Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Are you going to tell them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rockinsaki
Feb 6, 2004

Skinless Half-Asian Wonder

..The Rider of a white horse. This rider wears a crown and will deceive many with talks of peace, but he will wage war against the saints.
I don't know, but my mom is pro-legalization at this point. It's just a habit to hide it :(

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I smoked weed with my mom, I'm sure she figured it out by now

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Its my friend's bowl. I am carrying it for him, Ma.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I used to smoke weed and my parents knew. Now I don't and they know that too. They never gave a poo poo about it op.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
We’re all like 40, OP

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Not explicitly, no.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

One time I gave my dad a 10mg edible and he stared into a bonfire silently for an hour and a half and then when I talked to him later he said he didn’t feel anything from it

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

yes.. they have known for 20 years lol.

they didn't care then unless i got caught and certainly don't care now.

they are not interested in trying it however, except as a "maybe sometime" thing and im like bitch you 74!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

We’re all like 40, OP

lol

Drewsky posted:

One time I gave my dad a 10mg edible and he stared into a bonfire silently for an hour and a half and then when I talked to him later he said he didn’t feel anything from it

double lol

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

hell, I’ve been known to let my mom get me vape cartridges (because she gets a senior discount at the :420: shop). I have a pretty decent relationship with my parents, thankfully

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

When I moved out I accidentally left behind a homemade bong; even though they 1000% found it the topic was never brought up lol. Thinking back they probably already knew but as long as I did well in school and didn't get in trouble they were pretty laissez-faire about what I got up to as a teenager. I casually mentioned weed to my mom years later when I was talking about a willie nelson concert and she didn't care or seem even slightly surprised

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Drewsky posted:

Lmao

Also yeah they know I partake in the occasional (nightly) tincture dose / edible

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
weed got legalized 25 years ago op

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

I found my 70 year old dads stash, he had a corncob bowl and half an 8th of larry bird.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
My dad is bored as poo poo in his retirement so he's made a hobby out of growing it and giving it to me because his medical conditions won't let him smoke it

I actually kind of wish he'd stop I'm smoking way too much weed and I'm way dumber than I want to be now

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Combusting pot is the least efficient and most unhealthy way to consume (one of?) the most magical substances on this godforsaken planet

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
idk I've never had a reason to broach the subject and they have no interest

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!

Drewsky posted:

LMAO this is the quintessential first edible experience

My Mom is going through a lot. Recently she was visiting and knocked on my door at 1am and apologized and said she had to drive home (11 hours) because she was so anxious. I immediately brought out the cannabis kit and soon she was feeling mellow. Almost certainly the first time she had ever been high.

Dr Strangepants fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Jan 29, 2022

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

mkvltra posted:

Combusting pot is the least efficient and most unhealthy way to consume (one of?) the most magical substances on this godforsaken planet

yeah my parents know that I consume reasonable amounts of cannabis thank you very much

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
When I was 19 and delivered pizzas and had never smoked weed in my life my mom asked me to ask around at work to see who sold weed so I could buy some for her

My mom and dad are divorced and my dad lives with a cool woman who is also divorced and was a fan of my dad's when he was younger and in a band, it's a really cool little story. Anyway her husband died and my dad found that guy's weed stash so he just mixed it into his own weed stash and ended up going to the hospital because he smoked some of that and got couchlocked so hard they thought he went catatonic

One time my dad was like "you ever try cocaine? I tried it once, I didn't like it"

Anyways my parents use more drugs than me I don't think they'd give a poo poo about weed

signalnoise fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Jan 29, 2022

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Radio Help posted:

yeah my parents know that I consume reasonable amounts of cannabis thank you very much

Eat / vape that poo poo fam!!

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

when I was 17 my dad caught me doing coke in my room, tasted it and said it was poo poo, then said I could finish what I had but i shouldnt do more because it’s bad for you

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

when I was 17 my dad caught me doing coke in my room, tasted it and said it was poo poo, then said I could finish what I had but i shouldnt do more because it’s bad for you

My mom told me I shouldn't get blackout drunk because it's "highly caloric"

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

mkvltra posted:

Eat / vape that poo poo fam!!

a storz & bickel Crafty trumps smoking all days all ways

e:

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

your dad has refined tastes

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

My nana bless her soul, used to always chime in that eating too many honey nut cheerios dry wasn't doin no favor for my falsetto singing voice.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

The first time I smoked weed with my mom/dad was really weird but the 6000th time was no big deal

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I do???

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Colonel Cancer posted:

i'm so jealous. my mom is super cool for a straight edge dork and i always wanted to smoke weed with her and she was always like "we'll do it when it's legal" and as soon as it was legal she refused and claims those conversations never happened

gently caress you mom you loving skank

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

Mac and Cheese posted:

i'm so jealous. my mom is super cool for a straight edge dork and i always wanted to smoke weed with her and she was always like "we'll do it when it's legal" and as soon as it was legal she refused and claims those conversations never happened

gently caress you mom you loving skank

smoked weed with my dork rear end mom for the first time on christmas eve. we watched Life of Brian and it was chill as hell. she loves jesus a whole bunch so maybe theres hope for your straightedge mom

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
my parents smoke weed and i don't. my parents are cooler than me.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Radio Help posted:

smoked weed with my dork rear end mom for the first time on christmas eve. we watched Life of Brian and it was chill as hell. she loves jesus a whole bunch so maybe theres hope for your straightedge mom

awe thanks i love this story! gonna hope really hard now

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

My mom buys my weed for me b/c she gets a senior citizens discount and has a medicinal card so she doesn't have to pay the recreational tax and it's literally like 35% cheaper this way

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
They're dead.

Your move.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

My mom bought me some vape cartridges for my birthday last month cause she's a sweet lady.

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Of course they do! I’m living my best life since I started consuming. Imagine being happy and successful. The gateway drug is weed.

But a few christmases ago I was playing board games with my parents eating edibles. It was rad.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Nope and she never will at this point.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Where do you think I get my weed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

My parents don't really engage with me, so they don't know about that or much of my life.