Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

did you really

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

sounds like this old poor person or whatever is actually the bad guy and not their boss/the life insurance finance company because they used unwoke words and possibly insulted bideN????? THanks for posting OP

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

did you really

Yes.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Who are you going to give the letter to?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cool

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

sorry, I meant that to go to the guy one floor below you, my bad

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

sounds like you'll need to break his arm.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Thank you for confirming that you have received my post in the mail kinde sire.
As I am a free man of the land it is now legally binding and you are beholden to it.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

where you work lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

worker strike down at the cat shavin' factory

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

worker strike down at the cat shavin' factory

ive seen the clientele at the waxing place near me and id be striking too

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

:hmmyes:

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

where you work lol

I'm a travelling pet groomer but I don't know if it's "work" per se because I don't usually get paid for it and sometimes people are really unhappy with what I end up doing.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I'm a travelling pet groomer but I don't know if it's "work" per se because I don't usually get paid for it and sometimes people are really unhappy with what I end up doing.

"Cream arrived promptly at the time of our appointment and was both courteous and professional, however, shaving swastikas into both sides of Mitsi was NOT what we had asked for in terms of 'grooming' 3.5/5 stars"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol @ "Dear Sirs/Mmes/Whatevers,"

canadian spotted

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

also lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

savage