Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

How many series does the demon mom guy have going at a time?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
I don't think most people would but damaged, lonely people tend to make good protagonists

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Xun posted:

How many series does the demon mom guy have going at a time?!

Three currently. Two serialized and one twitter comic.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Nebrilos posted:

This is pretty common trope in manga, where a character will find someone sleeping on the ground and then agree to house them, even though they are a complete stranger. Would anyone really do this in real life? Would you? Inviting a vampire into your house seems like an especially bad idea. Why doesn't she want to go to the hospital? They have blood at hospitals.

Pretend it's set in America, where taking someone to a hospital without their consent is arguably worse than just taking their wallet and leaving them there.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
New Interrogation Princess
:siren: It's a Hell-Lord centric chapter. Also Bruse is there. :siren:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New Fairy Tailor

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I thought that series ended. Is this just some extras, or a real volume 2?

FortMan
Jan 10, 2012

Viva Romanesco!

3 new chapters came out, so new volume?

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Looks like the previous volume was Season 1 and this Season 2. Which is cool cause this is an interesting series.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Can you help Sakura and Torture find whats different?

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Huzzah! posted:

Can you help Sakura and Torture find whats different?

So far I have only found the one they gave us for free.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Nemo2342 posted:

So far I have only found the one they gave us for free.

Ok, seven...

The missing flower
The plate with bird-foot pattern has been rotated
The zigzag on the jumper is reversed
The snake is a different size (Edit: Actually it was the blanket being a different size, but the snake is where it's obvious)
One of the border-corners is rounded
The leftmost bush has a different righthand side

And then I gave up and used paint to overlap the images since Torture couldn't get it either.

'Kid's Menu' is slightly lower down

Edit: Now with poorly-made comparison gif

Elfface fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Mar 1, 2022

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Thati s definitely the work of a devil

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New Shimeji Simulation

Rip in piss, Capitalism.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Nicola's Demon Travelogue 18

Even my cold, unfeeling rock of a heart can't handle this ;_;

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together
New from thread favourite Tsubana comes Suika!
In a world where heartbreak results in people vanishing, Hime Ayaka is racking up quite the body count turning down suitors.

Now at risk of dissappearing herself, her friends concoct a bold plan to save their friend and those who've confessed to her.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Yak of Wrath posted:

New from thread favourite Tsubana comes Suika!
In a world where heartbreak results in people vanishing, Hime Ayaka is racking up quite the body count turning down suitors.

Now at risk of dissappearing herself, her friends concoct a bold plan to save their friend and those who've confessed to her.

I like it! Her little blonde-haired friend is an unholy terror though. :getin:

It seems that Tsubana's made her style cuter somehow, it looks quite different from Girls Group No. 7.

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012

Elfface posted:

Ok, seven...

What about the second exclamation point in the right description? (Everyone's having a picnic together!!)

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
-gasp- Eight!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New Soara and the monster's house
A shocking forbidden love.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Huzzah! posted:

New Soara and the monster's house
A shocking forbidden love.
So we're taking a break from our mission to see the demon lord to ensure the chad thundercock can settle down with his waifu? I approve.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012
I'm curious how the jellyfish are gonna factor into this. Some kind of insulating material?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Maybe jellyfish are rubbery enough that the solution is to build Thunderwolf a zentai/wetsuit and have half the house underwater.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
jellyfish stingers are often equated to electric shocks maybe they can be used to leech power from the wolf or his surroundings so he's not always shocking everything in addition to the main body having an insulating effect.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
I'm calling it now, they're gonna use some rub-ya-feet-on-the-carpet static energy discharge shenanigans

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
New Flying Witch

New Alma-chan

quote:

A slice-of-life comedy about an ultimate weapon in the shape of a cute little girl named "Alma", and the two scientists who created her! These two scientific geniuses are constantly being befuddled by Alma's incisive questions and analysis of their relationship!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Thanks for the find, this one is super cute!! :kimchi:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle crossover when?? :kimchi:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I'm more surprised there's actually a security system in place than I am that the door is just unlocked.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Looks like Miko is gonna need to do some interpretive sketching in Mieruko's latest chapter

https://mangadex.org/chapter/2829fa5d-1ac4-458b-97b1-1c1641eb891c/1

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Even when she's not relevant, mushroom must be bullied

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
lots of new Gori-Sen chapters, sure there's just one joke but it's a good one and the supporting cast is getting strong too

https://mangadex.org/title/9da1aa3e-6bca-4423-89c2-af657f93ff78/gori-sen-the-type-of-pe-teacher-to-die-first-during-a-panic

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
That's a fun series I wasn't aware of. Reminiscent of early One Punch Man.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Vesi posted:

lots of new Gori-Sen chapters, sure there's just one joke but it's a good one and the supporting cast is getting strong too

https://mangadex.org/title/9da1aa3e-6bca-4423-89c2-af657f93ff78/gori-sen-the-type-of-pe-teacher-to-die-first-during-a-panic

I like that the little monster girl from the first chapter ended up just being game-girl's friend :kimchi: :zombie:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the manga only has one joke but it is a really good joke

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
The joke isn't that good, but its execution is, and mixes it up and varies it enough that it doesn't become stale (yet).

edit: i might sound a bit down on it, but i'm pretty sure it's the funniest manga i've read this year

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

:ohdear: .... :kimchi:

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

HenryEx posted:

The joke isn't that good, but its execution is, and mixes it up and varies it enough that it doesn't become stale (yet).

edit: i might sound a bit down on it, but i'm pretty sure it's the funniest manga i've read this year

Gori-sen manages to parody soo many tropes using only a handful of vehicles. Its excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I can't remember what Shadows House chapter I left off of in this thread but it's still good.