Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

AcidCat posted:

So yesterday, first time ever, I got a rotisserie chicken that was ... just ... not good. Dry, bland, I don't know wtf happened but it's shaken me to my core.

Buy 2 to make up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xdice
Feb 15, 2006

AcidCat posted:

So yesterday, first time ever, I got a rotisserie chicken that was ... just ... not good. Dry, bland, I don't know wtf happened but it's shaken me to my core.

Turn the leftovers into soup, and the carcass into stock?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Return the chicken

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
See if you can fit the chicken in your urethra

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

xdice posted:

Turn the leftovers into soup, and the carcass into stock?

Yeah good idea.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
If there's enough meat then a gravy from the bones and make a pot pie

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

New couch saga is over, for half the price of the love sac we picked up a bigger and nicer sectional from city furniture and it will be delivered tomorrow. Thanks for joining me on our new couch adventure.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

fischtick posted:

At my store, the monitors all seem to top out at 1920x1080 no matter how big, for roughly $249. I grabbed one for my wife last year ($50 off!) to use when she was WFH because literally all she needed was something to display email and spreadsheets.

Online, the same monitor is available for the same price but now at 2560x1440. The old one is still in the warehouse.
https://www.costco.com/lg-32%22-class-qhd-ips-monitor.product.100793227.html

I got one of those as a secondary monitor, and its pretty good. Its not a gaming monitor by any means, but for 200 bucks, its hard to beat.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I am going to cash my Executive check tonight, what should I look for while I'm there?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

I am going to cash my Executive check tonight, what should I look for while I'm there?

Spend it all on hot dogs.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

And a single churro

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

bagmonkey posted:

a sack of babybels

Mykroft
Aug 25, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

fischtick posted:

At my store, the monitors all seem to top out at 1920x1080 no matter how big, for roughly $249. I grabbed one for my wife last year ($50 off!) to use when she was WFH because literally all she needed was something to display email and spreadsheets.

Online, the same monitor is available for the same price but now at 2560x1440. The old one is still in the warehouse.

I got one of these at the warehouse a month or two back, I mostly like the monitor but sometimes it goes into a weird dim mode when waking up from sleep and I have to mess with my display settings to get it back to normal.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Holy poo poo the Kirkland honey mustard snacks are out of control.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Every time I go to Costco I end up getting nothing but fun snacks :negative: I need to start getting some goddamned protein

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Knot My President! posted:

Every time I go to Costco I end up getting nothing but fun snacks :negative: I need to start getting some goddamned protein

Get veggie stixs. They have protien!!

( this post not endorsed by veggie stix )

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Get the 10 pound bags of frozen chicken breasts and sous vide all of them (75 minutes @ 145) and then fill your bathtub with cooked chicken breasts and get in and wriggle around in it, it’s an amazing sensation.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

fischtick posted:

Costco's Monitors and some of their tvs are way overpriced.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

NewFatMike posted:

Holy poo poo the Kirkland honey mustard snacks are out of control.

They are so good bad that I just can’t buy them.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Costco has some tamales you can buy and steam and they are good and very filling. That is all, thank you for reading my post about tamales.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Olanphonia posted:

Costco has some tamales you can buy and steam and they are good and very filling. That is all, thank you for reading my post about tamales.

The best ones are def the green chile and cheese

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Writhing around in a tub full of half-raw chicken breasts is made financially achievable thanks to Costco :buddy:

I love veggie sticks and also Costco tamales, I’ll snag some next time :)

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

bird with big dick posted:

Get the 10 pound bags of frozen chicken breasts and sous vide all of them (75 minutes @ 145) and then fill your bathtub with cooked chicken breasts and get in and wriggle around in it, it’s an amazing sensation.

Actually the right thread for this for once, kudos! :haw:

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

And a single churro

The new churros really suck.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Ultimate Mango posted:

The new churros really suck.

they arent as good as the old ones, but they sure beat the no churros they had for most of the pandemic

at least they brought it back in some form, unlike the combo slice (rip)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The Patagonia outdoor blankets are on sale for $20, that's a good buy. MI Costco had Bell's Oberson 24 packs too :peanut:

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

bagmonkey posted:

The Patagonia outdoor blankets are on sale for $20, that's a good buy. MI Costco had Bell's Oberson 24 packs too :peanut:

Those blankets looked nice.

I'm at a point now walking around Costco that I've collected nearly every hard good that I want. I just look at things and think, "oh that looks nice, but I already have one". I already have a couple of outdoor blankets, and no need for more of them.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

StormDrain posted:

Those blankets looked nice.

I'm at a point now walking around Costco that I've collected nearly every hard good that I want. I just look at things and think, "oh that looks nice, but I already have one". I already have a couple of outdoor blankets, and no need for more of them.

I'm definitely just about there, I'm down to buying the stuff I saw three years ago and thought "haha, I wouldn't ever need that" now that I've found a good use for it.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Raluek posted:

they arent as good as the old ones, but they sure beat the no churros they had for most of the pandemic

at least they brought it back in some form, unlike the combo slice (rip)

I'm not looking for real deal OG churros that went straight into a vat of hot lard driven by either an old car steering wheel or just levered against a large man's guy, but we can do a lot better. Heck, Costco Business centers sell basically the same sticks that Disneyland uses (in CA at least), and those would be a hell of an improvement.

I will take no churros over the current turd wrapped on a cardboard tube version.

number 1 snake fan
Jul 16, 2018

My insurance wouldn't cover a prescription so i checked GoodRx and saw it was like $11.50 at Costco with the coupon.
PBUC

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Hey thread:

Any opinions on this deal on a Firman 3200Watt generator?
https://www.costco.com/.product.100843922.html

My Costco has them for $599 and that seems like a ridiculously good deal but I haven't done a ton of looking at generators.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I was also looking at those but I literally have no use case other than California is banning them in 3 years.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
they should make an electric powered generator imo

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Chinatown posted:

they should make an electric powered generator imo

uhh they do :smug:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

KakerMix posted:

uhh they do :smug:

Let me show you my solar penal

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

i don't think that brand is reliable i prefer solar bepis

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

$600 to have a generator to power my chest freezer to keep my dinosaur chicken nuggets cold when CA shuts down the power because the wind is blowing seems like a good deal though.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I would simply eat all the dino nuggies before they go bad.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
The Tyson breaded chicken breasts and nuggets are both great. Dino nuggets are loving trash. Got them for the kids, tried them, and they've got that reconstituted chicken texture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

How are you complaining about chicken nuggets having chicken nugget texture