Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

hambeet posted:

Anyway good chat tm, but I’ve not liked your posting today.

-I fosed you earlier along with a few others
-you come in with a half baked list clearing people I found sus,
-made a hard scum call on me when you’ve barely mentioned me all game
-kept trying to paint my vote as an omgus
-seem more interested in discrediting my argument than trying to prove what I’ve done scummy in the game so far

LETS PLAY A GAME

hambeet posted:

7 hours out and no real consolidation.

my gut on wanting to see tm flip was because i was suddenly curious if it was a bus yesterday when poking cpig and tobbs about it. they're posting hadn't been super great, but it was gut from me.

hambeet has wanted to get me lynched since day 2. DID NOT VOTE FOR PI AT ANY POINT

hambeet posted:

as to lurkers, all the OpopOP says is

casually drop that lurkers would be dealt with by refering to the OP to remove attention from lurkers. PS: PI was a lurker.

After day 2 flip

hambeet posted:

i agree with the TM, not so keen to give epsilon a clean sweep. going for townie cred on a scumbud hammer could be totally worth it, considering people were poking them about their complete absence all day.

i'm not saying they're totes scum, but i'm not ready to call them totes town as you have, personally.

Agrees with Grandicap that I'm town because of the PI push on me. then proceed to argue with SiV.

hambeet posted:

oh wait i just found it. you were talking about analyzing PIs posts to see who he didn't mention and i said i dont think that's that big of a thing personally.

you had already done so by that time anyway i thought?

very strange thing to say that we shouldn't analyze the flip scum's posts.

hambeet posted:

I think siv, hal, and maaaaybe death cob are people I’d vote today.

siv I said d1 that their posting and play reminded me of that detective balls game she linked earlier where she was scum. not having a vote down for PI doesn’t help.

hal I’ve been feeling a bit different this game. looking back at the PI vote, while he did get on the vote at a critical point (4th) which helped it gain momentum, he was umming and ahhing about it and throwing up alternatives right till the end.

deathcob I don’t get much from, I feel they’re a bit content lurky. They did get on the pi vote which helps.

Wouldn’t vote minus, grandi, tobbs, maerlyn and probs cpig.

tm I’m not sure about. Probably vote them too actually because of that.

that’s my state of the beet address

made another read post. zero comments about me.

hambeet posted:

actually scrolling back updating my tm vagueness to totes would vote too.

the getting angry around the potential clearing of a Maerlyn sticks out to me because sandwolf called me out last game for my raging about meta clearing the substitutes roles/players because they just knew x or y wouldn’t do that as scum.

sandwolf was right, I was scum, and while I do get a bit annoyed by meta buds alignment calls, maybe sandwolf was right and I was angry because it was hemming me in as scum.

so I sense that same sort of frustration

Oh and yeah probably totes :ironicat:

Mmmm, that's strange. I wonder what the hell I would have posted to make hambeet suddenly want to vote me? Something that's just scrollable... MMmmm, maybe it's this post that's just one page back.

Tired Moritz posted:

finger of suspicion. the last people shell fingered as possible scum was SiV and beet.

Please note the lack of reason why hambeet would suddenly changed their stance on me. What is his case that went from "TM surely town" to "nah would vote TM"? The only thing I post were talked to SiV about their day 2 content and pointed out that Shell fos'd SiV (who he was arguing with earlier) and him.

And then he turned completely aggressive against me when I made my read post.

Tired Moritz posted:

tired so I'm just gonna list
SiV: most likely town, I doubt scum would really pull the IRL death card
bminus: town
death cob: high town, I doubt this is a bussing game
granicap: sus. where's the loving posts now
maerlyn: neutral for now
hal: more posts seem town than not
cap pig: sus. gameplay feels weak and a bit low effort
todd: town
hambeet: scum

would vote granicap/hambeet

then I voted hambeet.
and then after a few posts of him basically going "WHY YOU SUSPICIOUS OF ME WHEN YOU NEVER CASE ME???"

hambeet posted:

hmm you've not actually cased me all game, care to elaborate as to why you think i'm scum?

he voted me.

hambeet posted:

And lol, you’ve never mentioned me all game but I’m the only hard call scum on your list?

that’s fake.

##vote tm

is that not an omgus?

and then he went full aggro against me, which I'm not gonna link because it's like 1 page, come on.

Hambeet is playing fully defensive, only reacting rather than hunting. If I had not made any notion that I have suspicions, hambeet would 100% not vote me. This indicates that he's scum. There, that's my case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Hal Insandenza posted:

Hmmm I am around, I will switch to PI I suppose but it doesn't excite me.

Still think grandi is a good choice, cob is better than PI to me as well

decide to stick around to switch to PI when Hal could have just afked.

Hal Insandenza posted:

yeah you would have to really not like it to unvote there, weird move

ok then

Called out Maerlyn's unvote when they could have again easily afked.

Hal Insandenza posted:

SiV playing to my soft side by posting ridiculous amounts of stuff so I don’t want to vote her

I can’t see voting epsicob after the end of day, agreed. It’s not 100% clear as I’d consider hammering there too if I was under my own cloud of suspicion though

Beet… is so innocuous this game that he could be scum for sure

actively commenting on SiV's posts, though lukewarm thread participation.

which is why I leaned more towards town than scum. please post more though.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote hambeet

okay, going to bed. if somehow there's a situation where you guys can't decide on a lynch, just loving kill me though.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Yeah, beet is feeling a lot like he did last game. There and playing, but not really.

##vote hambeet

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

This game is frustrating...I can't get a good grip on anybody, the people I feel are scummiest others think are town, it's messing with my head.

I read over beets posts and with TMs posts about beet and Hal defending PI, I think Hals looks worse. I do feel like beets posts kind of wash over me but his thoughts are there, I don't think I have the same vibe of him that I did when we were scum together recently. I think he used to be somewhat more aggressive as town when he started playing again but feels like he plays "middle of the road" a bit more now. I don't sense that he's scum.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Maerlyn posted:

This game is frustrating...I can't get a good grip on anybody, the people I feel are scummiest others think are town, it's messing with my head.

I read over beets posts and with TMs posts about beet and Hal defending PI, I think Hals looks worse. I do feel like beets posts kind of wash over me but his thoughts are there, I don't think I have the same vibe of him that I did when we were scum together recently. I think he used to be somewhat more aggressive as town when he started playing again but feels like he plays "middle of the road" a bit more now. I don't sense that he's scum.

There was a time on D1 when I voted PI when I meant to vote TM. In addition to the part where I come back and vote PI 20 mins before deadline yesterday do you think I would have forgotten who my scum buddy was on D1 and mistaken them for TM?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

How many scum is reasonable in a 15 player game? I know in Arknights I didn't expect 4 scum and town got their rear end handed to them. I'm worrying that we're taking steps in that direction (even with PI out).

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

4 is rough, but happens. 3 + a 3p is more common I think.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Good afternoon. Having caught up I can see hambeet being scum.

##vote hambeet

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
That's -1.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Tired Moritz posted:

gently caress it who gives a poo poo, another scum lurk to win game I guess
##vote TM

jesus christ

having reread the thread idk how any of you can read hambeet as scum. he's reading, he's making good posts; he's padding his postcount out a bit but that's not the greatest crime in history. did I miss something huge in the last four pages?

the only argument I could make is that a decent scum strat is to have a super high content poster(s) paired with lurker(s) but that's not the vibe I'm getting here

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Nobody said he's bad at scum.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
For me it's 90% that soft defense of PI. You see stuff like that a lot between scum when someone points out a suspicious scumbro.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

That happened a couple of days ago - what posts from day 3 are concerning you? You say yourself 90% of your suspicion is coming from his defense of PI, but he can't defend PI anymore. So what's left?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Woah okay I just woke up gimme a minute to claim

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Good efforts by TM, but unfortunately I’m not scum.

I’ve clearly said why I wasn’t around for the PI vote so TM ignoring that and throwing it on me is scummy as hell. As is the is continual attempt to throw it down as an omgus. I clearly had tm as my would vote today, and he comes out afterwards with a hard scum call. Dunno who the other is?

I’m 3p. So town, you’ve still got to find your scum. I’d probably have warned you about my ability if you didn’t have me at -1, but you do and I won’t risk not using it, because I really wanted to see this in action :D

So I’ll play myself out.

##pullrug

Pretty sure that’ll be a self hammer.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hambeet, self aligned hacker, pulls the rug and exits without fulfilling his win condition, but takes the follow NFTs with him

Maerlyn, Town Aligned miller

Grandicap, Town Aligned vanilla

That ends D3

It is now N3

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

hambeet (5): Tired Moritz, Hal Insandenza, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed, Tired Moritz, Grandicap, CapitalistPig
CapitalistPig (2): Maerlyn, spacing in vienna
Grandicap (1): Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz, b-minus1
Tired Moritz (1): hambeet, Tobbs Gnawed, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed, Tired Moritz
Tobbs Gnawed (0): spacing in vienna, spacing in vienna, b-minus1, b-minus1
spacing in vienna (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Maerlyn, CapitalistPig, Maerlyn, b-minus1, hambeet, Tobbs Gnawed, b-minus1, hambeet, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (1): death cob for cutie

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 02nd, 2022 at 9 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 21 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
what the actual gently caress

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Hey that sucks a lot. This is like Toalpaz's unwinnable for town game all over again.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

it's totally winnable, we didn't lose any critical power roles and we hit scum fairly early.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

death cob for cutie posted:

it's totally winnable, we didn't lose any critical power roles and we hit scum fairly early.

By my count we're down to 7, probably 2 scum left. Unless we get lucky, we start tomorrow with 6 in mylo.

Unless we had 4 scum and a 3p, in which case if the NK goes off we're hosed, but that seems way high.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
fullclaims from everyone tomorrow plz

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
wow, super friendly 3p that decides to loving kill two of our townies!!! what the hell is a hacker

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
The game is over

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

b-minus1 posted:

The game is over

Are there three scum left? If so, and if we can't somehow block the kill, yeah.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
no loving way this game has four scum + an anti-town 3p.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tired Moritz posted:

no loving way this game has four scum + an anti-town 3p.

Opop considers the hacker pro-town he just didn't expect it to only kill townies!!!! Ooopss!@!!!

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Okay if scum have won and know they've won can y'all just go ahead and gloat instead of hinting?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
This game should be over by now if there were 4 scum, right?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

it should, although I've played a game where the mod let it continue because town could still eliminate scum with dayvigs

(it was gushers mafia)

(I was scum in gushers mafia)

(my team and I did not win gushers mafia)

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Not if we have a way to block / stop the NK.

Also, gushers Mafia was hilarious.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
So does anyone have anything to say? Bad scum for killing all the frequent posters imo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

So does anyone have anything to say? Bad scum for killing all the frequent posters imo

Yeah I hate the scum NK choices thus far. Do better, jerks!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Nobody died N3

It is now D4

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): b-minus1, CapitalistPig, death cob for cutie, Hal Insandenza, spacing in vienna, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 05th, 2022 at 9 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 2 days, 13 hours.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Claims plz.

CPig visited me.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
basic vanilla townie

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006