Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lies of Peely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

See me, feel me
Touch me, peel me

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

See me, feel me
Touch me, peel me

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

Lies of Peely

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I want to gently caress you like a hot dog
I want to peel you from the inside

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

I want to gently caress you like a hot dog
I want to peel you from the inside

Now doesn’t that make you peel better?
The hot dogs won tonight
Now they’re all looking badass
In the game of Fortnite

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Now doesn’t that make you peel better?
The hot dogs won tonight
Now they’re all looking badass
In the game of Fortnite

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

From distant star to this here bar
The me, the you, where are we now?
Hurray the drops of everyone
My Gay Son

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

From distant star to this here bar
The me, the you, where are we now?
Hurray the drops of everyone
My Gay Son

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pixies ftw.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I knew changing "allison" to "my gay son" would deal at least 75% dmg back to me but i had to do it.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I knew changing "allison" to "my gay son" would deal at least 75% dmg back to me but i had to do it.

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

Lies of Peely

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

See me, feel me
Touch me, peel me

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

finally caught up on all the posts instead of just continuing to say the thread title to myself around the apartment. absolutely epic

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

finally caught up on all the posts instead of just continuing to say the thread title to myself around the apartment. absolutely epic

I've been saying it for the past week like a lunatic lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Walking around with the knowledge that t he fortnight banana is looking badass but unable to tell people a la Cassandra is hellish

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

I got the tude now posted:

Walking around with the knowledge that t he fortnight banana is looking badass but unable to tell people a la Cassandra is hellish

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream (That The Fortnite Banana Is Looking Badass)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Fortnite banana… LOOKS BADASS!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lll

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A suit is seen by the perimeter fence. A few days later, a partially unpeeled banana stands in a hallway and flosses for a moment before vanishing.

They call me Peely. They explain the name has been chosen for the ominous associations it will raise in Tomato Town’s enemies. They are shaping me into something gaudy, something lethal.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

A suit is seen by the perimeter fence. A few days later, a partially unpeeled banana stands in a hallway and flosses for a moment before vanishing.

They call me Peely. They explain the name has been chosen for the ominous associations it will raise in Tomato Town’s enemies. They are shaping me into something gaudy, something lethal.

Dr. Bananhattan. Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dr. Bananhattan. Lol

jesus christ lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Heard joke once: Banana goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Badass Looking Banana Peely is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Peely.”

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dr. Bananhattan. Lol

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Heard joke once: Banana goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Badass Looking Banana Peely is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Peely.”

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They say that banana's one bad mother-
Shut your mouth!
But I'm talkin about Peely!
We can dig it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao