Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Dunk the scum roleblocker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

This is dumb, what are you all doing.

The posts you're quoting is literally about their night action being affected by mine and nothing else...

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Can you stop misrepresenting people for one goddamn second if you want people to think you're town?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

10 minutes and binus at -1

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Yami Fenrir posted:

The posts you're quoting is literally about their night action being affected by mine and nothing else...

What about the part where you believe bee? Also his responses to you in questioning why you got poisoned instead of "something else" reads legit to me.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

At this point it's Binus or a random townie, Somber. As much I would love to dunk Tobbs, we don't have the votes at this point.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

What about the part where you believe bee? Also his responses to you in questioning why you got poisoned instead of "something else" reads legit to me.

... I believe b- in that his action wasn't poison because I turned it into poison with my Instigate?

It's not exactly rocket science.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Every time I start doubting my tobbs read they just double down jesus christ

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
My EOD prediction is that bee flips town and all the scum are on the vote.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

do you think b- is town, tobbs?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

the b- that blatantly ignores a ton of content and then goes for a straight +1

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Yami Fenrir posted:

do you think b- is town, tobbs?

Yup bee is town.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sorry, got called into a meeting but here now

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Yup bee is town.

He’s the viable lynch today. Are you convinced enough to NL instead?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I'm still here could do a last minute move but is it possible?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

t a s t e posted:

No dunk is impossible or I'd hammer him myself. I'd vote myself to break a tie if necessary, better than random town dunk.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

t a s t e posted:

It's worse than an NL, a random townie dies instead.

And no we don't have the votes to swap to Tobbs in 3 minutes. A bit concerned about the Somber dropping a vote on Tobbs and peacing out this close to deadline.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I'll vote Tobbs or binus, but I don't know that we can move it in 3 minutes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

No dunk is impossible or I'd hammer him myself. I'd vote myself to break a tie if necessary, better than random town dunk.

Oh that’s right whoops

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

There is no NL, it's plurality vote

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

kill tobbs if b- is scum imo.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Theoretically, me, Maerlyn, Taste, Yami, and Nep put Tobbs to -1 but Meen and Circl have been resisting it and both seem to have vanished.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

It's worse than an NL, a random townie dies instead.

And no we don't have the votes to swap to Tobbs in 3 minutes. A bit concerned about the Somber dropping a vote on Tobbs and peacing out this close to deadline.

yeah that was off

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yami Fenrir posted:

I think it’s the opposite way. Scum don’t lose anything by jumping on this because it’s foregone anyway

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Yami Fenrir posted:

He's town but sure. Scum are on their way to another perfect game.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

It is real funny that Tobbs would rather have a random dunk than lunch Bee.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

PlasticAutomaton posted:

It is real funny that Tobbs would rather have a random dunk than lunch Bee.

I'd rather have a random dunk than a tie. Pay attention.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

And that's deadline. Welp, let's see what happens.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

b-minus1 (6): t a s t e, Maerlyn, t a s t e, t a s t e, PlasticAutomaton, Yami Fenrir, CirclMastr, Nep-Nep
PlasticAutomaton (3): Maerlyn, Sandwolf, b-minus1, Ignatius M. Meen, CirclMastr, Sandwolf, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Maerlyn, Tobbs Gnawed, b-minus1, b-minus1, CirclMastr
Somberbrero (2): Sandwolf, Sandwolf, hambeet, Nep-Nep, Hal Insandenza, Nep-Nep
Tobbs Gnawed (1): t a s t e, t a s t e, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Yami Fenrir, PlasticAutomaton, Nep-Nep, PlasticAutomaton, Yami Fenrir, Nep-Nep, Somberbrero
Maerlyn (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton
Sandwolf (0): b-minus1, b-minus1, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
Ignatius M. Meen (0): PlasticAutomaton, Somberbrero, PlasticAutomaton, Somberbrero
Hal Insandenza (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
t a s t e (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf

Not Voting (1): Sandwolf

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 22nd, 2022 at noon EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

please dont forget about your postcount.... i might.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
After many hours of discussion, the village found itself fixated on a bit of scandal that seemed to outweigh the tragedy of Oddette’s death. Sometime during the deliberations, Celia stepped forward saying she may have hurt her neighbor. Rather than focus on a confusing mystery with no clear solution their thought process clarified. The village was united against those clandestine murderers, and if Celia was willing to claim violence. What else could she be hiding? She was always gloomy anyways.

After locking Celia safely in the mines, the village and neighbors find no evidence of further wrongdoing in her abode. The evidence is probably stored at an accomplice’s place, right?

B-minus1, Celia, Village-Aligned Misanthrope was locked in the mine Day 2. Choose one player each night, you will attempt to damage them psychologically, making them hated that game day. You aren’t a bad person really, but you scare yourself. You feel someone could push you over the edge. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

The night phase ends around 24 hours from now. Let's shoot for Wednesday 12 pm EST again! No one is warned for lurker rules. (I looked at the post count again, it seems good. If you want to self report as a lurker it would be cool of you to do so.)

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
When dawn comes it’s a dim crimson that doesn’t seem to fade into day as the village bustles awake. Neighbours wary of Celia’s warning and Zelda’s ailment report that she passed in the night. If only they hadn’t accused and locked up Blythe, the only doctor worth a drat this side of the mountain, Zelda might have stood a chance. However, the tragedy didn’t end there. Several other people from the village were missing when morning came.

The prisoners were gone, spirited away from the mines. That was the first sign of trouble. A house with it’s door busted down. A search for the pair missing of lovers and the prisoners yielded fruit on the outskirts. A sickening display of their bodies were found one by one across swaths of land, the only body missing being Lorraine. It was safe to say that she was dead in some other corner of town. The arrangement was similar to Oddette in the town square, and it was hard to feel like you all hadn’t led the prisoners to their deaths by putting them into such a vulnerable position.

You all know this is escalating rapidly. It’s hard to separate voices of reason from panic as reality seems to slip away from the village.

Sandwolf, Nelson, Village-Aligned Thunder Domer AND lover was found dead Night 2. Choose two other players one night per game, the next vote will be between those players. You know you could oust those intruders yourself if you felt up for it. You will die if scum is executed this way. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Yami, Zelda, Village-Aligned Instigator died of poison Night 2. Every night you must target 2 different players to instigate. These players may (or may not!) take alternative, unpredictable actions that night. You must target at least 1 new player every night. Additionally, you may not target the same player more than 2 nights in a row. You win when all threats to town are eliminated

Meen, Lorraine, Village-Aligned Therapist AND lover is still missing and presumed dead Night 2. Choose one player each night, you will perform therapy on them providing them with ‘Loved’ the following day. However, you bored with life and prone to entertaining unprofessional thoughts. With your friend’s poor influence, you take things too far with a client. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Day 3 starts now! It will end Saturday Mar 26 1 pm EST.

Toalpaz fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Mar 23, 2022

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (9): CirclMastr, Hal Insandenza, hambeet, Maerlyn, Nep-Nep, PlasticAutomaton, Somberbrero, t a s t e, Tobbs Gnawed

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 26th, 2022 at 1 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days.

please dont forget about your postcount.... i might.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Attempted to target Meen and my action failed.

Gosh I wonder if it was the scum roleblocker who prevented me from stopping 2 deaths.

##vote Plastic

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Maerlyn, tell me you saw SOMETHING.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Too many dead town to be coy any longer.

Maerlyn is obviously scum. Would vote her or Plastic today, maybe we'll have a chance if we can knock one out.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also I blocked you because you're scum and your supposed protective ability clearly did gently caress all for Shell.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Also I blocked you because you're scum and your supposed protective ability clearly did gently caress all for Shell.

Cool cool at least we got the fact that I didn't kill anyone out of the way. Like, I know you're scum with Maerlyn and everything but you could at least acknowledge that I picked the right target to try and protect N1. If you didn't roleblock Shell she would have survived Maerlyn's NK.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Cool cool at least we got the fact that I didn't kill anyone out of the way. Like, I know you're scum with Maerlyn and everything but you could at least acknowledge that I picked the right target to try and protect N1. If you didn't roleblock Shell she would have survived Maerlyn's NK.

The thing is, with my action succeeding N1 and nobody claiming to visit Shell, I know she was visited by two scum. That's an absolute fact.

One of them is a scum roleblocker to make sure she has no gunsmith results if she survives, and the second is the night killer, which is obviously Maerlyn since you said you blocked her.

Two scum, done. There's almost certainly a third and I have no clue who that is but we'll see how your and Maerlyn's dunks shake out, provided the rest of the town is tired of killing town.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Why would a scum roleblocker visit the same person as the NK with a dead doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Why would a scum roleblocker visit the same person as the NK with a dead doctor.

Role madness.