Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Well, it's almost February so time to get ready for the next month's book club! If you were here last month, we had a very interesting discussion in the 'Cord about Capt ital Realism! Let's try to have some more funny rear end discussion while being about interesting subjects!

Be sure to use the affiliate link down below so that some of the mods can afford some nice tendies.

We will schedule the discussion time later in February.

https://www.amazon.com/Adolf-Hitlers-Mein-Kampf-Bibliography/dp/1533484155/r

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
He'll yes hole pisser funny thread time this is gonna be really good

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

just getting this out of the way

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Hell yea I'm clicking that can't wait to see what Amazon's "because you liked..." suggestions are

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

How's the book OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

How's the book OP?

It gave a big buff to rhetoric and persuasion when interacting with Germanic people, plus big bonuses to antisemetic organization

Got nerfed pretty hard at the end of WWII to the point that appearing in public with it is a huge debuff to credibility