Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its simple math, not everyone who is lovely in power is a man anymore, some of them are even women, we need to stop syaing "The Man is keeping me down" and start saying "The Person is keeping me down" or we can even say "They are keeping me down" i just think ots very disrespectful to lady CEOs etc etc maybe principals who are a woman or nonbinary, sure they suck, but they arent the man or even a man, seems short sighted to keep using this phraseology in the modern world we are living in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

it's a man keeping me down though.

me

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sounds like something The Man would say.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i feel like The Man has to be penetrative to keep you down cuz he's always loving you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kntfkr posted:

i feel like The Man has to be penetrative to keep you down cuz he's always loving you

women can also penetrate you this is a very old fashioned view

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
that's just what the robots want us to do

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ok boomer haha yes got em

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mods please change title "now that it is 2002 we should stop complainging about The Man and complain about The Mods"

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
To think, all this time I've been focusing my hate on just one gender!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't think we should do this, sid

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Chojin Enma is ruler of the Chojin Graveyard and he will dispatch Omegaman Dexia to capture any Chojin that escape from the Graveyard. Under the identity of Strong the Budo, he leads the Perfect Large Numbers. His costume is nearly identical to Big the Budo. His true identity is The Man, the founder of the Perfect Chojin from ages past.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i don't think we should do this, sid

:ssh:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sid Vicious posted:

women can also penetrate you this is a very old fashioned view

women are more gentle and nurturing when they penetrate me

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
right now i an pooping

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Sorry Sid, are you saying the patriarchy is defeated?

Maybe you should log off for a little bit, get some fresh air and feel the oppression.

Down with the man!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cult_hero posted:

Sorry Sid, are you saying the patriarchy is defeated?

Maybe you should log off for a little bit, get some fresh air and feel the oppression.

Down with the man!

no i dont think so im saying anyone who is richer than me should die (: if they are a man then especially i guess

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Sid Vicious posted:

no i dont think so im saying anyone who is richer than me should die (: if they are a man then especially i guess

How rich are you? Just so we can get a batting order....

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Sid Vicious posted:

its simple math, not everyone who is lovely in power is a man anymore, some of them are even women, we need to stop syaing "The Man is keeping me down" and start saying "The Person is keeping me down" or we can even say "They are keeping me down" i just think ots very disrespectful to lady CEOs etc etc maybe principals who are a woman or nonbinary, sure they suck, but they arent the man or even a man, seems short sighted to keep using this phraseology in the modern world we are living in

so what ur saying is

sometimes man is woman?

:thunkher:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I agree with you Sid, but The Person just doesn’t have the same angry ring to it. I suggest “The rear end in a top hat” or “The Fuckface” to better get the point across.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cult_hero posted:

How rich are you? Just so we can get a batting order....

i usually have to borrow money from my mom before the month ends and im 33

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

I find it sexy when the woman dominates me. And the man too I guess. In my heart I have defeated sexism.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

we cam all take a page from Xenocides book

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Sid Vicious posted:

i usually have to borrow money from my mom before the month ends and im 33

So you're saying we need to kill your mom to kickstart the revolution?

Sounds very Norman Bates, but if it works....

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cult_hero posted:

So you're saying we need to kill your mom to kickstart the revolution?

Sounds very Norman Bates, but if it works....

shes a retired police officer so many people believe this

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm a 2nd wave radical feminist and I will NEVER stop hating The Man!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Who What Now posted:

I'm a 2nd wave radical feminist and I will NEVER stop hating The Man!

Have you tied the man up and whipped him until he admits he is a little bitch? This will bring healing.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Sid Vicious posted:

Spoken like someone who is trying to whitewash all the racism and misogyny perpetuated by white rightwing men because you secretly agree with them and want everyone else to just shut up and die already because "They're not really human".

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yaldabaoth posted:

Spoken like someone who is trying to whitewash all the racism and misogyny perpetuated by white rightwing men because you secretly agree with them and want everyone else to just shut up and die already because "They're not really human".

word yeah thats what im trting to do you caught me

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Sid a confirmed misogynist now and is cancelled effective immediately

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Yaldabaoth posted:

What

E: shut the gently caress up

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

Maybe if we just tied the white right wing men to spanking benches and paddled them repeatedly we could end racism and misogyny.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey yaldabaoth do you volunteer at a local shelter? how much you give RAINN every month? you do anything positive in this world at all or just say ridiculous poo poo on something awful?

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
The MAN is keeping me UP.
The joke is that I have an erection because I'm attracted to the man.

im gay

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i legit cant tell if youre so autistic you dont grasp humor or sarcasm or what but i was homeless for half a decade, had my ribs and wrists broken by the police, and have been pepper sprayed more times than i can count and subscribe to an ancom mindset, i walk dogs for a living so i dont have to pay taxes on my income and steal all i can from walmart and other major retailers so i think you have a very strange view of me if what you posted is what you really think of me

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Junk posted:

right now i an pooping

That's really crazy to me

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Sid Vicious posted:

i legit cant tell if youre so autistic you dont grasp humor or sarcasm or what but i was homeless for half a decade, had my ribs and wrists broken by the police, and have been pepper sprayed more times than i can count and subscribe to an ancom mindset, i walk dogs for a living so i dont have to pay taxes on my income and steal all i can from walmart and other major retailers so i think you have a very strange view of me if what you posted is what you really think of me

Aw poo poo, I had no idea your life was so lovely. Sorry, man :smith:

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jan 28, 2022

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
how bout " The White Men"? I'm sure any women involved wont mind being excluded on this one.

oo better yet: "Congress"

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Sid Vicious posted:

wait, were you recently on fox news?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Im a vampire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

One of those Right-Wing Ventrue vamps that are the Man?

Or a right-thinking Brujah or Nosferatu?