Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

s03e12 - Sic Transit Vir
  • My own bullshit-psychoanalysis of Ivanova's fan-service nightmare: she doesn't actually believe in her new uniform, at least not yet.
  • Wow. Wouldn't have thought Vir had it in him to set up and run his own underground railroad.
  • Okaaaaay, so it turns out Lyndisty is kind of crazy. Vir! Don't stick it in crazy! Particularly not the mass-murdering kind of crazy!
  • Perhaps what Ivanova's doing here at the end (continuing and expanding Vir's work) will help her see her new uniform as something more than the Emperor's new clothes.
  • So... what did Vir end up doing with the Narn she brought him as a gift?
  • And what was the deal with the room full of Narns at the beginning? Presumably they're something to do with Vir's underground railroad, but what on Earth (so to speak) were they all doing in the drat palace on Centauri Prime?

s03e13 - A Late Delivery from Avalon
  • Okay, this nightmare that looks like an artsy music video from the 80s is going on WAY too long.
  • I'm loving "Arthur" and G'Kar getting on just famously. The two of them would love to spend time in a Prince Valiant comic, I'm sure. :allears:
  • I'd never heard the story of Mordred's knight accidentally starting the battle, but now I've encountered it twice in the last week. :tinfoil: (The first was, of course, in reference to the escalation risks present in real-world current events.)
  • That's a really nice gesture, Delenn accepting the sword (and unspoken apology) from the man who killed her friend and mentor.
  • The B-plot about Garibaldi's toolbox full of pepperoni was... eh, it filled a few pages, I guess. Didn't hate it, but the humor mostly missed for me. :geno:

A nice couple of personal-scale episodes with no shortage of humor, to offset the recent big serious plot-heavy galaxy-rending shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

fantastic recaps everyone, I'm really enjoying reading your reactions :stoked:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Struggling to get words out of my head but

S02E20: christ. this was a very Sudden episode, it feels. I feel bad placing my chips on Londo but I appreciate the audacity of the writers making the more affable person turn out to be the conqueror. I get the vibe that he'll get more chances at redemption (in whatever form, although it cannot be total redemption) soon, and I really really hope he takes one of them.

I think I'll have to do a second watch after this one, because my first reading of G'Kar and Londo was that while they fought, they were grudging friends, and had a mutual respect going on. And I really get the feeling that had things played out differently from the moment of that handshake, they could have been.

G'Kar's words when the Commander went to shake his hand - "The last time I shook someone's hand, 24 hours later we were at war" stung like hell. I'm going to pull a Valen and go back in loving time (i assume that is what happened based on the b4 episode) and give the writer of this a good strong punch for how many times their scripts have made me sob my loving eyes out lol.

The last lines or thereabouts - "We will hold that line, no matter the cost". I feel like he's going to be eating those words later on.

On a lighter note, I feel like Vosh turning up at council meetings now and then has a "older stoned out dad" vibe to the whole thing. Hes just leaning against a wall barely keeping his eyes open just like "ughhh the loving kids..... are at it again.... god fuckin dammit..... can you lot keep it down for like one loving minute so i can get some rest!!!!"

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Predictions:

- Earth will join with the Centauri, maybeee. The senate member's comment I feel is going to be misdirection. Earth has a looot of nationalism / maga naziism going on and I have zero trust around them

- Londo is currently way too proud to eat his words but I think the death of his friend, Vir constantly poking him, and whatever happens next, is going to push him into making a stand against the Centauri manipulators. I think he's being set up to lose everything again, but worse..

- G'Kar, hmm. There was a good bit of writing by one of the Iron Man authors during the Extremis arc, that I read a few years back. Basically, Stark is a really really useful character.

He's rich, rude, occasionally misogynstic and famous, but that's great because it means he's not beloved in the same way that say, Spiderman is. People have a kind of a like-distaste thing going with him, which is great for them as writers because they can push him and punish him and rip everything away from him, they can destroy him, throw him into darkness and excesses further than you can any other character, and they won't get nearly the same level of hate mail from the fans.

I feel this same kinda thing is happening here with G'Kar. They have built up enough frustration with him as a character -- he's unreasonable, he's pushy, while he is sometimes wise and kind, he is often a complete rear end in a top hat and was actively trying to assassinate people earlier on. So they can keep pushing him and drawing the (however righteous) darkness into him.

I feel like they're setting him up to do something absolutely heinous.

- Ambassador Voltron (i literally just typed his name out right now but I just have zero memory of his actual name) I think the psi whose name I've forgotten... hmm.. shits going on there. I don't think we're ever going to actually see them, but I think him and Sheridan(?) are going to be hitting up The Caves maybe in season 4.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Sorry to triplepost but

S02E22: :eyepop: Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

:stonk: I gotta pee, but,,, but but I gotta pee, but, I can't look away, but,,

EDIT: I want a refund on Kosh. :argh:

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Mar 4, 2022

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Chevy Slyme posted:

Always fun to see the mixed bag of very right and very wrong in these posts.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

alexandriao posted:

Predictions:

- Ambassador Voltron

I have one small request, and that's for whatever name anyone comes with at the time to recall someone or something, keep using it even once you finish your blind watch and join the main thread.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

s03e14 - Ship of Tears
  • They're certainly establishing the hell out of the fact these new starfuries can operate in an atmosphere and the old ones can't. Oh well, I'm sure that's just extraneous info and won't become an important plot point or anything soon.
  • Okay, this scene between Delenn and G'Kar is so drat well done.
  • It's a bit of a coincidence that the first telepathsicle they defrosted was Bester's bestie, but it happens early enough in the story that I'm not going to cry foul.
  • Aaaaand she's basically the Borg queen now, trying to assimilate the whole station?
  • "Do not thump the Book of G'Quan."
  • This story would almost make me see Bester in a more sympathetic light, but the extreme power imbalance in this romance is... off-putting. I mean, he was basically a guard at her prison.

s03e15 - Interludes and Examinations
  • I appreciate the flashback to Adira's story from season 1, I'd forgotten most of those details.
  • I like the bug-spacesuit alien. Nice bit of costuming there.
  • drat, Dr. Franklin is ripped. Never noticed before.
  • Can't help but notice that when Kosh got riled up, the energy surge they detected was called a "non-localized phenomenon". Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the exact phrase the Minbari use to describe souls.
  • Which reminds me, I was never quite able to square that description of Minbari souls (like a light shining on a wall) with the "glowing balls of light trapped in billiard balls" depiction from the really early Soul Hunter show. But for this episode, that's neither here nor there.
  • Aw gently caress, Morden had Adira killed and made it look like Refa did it.
  • Oh gently caress, Kosh! :ohdear:
  • I suppose in hindsight I shouldn't have been surprised that the "mysterious old mentor" character is killed off partway through; it's a classic story point that's as old as the hills. Merlin, Gandalf... hell, like four different Star Wars movies have done it too.
  • Poor Franklin. This might be the point where he starts getting his poo poo together, or it might be the point where his downward spiral intensifies, now that he no longer has a job to focus on.
  • This was a drat good episode. I wouldn't have expected so much consequential stuff to happen with this title, it sounds like it'd be mostly composed of connective tissue.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

S03E02 "Convictions": Didn't care too much for the bomb plot, but G'Kar and Londo's elevator scene was beautiful. G'Kar's laughter was infectious and I couldn't help giggling along with him. I don't remember much else. Binge-watching makes everything a blur lol

S03E04 "Passing Though Gethsemane": Wonderful. This was a really beautiful episode about what reparative justice means in the context of our culture. What it has to mean.

How can reparations mean something in the context of brutal murders? How can they be done in a way that respects the right to life for even murderers, and still help their victims feel respcted and like justice has been served? At what point does victimized hatred become in excess of that of the agressor?

Those feel like the themes that are being set up for the series, in general, to be honest.

S03E05 "Voices of Authority": God I loving hate that I was right about the lovely loving department of peace. And she's just as annoying as I expected. Ughhhhhh. Both wins feel bittersweet, and I feel like Babylon 5 is going to very very soon be placed directly at odds with Earth in a rather drastic way, they're just exaggerating the difference between them with each episode, step by step

S03E06 "Dust to Dust": Haven't finished yet. Suddenly, Babylon 5 does The X-Files. I think they've done a great job at humanizing Cheko- err, the Psi-Cop Guy. I like how they are deliberately paralleling Garabaldi and the Psi-Cop (Che-cop? Chekcop? Never remember his name so thatll do). I feel like Garabaldi tries to distance himself from them but uses a lot of the same kinds of tactics when it is convenient. I hope the Minbari realise that Vir is on their side... I hope... Glad to finally see Londo getting some more backstory, and G'Kar's fathers words are meaningful. Was that Kosh at the end?. Huhhhh.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Koenig's character is Bester, named after the science fiction author.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
That elevator scene is such a perfect microcosm of the things that make the show great.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

alexandriao posted:

S03E04 "Passing Though Gethsemane": Wonderful. This was a really beautiful episode about what reparative justice means in the context of our culture. What it has to mean.

How can reparations mean something in the context of brutal murders? How can they be done in a way that respects the right to life for even murderers, and still help their victims feel respcted and like justice has been served? At what point does victimized hatred become in excess of that of the agressor?

Those feel like the themes that are being set up for the series, in general, to be honest.

They literally erase his identity. Black Mirror rightly portrayed that as something that only a society that has gone very wrong would do.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Alhazred posted:

They literally erase his identity. Black Mirror rightly portrayed that as something that only a society that has gone very wrong would do.

Sure but how is that worse than the Americans keeping the death penalty around? Objectively and ethically, killing the body and the person is worse than killing the person and saving the body :shrug:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

alexandriao posted:

Sure but how is that worse than the Americans keeping the death penalty around? Objectively and ethically, killing the body and the person is worse than killing the person and saving the body :shrug:
A society that has the death penalty has also gone very wrong.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Alhazred posted:

A society that has the death penalty has also gone very wrong.

:agreed:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

For what it's worth I think the mind wiping rather bluntly makes a point as a stand in for the audience to separate who is the person who commits the murders and who is the person long after the murders have committed, after proper psychiatric help has been applied. It allows the audience to separate that between "murderer who is sick/evil/whatever" and "person who at one point committed a murder and has since gone through reparative justice" or whatever.

Society kinda teaches us to just dehumanize people who do bad things to the point that for literally anyone to take this seriously without raging at the screen, you need that mental separation.

That entire episode was about exploring that mechanical device, and using it to exploring what reparative justice, punitive justice, and forgiveness mean in the context that a murderer can become a new, different, better, and perhaps eventually, a genuinely good person. It's just a device to get around that firm category/distiction people have mentally.

I had a lot more to say here, but I don't want to longpost too much.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

alexandriao posted:

I had a lot more to say here, but I don't want to longpost too much.

:justpost:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

I like that the show isn't afraid to ask the questions or broach the subjects of "What turns a person into a murderer?", "How is someone tranformed by grief and revenge and how can they find peace?", "What does forgiveness mean in (context)?", etc etc.

They seem to be the major themes of the show, tbh

(I don't think that counts as a spoiler? Its science fiction so you would expect it to broach questions like this I think)

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

s03e16-17 - War Without End, Parts I and II
  • ---Part I---
  • Sinclair! :neckbeard:
  • In the distress call, why does Future Ivanova say she's calling from the "Earth Alliance station Babylon 5"? I can forgive it though -- she was clearly terrified, so the radio-call-sign part of her brain was just running on autopilot and old habits.
  • I love the hell out of Zathras. No one listens to Zathras. Powered Descent feels like Zathras sometimes.
  • So the White Star has Vorlon biological technology and grows and strengthens and adapts. And no one thought to tell the Captain (or the audience) about this until literally in the middle of a battle?
  • Holy crap, old Emperor Londo!
  • ---Part II---
  • Hope those two B4 security guys wake up and get to the evac ships before the station permanently goes back to the 13th century...
  • Their first kiss for him is their last(?) kiss for her. Time travel makes my head hurt.
  • What the hell is that thing on Londo's neck? :stonk:
  • And I guess now we know who becomes emperor in which order.
  • Either those are different spacesuit costumes or they disguised the "2001" design a lot better this time around.
  • This is one complicated-rear end time travel story but it all hangs together. I can't identify any big glaring flaws. That's doubly impressive since it's been two whole years since the setup episode.
  • Aww, they're finally listening to Zathras. :3:
  • I actually ran across the spoiler, years ago, that "Sinclair is Valen", but when the whole Minbari-souls thing was explained, I had assumed it was a reincarnation thing. Nope, same guy, same body with a few transformations by the same Cones of Dunshire game board that Delenn used.
  • Where did Sinclair get those two Vorlons?

With that two-parter, a few of my predictions have already been proven right and wrong.

s03e18 - Walkabout
  • The new ambassador's encounter suit is surprisingly... emotive, if that term makes any sense here. And I wonder if all Vorlons are named Kosh, like how all mattresses are named Zem.
  • The A plot with the Shadow ships was okay, but I'm disappointed that all it took to knock one out was the combined firepower of the White Star and a Narn heavy cruiser. Remember, this was the one that was unencumbered -- the Minbari telepaths were busy holding the other three ships, and Lyta was completely worn out and unable to get through to it. Suddenly, these nigh-invincible ships, which have only been defeated via creative one-off solutions, can be blown up by simply concentrating fire from a couple of ships. You'd think someone would have tried that before; it seems kind of obvious. I guess we get the nice story beat of the various races uniting against their common enemy, but it robs a super-cool villain of a bit of their mystique. (The same thing happened to the Borg, over time.)
  • Although I have to say that the Shadow ships curling up exactly like a dying spider is still pretty drat awesome-looking.
  • As for Franklin's plot... yeah, I'm not really sure what the point of it is. That he's still trying to save everyone else instead of concentrating on himself, maybe? For him to learn that he can jump to wrong conclusions, and isn't infallible? Or just that he's re-learning human things like "being horny"? I'm not really clear where this was all supposed to be going.
  • Not a terrible episode, but not really a strong one either. But then I suppose it's always hard to be the show that follows a big epic arc-heavy action-packed multi-parter.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The fact they managed to make War Without End work is really impressive. Even today when most shows are serialized that would be hard to do.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

FWIW Walkabout was originally supposed to air before War Without End. They switched it due to how the scheduling worked out.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Powered Descent posted:

Suddenly, these nigh-invincible ships, which have only been defeated via creative one-off solutions, can be blown up by simply concentrating fire from a couple of ships. You'd think someone would have tried that before; it seems kind of obvious.

Re: s03e16-17 - War Without End, Parts I and II.

Part of the Shadows' advantage is the terror they inspire, not to mention up till now they have usually surprised their targets so they panic and can't get organized until it's too late. They're not usually on the receiving end of someone who's got a plan to take them on.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Winifred Madgers posted:

Re: s03e16-17 - War Without End, Parts I and II.

Part of the Shadows' advantage is the terror they inspire, not to mention up till now they have usually surprised their targets so they panic and can't get organized until it's too late. They're not usually on the receiving end of someone who's got a plan to take them on.

Yea, it's a lot of this. Also the white stars use of Vorlon technology in their weapon system I think have a lot to do with this. If it had been like 2 narn cruisers focusing it wouldn't have worked I believe.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

s03e19 - Grey 17 is Missing
  • The Minbari storyline with Delenn taking command of the Rangers was perfectly fine, so whatever. But the entire Garibaldi plot, uh...
  • Never mind, I've figured it out. Garibaldi had a fever or a head injury and he had a dream that made no sense at all. Yes, that's it.
  • You know, I could almost buy that some weird cult had hidden itself in a forgotten area of the station.
  • And I could even buy that they had brought a monster in there with them, for cult-logic reasons.
  • But you CANNOT MAKE A REPEATING SEMIAUTO FIREARM BY DUMPING SOME BULLETS INTO A RANDOM LENGTH OF WAY-TOO-BIG PIPE
  • If Garibaldi had improvised a crude, clumsy, inaccurate, not-likely-to-work-at-all single-shot zipgun, then okay. That's as venerable as Kirk making gunpowder to fight the Gorn.
  • But it KEPT FIRING MULTIPLE TIMES like a goddamn WINCHESTER REPEATING RIFLE
  • WHAT THE gently caress

e: Speaking of Kirk fighting the Gorn, my current favorite take on that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axXmLFZZmds

Powered Descent fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Mar 9, 2022

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Powered Descent posted:

s03e19 - Grey 17 is Missing

JMS has admitted this ep is something that seemed fine on the page as he was writing it, but then turned out a complete mess. The cult stuff is just plain dumb.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Sweevo posted:

JMS has admitted this ep is something that seemed fine on the page as he was writing it, but then turned out a complete mess. The cult stuff is just plain dumb.

JMS has a bit of a fixation and a blind spot when it comes to cult stuff, since he was in one for a long time. When it works it works well because of that intimate knowledge and experience, but when it flops it's because he's writing in a way that makes sense to him but not to others because most folks don't have the same context in their backgrounds. Overall I think it works well for him, but you do get some stinkers in the process.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Watched 16, 17, and 18 tonight, although I feel like I should rewatch them because watching them with my folks means I usually miss stuff and emotionally can't engage as heavily with the work. It doesn't help that they are using Prime and IMDB injects sudden intrusive adverts randomly around every 10-15 minutes (they don't even blank the screen before hand, one second you are looking at Kosh and the next you have a white screen with a guy who is shouting at you about a product :argh:)

Woww. I too accidentally caught a whiff who Valen is but not from the forums, it just seemed to be semi-obvious from the "human souls that are reborn as minbari" and the bab4 time travel stuff. that stuff was so visible I didn't think it was worth mentioning.

Zathras was wonderful and I will miss him. He deserved better god dam it!!!!

I feel like the Kosh scene was super good but the relatively easy defeat of the Shadows was... anti-climactic? drat if I had known they could surprise just swoop in and piss all over them then I don't 100% understand why there is this big fight. Maybe the shadows just zergrushed them or something? Or they don't have the manufacturing base to compete with the shadows and lack the ethical leeway to be able to counter-manipulate?

I really hope Sheridan takes forward what he has learned and helps Londo avoid the weird trill fucker.

Some thoughts about the prophecy in the preceding episodes:

Londo's prophecy -- I don't remember if I mentioned it but, I've been puzzling over it:

- You have to save the eye that does not see

I think this is the Centauri Eye? And he failed and Morton or whatever his name is helped him out, and that set him on this path.

- You must not kill the one who is already dead

I think this is referring to the Centauri Emperor, whom they murdered even though he was dying, and whose premature death sparked off this entire loving mess

- You must surrender yourself to your greatest fear, knowing it will destroy you

I can only assume that this is in the future, and that he has one chance left. I assume this also implies Vir, in some way, will take over after he has been destroyed.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Morden

Or, more accurately

MEEEEEEESTER MORRR-DEN!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Polaron posted:

Morden

Or, more accurately

MEEEEEEESTER MORRR-DEN!

I think you will find that whatever spelling is used the first time is the correct and only spelling and should be used thenceforth

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

sebmojo posted:

I think you will find that whatever spelling is used the first time is the correct and only spelling and should be used thenceforth
Josh the Zorlon lives forever in my heart

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

s03e20 - And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place
  • Londo's plan seems to require that G'Kar sets out at once to spring Na'Toth. What if he waits a few months for further preparations? How long can Londo maintain the stakeout on Narn? What if G'Kar sends agents (perhaps drawing a map for them) instead of going himself? What if he concludes there's no chance of success and reluctantly decides not to die in a pointless attempt?
  • Londo, you rear end in a top hat, threatening Vir's family like that.
  • I feel like Vir would be a lovely liar. G'Kar would at least suspect that something wasn't quite kosher about the message.
  • Here's a sentence I don't say very often: the Baptist minister is talking a lot of sense.
  • I wonder what these "Z-minus" title cards are talking about. Z for Z'ha'dum?
  • So it's a double-double-cross. The plan makes more sense now, although it still seems so convoluted that there's a lot that could have gone wrong.
  • I wonder if they got angry letters about setting the beaten-to-death scene to religious music. Appropriate lyrics, though -- Refa has no hiding place.
  • :lol: at the assortment of Catholics, aliens and/or white people awkwardly dancing along to a Baptist revival.
  • Cool, a ctrl-v fleet of White Stars.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Powered Descent posted:

• Londo's plan seems to require that G'Kar sets out at once to spring Na'Toth. What if he waits a few months for further preparations? How long can Londo maintain the stakeout on Narn? What if G'Kar sends agents (perhaps drawing a map for them) instead of going himself? What if he concludes there's no chance of success and reluctantly decides not to die in a pointless attempt?
  • I feel like Vir would be a lovely liar. G'Kar would at least suspect that something wasn't quite kosher about the message.
  • Here's a sentence I don't say very often: the Baptist minister is talking a lot of sense.
  • So it's a double-double-cross. The plan makes more sense now, although it still seems so convoluted that there's a lot that could have gone wrong.
  • I wonder if they got angry letters about setting the beaten-to-death scene to religious music. Appropriate lyrics, though -- Refa has no hiding place.
  • :lol: at the assortment of Catholics, aliens and/or white people awkwardly dancing along to a Baptist revival.

This is one of my favorite episodes of the whole show.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Powered Descent posted:

This is one of my favorite scenes in the entire series. Sometimes I just go watch that part of the episode on the youtubes because it's so good.
There's no hiding place down here! (down here!)

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Powered Descent posted:

I wonder if they got angry letters about setting the beaten-to-death scene to religious music. Appropriate lyrics, though -- Refa has no hiding place.

Most of the people who would've been put off by that had already left after the implied lesbian relationship in season two.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Powered Descent posted:

This episode was drat good

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

My folks have been doing 3 a night and I haven't been able to keep up with having a life, and watching in advance, so now we are on season 4 and i forgot all my critiques and stuff :(

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

alexandriao posted:

My folks have been doing 3 a night and I haven't been able to keep up with having a life, and watching in advance, so now we are on season 4 and i forgot all my critiques and stuff :(

Just post whatever you feel like.

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

Powered Descent posted:

Edit: actually screw it, this is the one scene I still remember in detail a decade + on. I still get a shiver down my spine when I remember ”You have INCOVENIENCED me.”.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

alexandriao posted:

You don't need to worry about us readers keeping up with the plot, so who cares if there's gaps. Just post whatever whenever you feel like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I like the little details with the Londo hologram recording, specifically where Refa flinches away from some of the movements.