Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Ivanka proving herself to be the only one with brains by betraying trump before he could betray her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SocketWrench posted:

I think we can one up that. Canadians in Ottawa flying confederate flags and bitching about their American 1st amendment rights

I wish I could remember the details, but I was listening to a Canadian guy talking about the trucker dipshits and he went off on this whole side tangent about how there's a semi-famous Canadian judge because he's in the dumbest white trash part of Canada and like once a week some Canadian SovCit is in his courtroom with a copy of Black's Law Dictionary and they always start pulling out case law and rulings etc., basically they all get their information from the same echo chamber and they all repeat the same poo poo they heard online, every drat time, because that's how the CHUD brain works.

But the twist is, remember we're talking about Canada. And every loving time this judge lets these idiots wear themselves out as they make the exact same case arguments about how they have a right to do X because Y. And then Mr. Canada judge smiles and nods and asks them if they realize that they're Canadians and US case law is completely meaningless.

It's wonderful. Like Canadian CHUDs exist and they don't even realize that SovCit bullshit arguments don't fly in the US because it's just cobbled together jibberish assembled from fundamentally misunderstanding how law works, and then doubling down on the stupidity by not even understanding that they're misinterpreting US law in a court in Canada.

😚👌

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1511868018523054083?s=21&t=A79ORv5jvCBwUCqAhQsMfA
I mean come on guys, maybe use a stronger rubber band to keep the mask from slipping off this easily or something

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

i hope that they dismiss the complaint as a shotgun pleading and make him replead. the 11th circuit is pretty strict on complaints and their form, and his complaint is garbage. the judge technically is supposed to sua sponte dismiss the complaint and direct the plaintiff to replead, but that doesn't happen all the time.

every defendant should file a motion to dismiss and refuse to answer this garbage.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

"More Democrat voters pouring into this country". loving seriously? He just drops the Great Replacement right in the middle of his case for not being racist? And yeah, I'm pretty sure if you're offering absolutely gently caress-all but keeping specific people out of the country in lieu of anything that would actually help voters then yeah you're probably racist.

tl;dr: J.D. Vance is a racist.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this dude is only 37, not saying he looks real old but he looks way older than 37, due to acute racistitis.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Data Graham posted:

Yeah this is one of the most maddening things, and somehow it's a throughline of the entire Trump presidency.

Perdue Pharma: "Look at all this dough we're rolling in from inventing Oxy and getting every hospital and two-bit doctor and therapist in the country to overprescribe it and get everybody addicted to it! It's the perfect crime! .... Ohhh but I sure hope nobody ever pins their loved ones' deaths on us, we'd be ruined and it might upend the entire for-profit pharmaceutical industry :ohdear:"

Americans: "Oxy comes from Mexican immigrants sent by the cartels, BUILD THE WALL :bahgawd:"

Perdue: ".... Well that'll work"

Fuckin Vance doesn't even have to spell this out, just mentioning "opioid" is a synonym for "MS-13" right in his little i'm-not-racist-it's-the-Mexicans'-fault ad

The most maddening thing to me is that most Mexican people are hard-working, friendly and funny. Also, their food is the loving best (next to sushi, which I love slightly more).

It pisses me off that Mexican immigrants are used as scapegoats for America's problems, especially when factory farms and other lovely corporations couldn't survive with their illegal, non-union labor.

As Diogenes said, I am a citizen of the world. Borders are silly, made-up bullshit.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

this dude is only 37, not saying he looks real old but he looks way older than 37, due to acute racistitis.

When you're the most persecuted demographic - the straight, white, angry, male - you age faster.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

red19fire posted:

Ivanka proving herself to be the only one with brains by betraying trump before he could betray her.

I can’t wait for the lightning speed 180 his kids do the second he finally kicks off. Gonna be a massive geyser of LOLs.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

The Anime Liker posted:

I wish I could remember the details, but I was listening to a Canadian guy talking about the trucker dipshits and he went off on this whole side tangent about how there's a semi-famous Canadian judge because he's in the dumbest white trash part of Canada and like once a week some Canadian SovCit is in his courtroom with a copy of Black's Law Dictionary and they always start pulling out case law and rulings etc., basically they all get their information from the same echo chamber and they all repeat the same poo poo they heard online, every drat time, because that's how the CHUD brain works.

But the twist is, remember we're talking about Canada. And every loving time this judge lets these idiots wear themselves out as they make the exact same case arguments about how they have a right to do X because Y. And then Mr. Canada judge smiles and nods and asks them if they realize that they're Canadians and US case law is completely meaningless.

It's wonderful. Like Canadian CHUDs exist and they don't even realize that SovCit bullshit arguments don't fly in the US because it's just cobbled together jibberish assembled from fundamentally misunderstanding how law works, and then doubling down on the stupidity by not even understanding that they're misinterpreting US law in a court in Canada.

😚👌

The case in question is Meads v. Meads, from Alberta.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Data Graham posted:

Never not going to be :psyboom: at how clean the air in LA is now

From college my memory is of the perpetual smog from Falling Down

Couldn't see the San Gabriel Mountains from fuckin Pasadena 10 miles away

The air and water quality are still lovely sometimes, but southern California used to be like a toxic waste dump. It really is amazing to see what a few new environmental laws can accomplish.

Now they need to work harder on cleaning up the filthy SF bay!!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Dementropy posted:

When you're the most persecuted demographic - the straight, white, angry, male - you age faster.

He also made his money working for Peter Thiel. So I'm assuming he got his blood all drained at some point.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Gutter Phoenix posted:

The air and water quality are still lovely sometimes, but southern California used to be like a toxic waste dump. It really is amazing to see what a few new environmental laws can accomplish.

Now they need to work harder on cleaning up the filthy SF bay!!

Yeah but won’t anyone think of the poor corporations that could have made 1% more money without those regulations?

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I can’t wait for the lightning speed 180 his kids do the second he finally kicks off. Gonna be a massive geyser of LOLs.

“It was Barron’s fault!”

Automatic Slim fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Apr 7, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Automatic Slim posted:

“It was Baron’s fault!”

He’s no angel.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Yeah but won’t anyone think of the poor corporations that could have made 1% more money without those regulations?

Yeah, I'm all broken up about Elon Musk moving to Texas.

Good riddance to that piece of poo poo. I wish California would ban him from ever visiting here again.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

LifeSunDeath posted:

He also made his money working for Peter Thiel. So I'm assuming he got his blood all drained at some point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Jo-djilvo

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dementropy posted:

So I guess the lead exhaust/toxic smog theory has to be thrown out after seeing chuds at the gates of Disneyland in 2022.

I mean I wouldn't say that, these boomers all grew up with lead in their water, the damage was done long ago

Also b) that's Disney Studios in Burbank, not Disneyland the theme park (Anaheim)

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Don and Eric as so going to sue the poo poo out of Melania out of whatever inheritance is given to her.
That is if Don doesn't leave everything to Baron as a last gently caress you to his failsons.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Gutter Phoenix posted:

The most maddening thing to me is that most Mexican people are hard-working, friendly and funny. Also, their food is the loving best (next to sushi, which I love slightly more).

I've only ever lived in border states (CA, AZ, and a brief while in TX) and I can confirm this. I've worked with, gone to school with, worked for, befriended and have lived next door to Mexican immigrants. They've all been more interesting, hard working, and far more likable people than every white Republican I've ever known. And if a Mexican cook ever invites you to a backyard BBQ, go, because you'll never eat better

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

happyhippy posted:

Don and Eric as so going to sue the poo poo out of Melania out of whatever inheritance is given to her.
That is if Don doesn't leave everything to Baron as a last gently caress you to his failsons.

Lol he’s not leaving poo poo to Baron. He knows he’s not really his.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

tek79 posted:

I've only ever lived in border states (CA, AZ, and a brief while in TX) and I can confirm this. I've worked with, gone to school with, worked for, befriended and have lived next door to Mexican immigrants. They've all been more interesting, hard working, and far more likable people than every white Republican I've ever known. And if a Mexican cook ever invites you to a backyard BBQ, go, because you'll never eat better

Growing up in the midwest, I had all that anti-immigrant poo poo shoved down my throat by the culture surrounding me. I am lucky that my parents have always been virulently anti-racist, but even so, I bought in to a lot of the stupid anti-immigrant poo poo I saw on TV, and heard from other kids' families. I was a downright fascist when I was 9 or 10.

Moving to California at age 13 really opened my eyes to a lot of different cultures, and set me on the path to where I am today. Even so, I sometimes wonder how I would have turned out if I still lived in Illinois, or if my parents had been lovely racists. I'm pretty fuckin' lucky.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

happyhippy posted:

What inheritance?
Deutsche Bank will be calling interest payments on his loans in a year or two. Russia no longer has the means or value to prop him up. His hotels are closing. The crowds are thinning.

The grift will continue but not at the level it was when he was in office. Melania better be on salary because there will be nothing left after Drmpf passes away. All asserts will be sold at fire sale prices.

Automatic Slim fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Apr 7, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Automatic Slim posted:

What money?
Deutsche Bank will be calling interest payments on his loans. Russia no longer has the means or value to prop him up. His hotels are closing. The crowds are thinning.

The grift will continue but not at the level it was after he left office. Melania better be on salary because there will be nothing left after Drmpf passes away. All asserts will be sold at fire sale prices.

I can't wait to see how the grift continues after he's dead. I promise you they'll be selling tickets to turnip's state funeral breaking several laws in the process. And tickets to his private funeral. And guided tours through his house. And through a recreation of the white house under turmp, breaking several laws in the process. And unwashed articles of his clothing. And things he once touched. And pieces of his body, breaking several laws in the process.

I don't know how many magats will have enough money at this point to pay for any of it, but I'd bet my life that they do, or announce plans to do, at least two of them within six months. :toxx:

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Shishkahuben posted:

I can't wait to see how the grift continues after he's dead. I promise you they'll be selling tickets to turnip's state funeral breaking several laws in the process. And tickets to his private funeral. And guided tours through his house. And through a recreation of the white house under turmp, breaking several laws in the process. And unwashed articles of his clothing. And things he once touched. And pieces of his body, breaking several laws in the process.

I don't know how many magats will have enough money at this point to pay for any of it, but I'd bet my life that they do, or announce plans to do, at least two of them within six months. :toxx:

“Log onto the exclusive pay-per-view funeral feed only on Truth Social.”

Narrator: The feed failed due technical difficulties. No refunds.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
What did Trump say when he got to the ball?

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

tek79 posted:

Watching my dad do a 180 on Mexican immigrants after spending one winter in AZ was pretty funny to me. He had fallen into a RW media hole for the last decade or so, and didn't get out enough.
So when my parents wintered down in Yuma for few years, he got a sudden immersion course in meeting others and changed. They had a little work done on the place they rented, crew showed up at dawn, did a bang up job. He wasn't alone in that, there were others down there in this park that had the same experience. Except the guy with the giant Trump flag in front of his place, he was a dick.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
America is doing great, thanks for asking

https://twitter.com/ByERussell/status/1512067792362610699?t=K0KJkOYY9YachGwlLogoDg&s=19

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
In America anyone can be president pilot.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

SocketWrench posted:

Want to watch a chud brain stumble?
https://twitter.com/TheGoodLiars/status/1511727078126805004

I'm sure as soon as he turned around he was right back to believing Antifa was behind Jan 6

I have a weird & sad pet theory about why Trump supporters look like... Trump supporters.

Processed food. Not in the larger scale sense of the western world has an obesity and diabetes crisis from the prevalence of processed food, but I mean in the specific and tactical sense. Not to just kick that guy because he's overweight in a country where the majority are statistically overweight, and amongst his demographic cohort they're extremely likely to be overweight, but its unlikely this guy put on extra pounds by eating too much pork chops and mashed potatoes. Dude is loving cradling an Arbys bag Its solid science that junk food is addictive, and that it has detrimental health effects far above and beyond the extra calories. In the electro-chemical sense, why would his brain function normally while the rest of his body didn't? :tinfoil: Maybe through a combination of pollution and processed food, the US has actually managed to create the dumbest people to ever live :tinfoil:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Vampire Panties posted:

I have a weird & sad pet theory about why Trump supporters look like... Trump supporters.

Processed food. Not in the larger scale sense of the western world has an obesity and diabetes crisis from the prevalence of processed food, but I mean in the specific and tactical sense. Not to just kick that guy because he's overweight in a country where the majority are statistically overweight, and amongst his demographic cohort they're extremely likely to be overweight, but its unlikely this guy put on extra pounds by eating too much pork chops and mashed potatoes. Dude is loving cradling an Arbys bag Its solid science that junk food is addictive, and that it has detrimental health effects far above and beyond the extra calories. In the electro-chemical sense, why would his brain function normally while the rest of his body didn't? :tinfoil: Maybe through a combination of pollution and processed food, the US has actually managed to create the dumbest people to ever live :tinfoil:

At least his Brawndo has electrolytes

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Vampire Panties posted:

maybe. but the food thing is alot of Americans from all over the spectrum. alot of it is because its cheap as gently caress. i think alot of it is fox news brain poisoning mixed with probably boomers with lead poisoned brains.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

“Land-based alternative to flying”

lol

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Vampire Panties posted:

eating too much fast food gives you a small dick making chuds insecure causing them to lash out verbally and physically.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

“Land-based alternative to flying”

lol
it's a commercial out of robocop
"have the luxury of flying on the ground!
for just $50 more, plus a small processing fee, you'll avoid messy airplane mechanical problems *footage of plane crashes* and cruise the land in luxury and styyyyyle!"

InsertPotPun fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Apr 7, 2022

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Automatic Slim posted:

What inheritance?
Deutsche Bank will be calling interest payments on his loans in a year or two. Russia no longer has the means or value to prop him up. His hotels are closing. The crowds are thinning.

The grift will continue but not at the level it was when he was in office. Melania better be on salary because there will be nothing left after Drmpf passes away. All asserts will be sold at fire sale prices.

If shes not getting any money, why is she still with him.
It must be one loving iron clad pre-nup where she has to pay him if she leaves.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/illinois-police-officer-resigns-after-being-identified-as-author-of-racist-antisemitic-posts/

quote:

An Illinois police officer who spent 18 years patrolling the state capital resigned Tuesday after researchers connected him to a series of violent, racist, and antisemitic social media posts.

Anonymous Comrades Collective, a group of anti-fascist researchers, identified Aaron Paul Nichols, 46, as the author of the posts late last week.

In one, Nichols stated, “Hitler did nothing wrong.” In another, he wrote: “If I found a genie and I had one wish? The jews would be a distant memory within 72 hours.”

The Springfield Police Department launched an investigation into Nichols last Friday. On Tuesday, the Sangamon County State’s Attorney office began an internal review of the cases in which Nichols was involved, and Springfield Police Chief Ken Scarlette announced that he had begun the process to decertify Nichols as an officer.

In addition to serving as a municipal police officer—a fact he freely told followers on social media—Nichols also served in the National Guard for 20 years.

Anonymous Comrades Collective, a group of anti-fascist researchers, identified Springfield police officer Aaron Paul Nichols, 46, as the author of bigoted posts late last week.
Last year, an internal FBI report stated that white supremacists and right-wing extremists “very likely seek affiliation with military and law enforcement entities” to further their ideologies and goals. Some right-wing extremist groups have already been doing just that: The far-right Oath Keepers specifically recruits from law enforcement and military communities. A Right Wing Watch report identified 15 law enforcement officers—some actively employed by law enforcement entities, and some retired—who are being charged with federal crimes for attacking the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. 2021.

A 2019 project to look at the Facebook accounts of police officers illustrates why white supremacist and right-wing extremist groups might recruit from law enforcement. The Plain View Project examined the Facebook accounts of about 2,900 current officers and 600 retired officers from eight departments across the country. What Philadelphia lawyer Emily Baker-White found was troubling: About 1 in 5 of the current officers and 2 in 5 of the retired officers, had posts that applauded violence, scoffed at due process, or used dehumanizing language.

In posts uncovered by Anonymous Comrades Collective, Paul self-identified as being racist, homophobic, and antisemitic. He expressed his explicit approval of genocide, writing on Gab, “I am a supporter of as many holocausts as it takes to cleanse this world of talmudic influence.”

In other posts, he frequently used the N-word.

“N****s ruin everything,” he wrote in one post. In another, he wrote, “I frequently deal with a basketball American who is related to a pro basketball American. Dude parks a $200,000 car in the drive of a $60,000 house. N*****s are so loving dumb.”

He wrote that the vigilante killers of Ahmaud Arbery—a Black man who was on jogging when he was chased and murdered by three white men—“did nothing wrong,” adding that they were only charged “because of Jews.”

At one point, he wrote under the Gab handle “@_14words_,” referring to the Neo-Nazi slogan “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.”

In a Twitter post, he wrote, “I’m a n***** harm reduction specialist and we have minimum manning requirements. Someone has to clean these streets.”

He also made a series of homophobic statements, using slurs and troubling false narratives about gay people. “F***** don’t reproduce, they recruit,” he stated in one post.

The Springfield Police department told HuffPost that Nichols resigned Tuesday and did not meet with the department’s investigators.

jesus gently caress. officer Krumpki here is the pinnacle of the master race. also 46. twits rule is real strong with these nazi assholes.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Apr 7, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

American culture is hosed up because everything is based on money rather than art or ethics. There's a reason people are STILL reading about Athenian Greeks who lived 2500 years ago.

I was thinking about this last night whole fast-forwarding through some silly domino-building competition show. If it had been filmed solely for artistic purposes, the show would be about five minutes long. Instead, the runtime was bloated to an hour to sell ad space. So much chaff, so little corn.

Imagine being some pussy like Musky or Bezos and spending your billions to make more money instead of advancing human civilization or funding the arts. It's loving disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Vampire Panties posted:

Someone mentioned him swaying, and that could be frontotemporal dementia, possibly brought on by alcoholism.

Chuds being brain damaged alcoholics seems more likely than processed food.

Whatever it is, our culture is a major culprit.