Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

One of the teleport traps took me to a place that looked a lot like Anor Londo where I killed a big giant and got a talisman, it was pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I need to find some more maps

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Evil Eagle posted:

This is the game of my dreams. I can't even believe it

Don't wanna read a single thing about it so see you in a few weeks imps

Gonna do the same brother. Been mainly skimming the thread since launch so I don’t read anything major. See you on the other side.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Fought Dragonkin Soldier deep underground, and beat it first try, dropped a sweet looking incantation, so guess I'm going faith build after all.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
saw glowing rocks near a cliffs edge and my heart started beating faster and i got butterflies in my stomach

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Anyone have the Hug Lady give you something to return to its rightful owner? I think I immediately gave it to the wrong person afterwards and now I feel like something bad will happen lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I hate the Academy of Raya Lucaria so far. It looks cool but...Fuckin' wizards, man...

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Kongming posted:

I hate the Academy of Raya Lucaria so far. It looks cool but...Fuckin' wizards, man...
Slow moving projectiles that endlessly track you ftl!

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Kongming posted:

The loving Flexile Sentry enemies are even worse if you don't kill them quickly enough

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

American McGay posted:

Slow moving projectiles that endlessly track you ftl!

Just be the one throwing them

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mbt posted:

Just be the one throwing them

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1498112012982829057?t=R_TzLL_kmBrBrMN5o16dvQ&s=19

I need the homing upgrade.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i am the slow-moving projectile!

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Managed to kill Rennala right when some already-launched arrows killed me. I got the reward including a shitload of runes that were immediately taken away and now the spot where I reclaim them is in some inaccessible area. gently caress.

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
this game is Dark Souls 4-6

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

There's an area in some catacomb where you get ambushed by two giant crabs in an extremely small area, and I stubbornly decided I could kill them even though it seemed completely unnecessary. Managed to get myself squirreled in a "safe" corner and tricked the crabs into killing each other, and it is one of my proudest moments in this game even though it had no particular reward or anything

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Still haven't found a weapon I like better than the Bloodhound's Fang, that weapon art has carried me through a lot

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao god drat. i found an extra academy key and gave it to my boy thops.
i found his body with a 'deflect magic projectiles' spell :stare:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a.p. dent posted:

this game is Dark Souls 4-6

lol ya, its insane

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Rennala fight kicks rear end

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Dongicus posted:

edge,
lord

I just found that message somewhere near a corpse.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

edge,
lord

theres five different versions of that message right next to ansha in the keep lmao

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Idk when your supposed to fight radahn but that was a brutally hard fight but probably my favorite from the souls games. Maybe tied with demon of hatred. Also guy looks like Gannon from oot and made me realize how much influence they got from the Zelda series. Glad to see other people are having a ton of fun too

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Don't sleep on the random summon items. The nobleman summon is 5 useless idiots that flail wildly at whatever is around and it's amazing for taking the heat off of you while you get in position for a power attack. I somehow did not get the last hit on Margit and it was so hilariously anticlimactic.

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

poo poo, i can’t imagine fighting Rennala at this point

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

just got a named npc spirit summon :stare:

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

10 hrs in and I just met Margit. this is insane lol. also never owned any collectible poo poo in my life but the steelbook case is cool as hell

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
30 hours in. tried to summon my spectral steed to go to the grocery store. imagined pressing triangle to pick up my groceries. heard boss music in my head when the cashier told me my card was declined.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

scary ghost dog posted:

30 hours in. tried to summon my spectral steed to go to the grocery store. imagined pressing triangle to pick up my groceries. heard boss music in my head when the cashier told me my card was declined.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Got Rennala’s rear end

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s an awesome battle. I wish I could tell what those dolls are singing/saying

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i thought i cleared out raya lucaria but i never found rennara lol. the dungeons are so big

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
I’m still finding new routes and stuff in Stormveil.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

10 hours in. Still in the first area. Just got to Round Hold and decided to go back and gently caress around in the first area because I am wearing the armor and weapons the first enemies dropped and I'm sure there has got to be something better somewhere haha.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

rodbeard posted:

Don't sleep on the random summon items. The nobleman summon is 5 useless idiots that flail wildly at whatever is around and it's amazing for taking the heat off of you while you get in position for a power attack. I somehow did not get the last hit on Margit and it was so hilariously anticlimactic.

I got a single wolf summon in the poison swamp from the teleport trap I entered and it's so strong. It can inflict scarlet rot and it's very strong.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Victory Position posted:

I got a single wolf summon in the poison swamp from the teleport trap I entered and it's so strong. It can inflict scarlet rot and it's very strong.

He helped me get out of that place and I love him.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Having to sleep is BULLSHIT! I want to play Elden Ring!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm trying to keep it together but I'm starting to get overwhelmed by just how massive this game is.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

I'm trying to keep it together but I'm starting to get overwhelmed by just how massive this game is.

It might be the most epic game ever made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I reached what seemed like a dead end the Grand Lift of Dectus, assuming I’m missing something so I took a different route that led me through a mine and along a cliffside filled with bats and harpies, I fought a giant lava spewing dragon boss and made it to a beautiful plateau. I can’t get over how huge everything is