Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

If you could type whatever you wanted into Dark Souls messages, A) everyone would hate them, and B) no one would remember them. The puzzle piece message building system is exactly what makes it so good and enjoyable.

I still love how a huge part of the jp community for elden ring was searching for some hidden boss at a fort because they kept seeing messages of "Fort, Night"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Nalesh posted:

I still love how a huge part of the jp community for elden ring was searching for some hidden boss at a fort because they kept seeing messages of "Fort, Night"

The best part is there actually are a few minibosses that only spawn at night.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

The Steam Workshop for Total Warhammer 3 just came out today, and there's already a titty mod

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2789906146

(nws of course)

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe
Huh, I would have assumed that Slaanesh would be the primary focal point for the horny mods.

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

I total warhammer’s sdk specifically stripped out all the art editors bc gw is cheap as gently caress and doesn’t want any mixers making mods of factions they’re planning to sell as dlc

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Cup Runneth Over posted:

If you could type whatever you wanted into Dark Souls messages, A) everyone would hate them, and B) no one would remember them. The puzzle piece message building system is exactly what makes it so good and enjoyable.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWbCHb5zQ9A

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

still within acceptable boundaries

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
I think that falls on 'awesome' side.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Not far enough IMHO

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

Well, that most definitely falls into the Awesome part of this thread.

gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

The Steam Workshop for Total Warhammer 3 just came out today, and there's already a titty mod

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2789906146

(nws of course)

Its so 1990-2000's GW it hurts, ofc someone will make a "beautification" for the female characters since AAA devs don't do it anymore and obviously it's up to the modders to reintroduce cleavage

Also Slaanesh nsfw mods don't really work since part of the new schtick is they make the daemons non binary rather than some coomer fetish.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

gyrobot posted:

Its so 1990-2000's GW it hurts, ofc someone will make a "beautification" for the female characters since AAA devs don't do it anymore and obviously it's up to the modders to reintroduce cleavage

Also Slaanesh nsfw mods don't really work since part of the new schtick is they make the daemons non binary rather than some coomer fetish.

Yeah, that should stop people.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gyrobot posted:

Yeah nobody makes tons of futanari mods and puts them all over the place. Oh wait.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

gyrobot posted:

Slaaanesh laughs at your puny 'non-binary'. Any daemon worth their salt is at the very least non-trinary, and probably considerably more.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
:nws: Slaanesh Daemonettes now have a second breast :nws:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

"i find the forms of these demons unsettling"

well they are demons, so ....... good?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

"yes but they exhibit physical features i find alluring along with ones i find repellent"

:confused:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I don't think this modder understands Slaanesh demons at all. The androgyny is the point.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

y'know what, sure, I'll give that mod a try. lemme install it and boot up a campaign here

awwww yeah fuckin hot :circlefap:

Orv
May 4, 2011

Doc Hawkins posted:

"i find the forms of these demons unsettling"

well they are demons, so ....... good?

You know by now that if these people find something 0.0001% horny they’re immediately going to make it hornier.

gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011

Of course I saw this coming, everyone saw it coming.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

gyrobot posted:

Of course I saw this coming, everyone saw it coming.

No, that's a different mod.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

KRAMER, NO!

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

gyrobot posted:

Also she's fascist domme mommy so of course she's wildly popular with nerds.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

Zil posted:

I don't think this modder understands Slaanesh demons at all. The androgyny is the point.

Huge chunks of the fanbase doesn't understand Slaanesh period, so that's not surprising.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That meme with the space marine except it’s a titty demon

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

History Comes Inside! posted:

That meme with the space marine except it’s a titty demon

"Whoa, nice rack!"

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Cooked Auto posted:

Huge chunks of the fanbase doesn't understand Slaanesh period, so that's not surprising.

Slaanesh has periods?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

They should have gone with two titties and two pecs.

But still lopsided, just two on each side :v:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

OwlFancier posted:

They should have gone with two titties and two pecs.

But still lopsided, just two on each side :v:

This poster gets it.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

Like it is actually kind of terrifying being chased down by a giant robot anime maid.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674832273064853504/961639138845679656/W9gHhfKZZ84PtP2l.mp4

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Literally leaned away from my screen when it started advancing jesus christ

Orv
May 4, 2011
No, thank you.

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib
Okay, that was already weirdly creepy, but when the camera panned a bit and revealed the second one, it was :stonk: .

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

It may say something about me when I see that and I'm just like "yeah I guess that's a thing huh" and don't react at all.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

The loving second maid appearing suddenly in frame at the end lmao.

Just ugh, not only do they look ugly, they do so in such a weird and offputting way.

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

Kurui Reiten posted:

It may say something about me when I see that and I'm just like "yeah I guess that's a thing huh" and don't react at all.

I'm not very surprised that it exists either, but I'm not going to deny it's very unsettling. Something about them just has a "will attempt to strangle you" kind of energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Oh, a screen for eyes, a very smart decision! Eyes are hard to replicate so that way they can adjust tiny details without spending a shitton of spare parts. That's cool.