Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he's a bad dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

always knew not to trust seymore. besides his devilman hair, he's only a half-human aka a halfsie and we know all about those people dont we folks. very very bad hombres

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

6 definitely goes a little overboard on back attacks and pincers, it's in the original too.

a lot of them are automatic depending on the enemy formations irc like the ninja fucktards on the flaoting island

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

always knew not to trust seymore. besides his devilman hair, he's only a half-human aka a halfsie and we know all about those people dont we folks. very very bad hombres

Also he’s at the right place at the right place a little too much. Doesn’t work if you e seen every Oliver stone movie

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MIKA: Well Seymour, I made it… despite your directions.
SEYMOUR: Grand Maester Mika! I hope you’re prepared for an unforgettable summoning.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
anima ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Anima kicks rear end. All the aeon designs in FFX are top notch

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Anima is really cool though

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Anima kicks rear end. All the aeon designs in FFX are top notch

they own. ffx owns. final fantasy owns

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i just fought that guy in ffxiv. never got that far in x

edit: gal.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

MIKA: Well Seymour, I made it… despite your directions.
SEYMOUR: Grand Maester Mika! I hope you’re prepared for an unforgettable summoning.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

anima is the only way to beat one of those monsters in the arena that i beat over and over again. i think it's the big flan one.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Pretty cool update they must have just pushed out. You can equip and unequip people not in your party now. Where as before the update (and every version of the game before) you had to have the person in your party to equip them, which led to a lot of going on the airship to swap characters. You can tell it's a character not in your party because their name shows up a different shade as seen here.

aperfectcirclefan
Nov 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Pretty cool update they must have just pushed out. You can equip and unequip people not in your party now. Where as before the update (and every version of the game before) you had to have the person in your party to equip them, which led to a lot of going on the airship to swap characters. You can tell it's a character not in your party because their name shows up a different shade as seen here.

What game is this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

aperfectcirclefan posted:

What game is this

that is the final fantasy 6 pixel remaster playing on a modded nintendo switch

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

(a little too loudly) Too bad there's no one here who will tell me how to mod my Nintendo Switch.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Nostradingus posted:

(a little too loudly) Too bad there's no one here who will tell me how to mod my Nintendo Switch.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Doubtful. The switch isnt powerful enough to run android phome aes

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

*busty woman holding a nintendo switch who's rear end is caught in a clothes dryer for some reason* uncle at nintendo what are you doing?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Nostradingus posted:

If it's from before they started coming in red boxes it's really easy, you can PM me for help.

Doubtful. The switch isnt powerful enough to run android phome aes

Yeah it's not the android port, it's the PC version using Moonlight for Switch. It runs perfectly and can just dock it to also play it on TV whenever I like .

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
mod a nintendo switch at your own risk...

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/fforigin/status/1498994221398867969

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao no one can even hide being fed up about it anymore

quote:

Let’s talk about the crafting system next. Why is this in the game?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Picard screaming* There! Are! Five! Warriors of Light!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

some people say it was the black belt who got kicked out of the party early on but we all know the real fifth warrior of light was george martin.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

This game is going to rule. Asking deep questions about the human condition such as what if there was an extra guy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
stranger of paradise owns lmao

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

stranger of paradise owns lmao

it looks so cool. might preorder so I can play three days early ...

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Picard screaming* There! Are! Five! Warriors of Light!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

This game is going to rule. Asking deep questions about the human condition such as what if there was an extra guy

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

everyone knows that there were four warriors of light. what this game presupposes is... what if there were five?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sick

https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1501528968003932166?s=20&t=LKMfq6n1iSSsgfllbo_iyw

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

sick now i can listen to all the badass ffxiv re-re-remixes without waiting for TheSpionyBard to upload them over game footage because that's the only way they don't get taken down

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

[said aloud] ooh dope

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyuvcD7vdy0

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1501741125219991554?t=SsPdZqVHHx8YZrSKmvd0gA&s=19

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

everyone knows that there were four warriors of light. what this game presupposes is... what if there were five?

what if the fifth light warrior... was you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

yes!!! :worship: