Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lynx
Nov 4, 2009
Stole this from another thread long ago, seems like it belongs here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

itry posted:

I require video evidence :dogstare:

I did some googling to confirm it; apparently during the Adel fight, Quistis can devour Rinoa to permanently gain 10 HP. Unfortunately that’s also an immediate game over.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
That can't be right, there'd be an easily found 60million view youtube for such vore bait.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I did some googling to confirm it; apparently during the Adel fight, Quistis can devour Rinoa to permanently gain 10 HP. Unfortunately that’s also an immediate game over.

How would anyone know it was a permanent 10hp? :eng101:

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
If you want the fun-ruining answer it's because creatures devoured give permanent bonuses.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Rooney McNibnug posted:

VIII has "Squall! punch and block the Galbadian paratrooper!" and "Laguna! Block and slash at the very real dragon with this prop sword!"

There's also the very slow QTE you do to uncouple the train cars in Timber. I was very uncoordinated as a kid (and had un diagnosed ADHD) so I kept forgetting which button had just been called out or would fat finger the wrong one

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."
How have I not noticed the great Galbadia Team Mascot this whole time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."
Spent the last weekend ripping the tracks off of this, so that I could have uncompressed quality files, since I am a mega-dork:

No direct character themes, but having some that are thematic of multiple relationships (especially romances). Truly "living in the moment" compositions from Uematsu.