Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Squeaky

https://i.imgur.com/wKg8Wur.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

ok but I need folks to look at Daisy and Hoke

I’m looking at these cats and enjoying it very much

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Underwater Shoe posted:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

ok but I need folks to look at Daisy and Hoke

its daisy and hoke :pwn:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Underwater Shoe posted:

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

God I wish quill would just lay on my leg like Daisy does. Or is that Hoke?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Alby usually only sits on me when I'm in my room. Otherwise he hangs out on the couch or on the other bed.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Daisy and hoke

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

two of them

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Underwater Shoe posted:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
d & h havent been posted in :checks: over three years

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

VelociBacon posted:

It took Scoops like 3 years before he became amenable to laps and only in the past 2 has he started pestering for a lap so it takes time.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

pounce??

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

graph posted:

pounce??

Toaster was talking smack

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

felgs posted:

Toaster was talking smack

uh oh

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Captain Foo posted:

two of them

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

How to clean your own chest, an illustrated guide

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Bugs and birds on cattv:
https://i.imgur.com/e7kz25V.mp4

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Gauntlet announcer voice: orange cat needs food badly

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

sure doesn't look like it

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

cats are the coolest neato creatures

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

sure doesn't look like it
my chonker could skip a meal or four but still manages the strength to throw 25lbs of cat fat at my bedroom door in the morning when it's feedin' time.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Luna trapped me in bed

Solaire is supervising my brother's work

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

kw0134 posted:

my chonker could skip a meal or four but still manages the strength to throw 25lbs of cat fat at my bedroom door in the morning when it's feedin' time.

Is this cat really 25lbs? What a massive purring beast.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

i weighed him just now and assuming my scale is correct, he's now 23.8 lbs, so he lost weight. at the vet they plop him on the scale and it jiggers like crazy, he won't sit still so they guesstimated it depending on where the needle was sort of bouncing around.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

VelociBacon posted:

quill is still solidly in shithead kitten phase though, lap cuddles will doubtlessly occur at some point.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

kw0134 posted:

wanna snugs with this big friend

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

quill is still solidly in shithead kitten phase though, lap cuddles will doubtlessly occur at some point.

I appreciate it! I hope so.

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

vortmax posted:

Solaire is supervising my brother's work

praise the cat

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shifty Pony posted:

hard to say. shadow was very much not a lap cat. he'd happily curl up next to me, but on me? nah.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

the boys are lapcats, but sometimes i wish they weren't because having 25 23.8 lbs of cat on your lap isn't conducive to circulation

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

I had to let Bandit go today. He would have been 17 in May, and he held on longer than I thought he could. He was an amazing, loving cat, and the best pet I've ever had by miles and miles. I don't want you to be sad for me. I want to tell you about the silly poo poo he did that made me love him so much.

He belonged to a friend of a friend who got kicked out of their place and needed a foster, and that's how he got to me: as a kitten, with some huge shithead energy that he quickly grew out of.

He was super attached to me from the beginning. I told the original owners that if they left him with me for too long, they weren't getting him back, which is what happened obviously. For the longest time he'd sleep up by my shoulder and bury his head in my neck and just purr and drool on me while I was trying to sleep. He loved to get up on the fridge at meow and me for head kisses.

He caused a little jealousy with my ex wife, who probably to this day still thinks I loved him more than her. One time he lightly set himself on fire jumping onto the nightstand where we had lit a romantic candle. Burnt cat hair definitely ruins the mood. Sorry, no image for this one.

He loved to run in to the room, yelp at me, and then run away to get me to chase him. He would often then sneak in between an open door and the adjoining wall and bap at me through the door hinge.

https://i.imgur.com/4HsqN1Q.mp4

He also did this goofy poo poo where he insisted on trying to drink water coming off me while I was in the shower. I've posted this before, but he did this for more than a decade. He loved his people flavored water.

https://i.imgur.com/Uf88kcN.mp4

He also loved marshmellos and snored like nobody's business. He brought me an immeasurable amount of happiness in his life that dwarfs what I am feeling right now. Goodbye Bandit.

Thank you for letting me eulogize my buddy. Hug your cattes.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
bandit seemed like a pro-tier catto. rip

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Baby Bandit!! :swoon:

It sounds like he was a great goofball and lived a life full of love. Thanks for sharing him with us. I love that fridge dangle!

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Bandit was a pro catte and you've been a perfect cat butler. Thanks for sharing him with us.

Best wishes to you and yours :smith:

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

bandit will be sorely missed but never forgotten. thank you for sharing him with us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

RIP Bandit, a beloved friend :(