Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Anyone thought about getting their balls moved on top?

Or instead of circumcision choosing this for your child?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Just do a handstand op

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Wot wot, old boy. Might one have a toke?
No mate but sometimes in the bath I'll pull my balls back and down over my knob and it kind of looks like a fly's face.
A huge, giant fly...

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
I was born with my balls on top but the doctor said i was just upside down

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

kntfkr posted:

I was born with my balls on top but the doctor said i was just upside down

What sort of keyboard do you use

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

Greg of Doom posted:

What sort of keyboard do you use

Casiotone CT-300

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

kntfkr posted:

Casiotone CT-300

With your toes???

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
What’s old is new again…

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

What’s old is new again…

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Holy GEEZ

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Arthur Bowlsworth posted:

No mate but sometimes in the bath I'll pull my balls back and down over my knob and it kind of looks like a fly's face.
A regular fly...

Fixed that for you

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

What hath god wrought?

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
yeah, so?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Wot wot, old boy. Might one have a toke?

Carwash oval office posted:

Fixed that for you

Stay out of my bathroom

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The surgery for balls on top is pretty minor. They just make a hole right through the base of your scrote then slide your dick through that hole. 10/10 would recommend.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
my balls are on the bottom, but at the end of my dick

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
My balls are everywhere all at once.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why not shorten you’re chode so you can store them in youre b-hole while not in use? :thunk:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Why not shorten you’re chode so you can store them in youre b-hole while not in use? :thunk:

i've seen people do this with a normal sized chode

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I'd just booyah myself in front of a mirror all day and never get anything done.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Arthur Bowlsworth posted:

A huge, giant fly...

I did this trick to my wife when were dating and she did not care for it

Just something to consider before you perform this for another person OP

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:thunk: you kind of wonder how much differently society might be structured of men stored their balls in their butt. Like when is it ok to get them out? At the gym obviously, for sex, but what about dining and sporting events? Would there be special little booths everywhere where you get your balls in and out? Would men be ridiculed for not having their balls in their butt? Like women (witches) not wearing bras in the 60s? Or would it just simply be the preferred state of being? Would men be able to wear the same pair of underwear for days without changing them?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hazo posted:

I did this trick to my wife when were dating and she did not care for it

Just something to consider before you perform this for another person OP

We talking second, third date here? I imagine you'd want to be fairly serious before attempting this, not 'dinner on the first date' kinda thing.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
if you sneezed or got surprised would your nuts fly out of your butt? Like :monocle: but butt nuts?

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Big Beef City posted:

We talking second, third date here? I imagine you'd want to be fairly serious before attempting this, not 'dinner on the first date' kinda thing.

I guess but in my experience nobody turns down an offer to see my "three balls". Everybody wants to see "the guy with three balls" and marvel around "the guy with three balls". I actually only have two balls but I'm tricky enough to make you think I have three while I'm inventorying them for you.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Big Beef City posted:

If I had to do it again I would probably say the sooner the better. You don't want to end up with someone who doesn't think balls are grotesque yet hilarious. Hit like and subscribe to my relationship podcast for more tips.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

the most important balls are huge pig balls

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I recommend the testicle fusion surgery instead. Just like a pool ball dangling in a sock.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Symmastia but for balls

Fartsucker
Jan 20, 2022

by Pragmatica
My balls are on top of your mouth OP

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sacrelige.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

I had my balls accelerated to warp 10 and they now occupy all positions in space simultaneously.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Have you considered the wreath? :nws:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

My balls only exist at a time and in a place where the proper beings can observe and ponder them. To observe my balls is to understand infinity and realize that the human brain cannot possibly comprehend them without shedding everything that makes up a human consciousness.

I.E. inbetween my left and right pant leg, but a little more to the left than the right.

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Fun Shoe

I get this. Good job

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I hate it when my balls shift around without my permission. Or when they twist and you can't tell what the original position is. I fuckin hate my nuts.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
On a super hot and humid day when my skin is nice and stretchy I can pretty much twist my cock and balls upside down.

It doesn’t really hurt if you’re careful.

Kind of looks like a fly head.

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If you're not rocking inside out balls, get the gently caress out.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Get hosed mating press style, your balls will def be on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

What if the butt was made of balls, or even vice versa?