Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

remember in pokemon platinum how gamefreak jebaited everyone by putting an npc who wants to trade you their haunter and when you do it they're holding an everstone and if you talk to them afterward they're like "what? i figured if you wanted to trade me for my haunter, you'd want to get a haunter!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Not into any of the Pokémon that aren’t from the original run. Loved the original 150 as a kid, fully bought in. I was the perfect age when the next ones game out too but the bloom was just off the rose by then. I think it’s because literally everyone I knew in school loved Gen 1 but then it was only the weird anime kids who were into Gen 2. We moved on.

All of that is to say that Gengar is pretty good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeahh nice. gengar club

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Love Onix. Didn’t understand as a kid why it was that any Pokémon was able to beat him. He’s a giant rock serpent. Still kind of don’t get it.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

gengar is one of my favorites. i brought mine from the diamond/pearl era all the way to ultra sun/moon

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

NienNunb posted:

Love Onix. Didn’t understand as a kid why it was that any Pokémon was able to beat him. He’s a giant rock serpent. Still kind of don’t get it.

Onix was cool but I'll always remember how bad my Squirtle whipped its rear end

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jan 29, 2022

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Pokemon is good and the new game sounds great. I won’t get it because I don’t have a Switch

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

a cyborg mug posted:

Pokemon is good and the new game sounds great. I won’t get it because I don’t have a Switch

some people would say that having a switch is actually the worst way to play that game

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Onix has lower base attack stats than Butterfree. You're literally less likely to get your rear end kicked by the gigantic rock snake than you are a cute lil butterfly

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

buterfree is the real venomoth, and venomoth is the real butterfree. look at their children and decide for yourself

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Trying my hand at a sorcerer build first time in DS3. Any tips?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

Trying my hand at a sorcerer build first time in DS3. Any tips?

Make sure to cop the heretic’s staff in road of sacrifices.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
150 was already too many Pokémon.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I have watched Venom Let Their Be Carnage like 100 times because my son loves it. I got him venom and carnage figures for his birthday he likes it so much.

The movie has a lot of interesting things that I dig. I like how much of a shlub Tom Hardy is as Eddie. I love that him and Venom are a couple in pretty much unhidden terms.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Shard posted:

I have watched Venom Let Their Be Carnage like 100 times because my son loves it. I got him venom and carnage figures for his birthday he likes it so much.

The movie has a lot of interesting things that I dig. I like how much of a shlub Tom Hardy is as Eddie. I love that him and Venom are a couple in pretty much unhidden terms.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sDBUc_i3x6g

Show him this.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Wordle 225 3/6

⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Wordle 225 3/6

⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Space invader

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
go bengals!!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Wordle 225 3/6

⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:rock:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Shard posted:

one of the my favorite Tom Hardy movies is The Drop. I think it was James Gandolfini's last movie too, great film

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

fight for your right at night with all your might, but for the sake of your sight don't forget to turn on the

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

january

no questions at this time

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i remember police story being very good

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Infernal Affairs! Good movie from what I remember

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

hate criming jar jar binks i see, shameful

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I love Ordet, masterpiece.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wario64/status/1488265418284290053

This thread in shambles

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

rip

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

january

sup

e: wfh baby :cheers:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

For a time…

Between this and NYT acquisition of The Athletic, this is poo poo

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Wordle

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

vindication at last

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Good for that guy!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress YOU WORDLE

Wordle 226 X/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wow

yea ok posted:

january

wow

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that 1's boring

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Go Rams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Glad all the Rams had to do was abandon St Louis to poverty and decay and wait for them to decide to finally put Tom Brady to sleep in order to make it back to the Super Bowl. Sports are healing finally