Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Radio! posted:

GUESS WHAT

in related news anyone got any suggestions for a brush for extremely fuzzy cats

He looks like a fine orange king. :3: Furminator and Kong Zoom Grooms work pretty well!

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Mar 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

pastor of muppets posted:

poor Layla picked up a URI from the kitten. :( she’s been pretty dumpy all week and finally was able to get her into the vet today. she got a shot of cerenia and maybe I’m imagining it but she already seems like she’s perking up. I get so anxious when she’s sick like that since she’s almost 15 so I’m definitely relieved :unsmith:

the little germ bag in question:

Feel better layla

Radio! posted:

GUESS WHAT

which ever one they'll tolerate. But seconding furminator.

The boys are settling in at the new place pretty well, especially now that we have a floor.

Toaster is extremely interested in the entry room (forbidden to cats), and waits peering through the sliding door at me whenever I come home. Sometimes he even says hi back, like here.
https://imgur.com/r3LplW9.mp4

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Radio! posted:

GUESS WHAT

floof monarch

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Radio! posted:

GUESS WHAT

omg

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

do yall curate a huge collection of hundreds of enamel pins like me or are you normal

check out this etsy shop

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Sehkmet posted:

I'm off on disability for the past month due to a bad knee making it nearly impossible to walk, so I've been knitting a lot. Had to make this hat after I found it.

Dexter does like to help me knit, though. "help"

I need this pattern.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

do yall curate a huge collection of hundreds of enamel pins like me or are you normal

check out this etsy shop

i like the idea of enamel pins, but have nothing to do with them, so i don't

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

check out this etsy shop

These are super choice

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I have this pin and it rules

new friend update: pissed on my bed and in my recycling and spent all night jumping in and out of the litter box, so we went to the emergency vet to make sure he was obstructed. the official diagnosis is just stress from all the changes, so hopefully he does not repeat last night's performance

his shelter name is Neko, which is awful but I haven't decided what to call him yet. he is loving gigantic and basically never stops purring

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

That flooflord is excellent and look forward to many years of updates including their name. How old do they seem to be?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

check out this etsy shop

I have these:

from this artist. they also have pronoun pins of the same style, as well as a lot of other adorable things.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Radio! posted:

new friend update: pissed on my bed and in my recycling and spent all night jumping in and out of the litter box, so we went to the emergency vet to make sure he was obstructed. the official diagnosis is just stress from all the changes, so hopefully he does not repeat last night's performance

his shelter name is Neko, which is awful but I haven't decided what to call him yet. he is loving gigantic and basically never stops purring

I'm thinking he's a Kyle.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Radio! posted:

Looks like a Bruce to me.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Wild EEPROM posted:

i want to see dave

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:hmmyes:

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

El Gar posted:

I need this pattern.

happy to oblige, it's super easy and quick. I knit it up with some leftover DK from a shawl I made, and added 12 extra stitches to make it slightly larger.

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-stare

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

i like the idea of enamel pins, but have nothing to do with them, so i don't

I always have a pin on my work lanyard and swap it out depending on my mood/how terrible my week is and cats are a large part of my collection

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Radio! posted:

I like Steve

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Catface Catplace: I’m sorry but I had to shave your butthole

Radio! posted:

Call him "Neko-ou". King cat

or Herbert Sherbert

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

hello david

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Radio! posted:

Looks like a Jim to me. Or Truck.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

radio!, welcome to the big fuzzy friendly boy club :cheers:

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Golden-i posted:

Looks like a Jim to me. Or Truck.

Dumptruck Jimbo

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Ofecks posted:

Dumptruck Jimbo

Herbert Floofer

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Radio! posted:

May I suggest Stonker? Or Snoot McFloofikins III (Snoot or Floof for short).

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

As we all know, this cats name will suddenly appear and then throughout his life he will gain approximately 20 other names that he will be called with varying frequency.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
if cats were named with their most common form of address they would all be named GET DOWN

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

haveblue posted:

if cats were named with their most common form of address they would all be named GET DOWN

(Intake of breath to yell GET DOWN)

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Radio! posted:

Sounds like a Fidget based on his behavior last night

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

sunshine brings everyone together

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Radio! posted:

Night Danger Moose posted:

Looks like a Bruce to me.

Bruce Moose or Moose Bruce :hmmyes:

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
My stupid cat aggressively salivates everytime she goes in her carrier. It doesn't even have to be moving she'll just be in there drooling buckets. Wth

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Radio! posted:

hank

this is illegal

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

computer angel posted:

My stupid cat aggressively salivates everytime she goes in her carrier. It doesn't even have to be moving she'll just be in there drooling buckets. Wth

James drools on me from time to time. It's adorable and disgusting.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Shells had some supervised outside time.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I love David.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Shifty Pony posted:

spoiler for sad news:

Sadie's upper respiratory infection is back, extremely bad. She never has been able to regain any weight from the last bout which brought her right to the edge of not making it, and now isn't eating again. Then this morning she somehow hurt her front leg badly, it can't bear any weight. She's had a weak back leg for a while and as a result she really can't walk at all. when she tries the cries.

She's been getting weaker for a while now, and seems to be uncomfortable more and more often. It is clear where things are going and I don't want her to hurt anymore, so it's time.

I told her and myself that the next time I had to bring her into the vet (instead of normal vet appointments which are house calls) would be the last. that's this afternoon.

she's resting in fr warms now, probably will stay there until this afternoon.

shifty no I’m sorry

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

computer angel posted:

Good morning Lump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005