Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Wondering how to become a formula 1 driver. Been watching the netflix series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
you need :gas:

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

You start in formula 0 and work your way up

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
step one: just get in your car and start driving as fast as you can

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
You start by never posting again

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Podracing slave child is always a plus on your resume, op

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Real answer: Be born rich, like the son of an F1 team owner or Spanish royalty.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Gotta go fast

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

I actually do kart racing, which is how you're supposed to start, but the real answer is have a shitload of money lol

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

italian quid posted:

I actually do kart racing, which is how you're supposed to start, but the real answer is have a shitload of money lol

Wait. Aren’t other people supposed to give you money to death race for their amusement?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I think you are too old buddy

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Wait. Aren’t other people supposed to give you money to death race for their amusement?

lmao that hasn't been the case for a long rear end time.

last I heard to professionally kart race in Europe you needed to bring well over $100k. again that's karts.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

make car go

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

also if you're too old anyways go kart racing. its loving amazing watching rich 50 year olds piss away money pretending they're F1 drivers, having tantrums and starting fistfights while I dig their old tires out of the garbage bin

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

well first thing you need to do is keep dressing like this VVVV... then you just go hang out at the moto gp in europe, you will need all 16 cores on fleek and tea is expensive there so take that yeti and keep tipping.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Wendigee posted:

well first thing you need to do is keep dressing like this VVVV... then you just go hang out at the moto gp in europe, you will need all 16 cores on fleek and tea is expensive there so take that yeti and keep tipping.

don't forget the cinnamon toothpick in the dick

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_67JbvXLrmw

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

You gotta drive one of these babbies

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Peggy Edson posted:

Wendigee posted:

sigh.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
The steering wheels are nintendo switches that detach

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Peggy Edson posted:

I did forget thanks!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

One weird trick to stop people you don't want posting in your thread. Haters HATE this!

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Good look though

hydrocarbonenema
Mar 4, 2017

Fun Shoe
Be rich eurotrash OP
No balds or fats either

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
the one stands for the amount of nuts you can have

one ball thats all

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

If your dad is a billionaire he can just buy you an F-1 team. If he's a slightly less wealthy billionaire he can just be the team's primary sponsor in exchange for getting you a seat. If he's only a multimillionaire than hope you started kart racing at 6.

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
Get your billionaire father to buy a team. Worked for Lance Stroll.

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
My son really wanted to be a race car driver so I looked all this poo poo up then had to break it to him that no, I really don't have millions of dollars to do this. :cry:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
You gotta ask the gas station attendant if he can switch the pump to formula 1. Sometimes he’ll pretend like he doesn’t know what you’re talking about and you have to slip him a $20 and wink.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I don't know but can you imagine how cool it would be if you were also an international art thief? Like your wildly successful racing career would only be a cover for a string of meticulously planned heists that leave the police baffled and net you millions.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

If your dad is a billionaire he can just buy you an F-1 team. If he's a slightly less wealthy billionaire he can just be the team's primary sponsor in exchange for getting you a seat. If he's only a multimillionaire than hope you started kart racing at 6.

Spermanent Record posted:

My son really wanted to be a race car driver so I looked all this poo poo up then had to break it to him that no, I really don't have millions of dollars to do this. :cry:

And all this time I thought it was a skill-based sport for the world's most naturally gifted, best trained, most practiced drivers.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
You have to find the secrect formula. It's kept hidden somewhere in the French catacombs.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

i've got your forum :one: right here

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

Step One: Cut a hole in the box box box.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
the trick is to drop your resume off in person and give a firm handshake while maintaining eye contact. it's actually pretty simple because most people dont bother to apply but you still need to make a good first impression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
Someone randomly gives you a 12 million dollar car and you just sort of wing it from there. If someone says you have to go qualify just skip that poo poo, you get to go the actual race anyways lol idiots.