Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

Have wesley play D&D the way the senior staff used to play poker, but don't script it.

Fun fact: wil wheaten can not roll well to save his life, he legit has some kind of nerd curse. He's been on Critical Role and other live games, and he always rolls super bad. People think he's doing a bit and try trading dice with him and his dice work fine for other people, while their dice roll like poo poo for him. Not always the same number like with loaded dice, but nearly always single digits on a d20. To the point where it nearly breaks probability.

https://criticalrole.fandom.com/wiki/Wil_Wheaton

lol

You can't have 'a fair dice." You can have fair dice, or a fair die. But never a fair dice.

It's me, I'm the nerd that deserves to be stuffed in a locker.

Edit: Especially with this terrible snipe. Goddamnit.

I'm just going to add some Trek Memes and hope I didn't pilfer them from this thread.

The General fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Mar 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Page 2161! Happy Federation Day, everyone! :toot:

Deuces, sixes, and aces are officially wild until the end of the page.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Powered Descent posted:

edit:
https://twitter.com/SpearhafocA/status/1505783740819202051

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Powered Descent posted:

Admiral Archer’s speech to the Federation still brings a tear to my eye:

Archer: *inhales*

WRITTEN BY

RICK BERMAN
AND
BRANNON BRAGA

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Facebook Aunt posted:

Have wesley play D&D the way the senior staff used to play poker, but don't script it.

Fun fact: wil wheaten can not roll well to save his life, he legit has some kind of nerd curse. He's been on Critical Role and other live games, and he always rolls super bad. People think he's doing a bit and try trading dice with him and his dice work fine for other people, while their dice roll like poo poo for him. Not always the same number like with loaded dice, but nearly always single digits on a d20. To the point where it nearly breaks probability.

https://criticalrole.fandom.com/wiki/Wil_Wheaton

lol

Hasn't it also played out that in games where a natural one is good he hits twenties instead? I swear he made that claim somewhere while people laughed at his latest nat 1.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Bring Will Weaton on but not as Wesley but as a kind of space pimp dressed in a Zoot suit and capitaining a kind of space party boat and covered in bling.

Like outrageous Okona/ meets Harry Mud / meets Jabba the hut or something.

And Will Weaton just acts like an rear end in a top hat the whole time.

He dies a gory ultraviolent nu trek death.

Just put that in one of the treks. Doesn't matter which.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Prurient Squid posted:

Bring Will Weaton on but not as Wesley but as a kind of space pimp dressed in a Zoot suit and capitaining a kind of space party boat and covered in bling.

Like outrageous Okona/ meets Harry Mud / meets Jabba the hut or something.

And Will Weaton just acts like an rear end in a top hat the whole time.

He dies a gory ultraviolent nu trek death.

Just put that in one of the treks. Doesn't matter which.

Pimp suits and gory deaths were done in season one of Picard. This would've been way better.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

While they're in the dark timeline they find Wesley, but he's played by the hunky actor that Wesley was supposed to grow up into in that one Q episode. Make him super successful, in line to be the next leader of the confederation. Then when they go back to the regular timeline they find Wil Wheaton Wesley, and all he does all day is play tabletop games in the holodeck with Einstein and Marie Curie and Ashley Judd.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Trast posted:

Hasn't it also played out that in games where a natural one is good he hits twenties instead? I swear he made that claim somewhere while people laughed at his latest nat 1.

That's what I've heard, yeah. He doesn't roll low, he rolls badly. LOL.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

killer crane posted:

While they're in the dark timeline they find Wesley, but he's played by the hunky actor that Wesley was supposed to grow up into in that one Q episode. Make him super successful, in line to be the next leader of the confederation. Then when they go back to the regular timeline they find Wil Wheaton Wesley, and all he does all day is play tabletop games in the holodeck with Einstein and Marie Curie and Ashley Judd.

Make it a real Ace Rimmer situation, perfect.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Pakled voice: "I'm going to vote Trump. He's going to make America strong. He's going to make America great."

fun to say in general chat in 2016 in STO. not so fun now :(

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Pakled voice my wife

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
The Pakled appoint the greatest strategist the Federation has every known, Wesley Crusher, neatly purloined from the Starfleet officer corps to lead them in their new efforts at galactic supremecy.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Lol that in Klingon culture if you have sex with someone you have to get married and of course Worf is like "Our Traditions".

Worfs such a goofy dude and bad dad.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
"Klingons do NOT laugh."

*Every other Klingon spends 100% of their screen time laughing*

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Watching the episode where quark pipes grilka and worf is pissed about it. It’s a classic

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Quark is a way better Klingon than Worf.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Klingons do NOT like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Is it a rain of blood or arrows, though? They might be fond of those.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

External Organs posted:

Quark is a way better Klingon than Worf.

Quark’s a good Klingon until he needs to hit something. Worf’s a good Klingon until he needs to do something besides hit something. We all know who the best non-Klingon Klingon is though - Neelix.

the best actual Klingon is Martok

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
God that Klingon episode of Voyager pisses me off because Neelix honestly owns in it. They could have done so much clever stuff with his "ships ambassador" position but as usual they squandered anything fun

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I absolutely love the look he gives Tuvok after destroying his quarters with sexytimes.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Lmao season 5 episode, Worf fails to vacation

This episode is hilarious, Dax has the patience of a space saint

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Shinjobi posted:

Lmao season 5 episode, Worf fails to vacation

This episode is hilarious, Dax has the patience of a space saint

"We have much to discuss" --Guy who really has roughly three minutes worth of stuff to discuss, if that

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
"I killed a kid when I was young and now I'm scared of destroying everything"
"lmao okay buddy"

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Worf sucks, it owns

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

I'm at a loss on this one.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Buckley, his mouths open.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Shinjobi posted:

Worf sucks, it owns

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My favorite episode is when O'Brien projectile vomits towards the transporter after drinking too much Saurian Brandy after an argument with Keiko and he can't stop the transportation sequence in time as Worf is being transported so Worf comes out on the other side as Borf

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

My favorite episode is when O'Brien projectile vomits towards the transporter after drinking too much Saurian Brandy after an argument with Keiko and he can't stop the transportation sequence in time as Worf is being transported so Worf comes out on the other side as Borf

a difference without distinction

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

If Borf can hurl acid it's a win win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV9lzsV_k6M&t=9s

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Hollismason posted:

I just watched DS9 I and am now back to TNG

Westlley is taking some tests. poo poo is blowing up.

<Starfleet Academy>

Question #1: A friend of yours is accused of sexual assault. . .

<Application Denied>

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Blistex posted:

<Starfleet Academy>

Question #1: A friend of yours is accused of sexual assault. . .

<Application Denied>

:discourse: seriously Wil Wheaton can eat poo poo

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The throwaway line later of "Dr Crusher's having her face reconstructed" later really turns that bit of :stonk: up to 11.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Just lay down under the transporter

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

CaptainSkinny
Apr 22, 2011

You get it?
No.

47 pieces is the minimum!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Quark, what would you do with a million bars of gold pressed platinum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Just watched that ds9 episode where Odo gets stuck with Lwaxana Troi in the elevator. Horniest version of LT so far.