Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Poll
This poll is closed.
Yes 34 40.48%
No 50 59.52%
Total: 84 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Wasn't one of those stolen last year, too? Similar incident, stolen in a vehicle, iirc.

Or is this one of those moments like when I thought Linda Moulton Howe (Ancient Aliens old lady) died of covid in 2020?

There was a truck in Mexico with a cobalt-60 medical source that got stolen when it stopped at a gas station in 2013.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
No, not that one. This one from July of last year.

quote:

Last weekend a thief took off with something so dangerous that it has triggered a homeland security alert. The stolen device is called a nuclear gauge and it contains radioactive amounts of cesium 137.
https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2021/07/07/work-truck-nuclear-gauge-stolen-thieves/

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
What would constitute a non-radioactive amount of Cesium-137? :raise:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Wingnut Ninja posted:

What would constitute a non-radioactive amount of Cesium-137? :raise:

3 M

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

Well, it wouldn't stay Cs for long.

If you want nice, non-radioactive degenerate matter, aim for slightly less than half of that number.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

What kind of idiot sharpens iron on iron?

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

Platystemon posted:

What kind of idiot sharpens iron on iron?
Someone cargo culting everything they do becaue all they know is performative masculinity.

stealie72 fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Apr 17, 2022

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

pantslesswithwolves posted:

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1515130557675581442?t=_y70hzCsX5iTBr6nCoM4Tg&s=19

The thought of a bunch of oily muscular men rebuiliding civilization with dick lights apparently gets Tucker "Bowtie" Carlson hard.

I swear to God this could be from Righteous Gemstones.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
In general I don't like cringe videos like those where I have to seriously invest my time into either anger or idiocy

https://twitter.com/BillCorbett/status/1515544012555530245?t=f75P3zWIUjxURBBALG0eQA&s=19

but this'll do

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Ok seriously what's the deal with the glowing dick thingy because that's a new one for me.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

That Works posted:

Ok seriously what's the deal with the glowing dick thingy because that's a new one for me.

Cucker Failson and his alt-right cronies are having their fragile masculinity threatened by [insert boogeyman of the week here] and their grifter solution is to sell the idea of shining red lights on your balls to charge up your all-american testosterone and fend off the soy feminism menace

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Kazinsal posted:

Cucker Failson and his alt-right cronies are having their fragile masculinity threatened by [insert boogeyman of the week here] and their grifter solution is to sell the idea of shining red lights on your balls to charge up your all-american testosterone and fend off the soy feminism menace

Why the hell do I never get in at the start of all these amazing scams?

Maybe I should market neon red butt plugs as chastity belts BODY ARMOUR for anuses??? DON'T NONE OF YOU FUCKS STEAL THIS IDEA!!!

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

They heard there's a lot of money in fleshlights.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

We live in the stupidest timeline. Sometimes it sorta kinda works out though, what with Russia's incredible misadventures in Ukraine.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Burt posted:

Why the hell do I never get in at the start of all these amazing scams?

Maybe I should market neon red butt plugs as chastity belts BODY ARMOUR for anuses??? DON'T NONE OF YOU FUCKS STEAL THIS IDEA!!!

the GOVERNMENT is checking your WASTE for COVID! :tinfoil: protect your freedom to poo poo by denying the government your turds with our new ALL AMERICNA BUTTPLUG

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
We live in the stupidest timeline so of course the party that is working itself in to a violent fascist regime is all about plugging their dicks in to ultraviolet testosterone recharging stations.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

That Works posted:

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19539973/i-put-a-giant-red-light-on-my-balls-to-triple-my-testosterone-levels/

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

If anyone works for the Onion you can easily just copy paste this into clickhole and call it a day

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

If anyone works for the Onion you can easily just copy paste this into clickhole and call it a day

Every thing that dudes wrote for mens health seems to be about his cock and balls. Pills, shots, etc. I think he might have complex.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Happens all the time, most of the NRC incident log is various gages and less frequently but more seriously radiography inspection sources getting sticky fingered out of oil & gas contractor vehicles.

https://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/event-status/event/2022/index.html

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Apr 17, 2022

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

bird food bathtub posted:

We live in the stupidest timeline so of course the party that is working itself in to a violent fascist regime is all about plugging their dicks in to ultraviolet testosterone recharging stations.

Charging our JO crystals to own the libs.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
I don't know, I kinda like the idea of chuds giving themselves dick cancer to own the Libs.

"A thousand bucks? gently caress that, brah, I could build something like that for way less and it'd probably be even better!"

A week later: :supaburn:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Works out to around 120 micrograms of Cs137, that thing isn't gonna hurt anybody unless they eat it. (they probably already ate it)

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Is this what they think is going to happen?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

A.o.D. posted:

This is my first time opening this thread this month and this is the first post I see so I assume April is going well.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

The year is 2069. (Nice.)

The Gender Wars have come and gone, and men...lost.

Effeminate bois of the defeated gender roam the ruined landscape, foraging from the dumpsters of Paneras and hiding from brutal Pegging Gangs of masculine ~feminazis~ riding silent all-terrain Segways. Those who are caught are enslaved and forced to cook and...cuddle.

But one Man survived, and he seeks to undo the wrongs and bring back Men's *Right*ful place in society.

He is...The Red Light Ranger.

(cue the cheesy 80s "serial action show" theme music)

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Apr 17, 2022

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

BIG HEADLINE posted:

The year is 2069. (Nice.)

The Gender Wars have come and gone, and men...lost.

Effeminate bois of the defeated gender roam the ruined landscape, foraging from the dumpsters of Paneras and hiding from brutal Pegging Gangs of masculine ~feminazis~ riding silent all-terrain Segways. Those who are caught are enslaved and forced to cook and...cuddle.

But one Man survived, and he seeks to undo the wrongs and bring back Men's *Right*ful place in society.

He is...The Red Light Ranger.

(cue the cheesy 80s "serial action show" theme music)

I feel like Tom O’Donnell should make a follow to libertarian cop on the current culture wars.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

A.o.D. posted:

This video was uploaded to YouTube 16 years ago -- in the first year of its existence -- and is an ad for a construction company(?).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXdCpZJbN54

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Lake of Methane posted:

This video was uploaded to YouTube 16 years ago -- in the first year of its existence -- and is an ad for a construction company(?).

yes, it took me a while to find the right search terms to find that .gif.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

yes, it took me a while to find the right search terms to find that .gif.

I wonder if the actress that was little red riding hood there knows of her meme status.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

*raises hand* Uhh...Why not just do a bunch of steroids if you're worried about testosterone levels?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Defenestrategy posted:

*raises hand* Uhh...Why not just do a bunch of steroids if you're worried about testosterone levels?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lake of Methane posted:

My friend Jeff sent this to me in high school a year before :911:. I'm pretty sure it even predates the goatman himself.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

shame on an IGA posted:

Happens all the time, most of the NRC incident log is various gages and less frequently but more seriously radiography inspection sources getting sticky fingered out of oil & gas contractor vehicles.

https://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/event-status/event/2022/index.html

For a moment I was concerned that this was about charging dicks.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

My friend Jeff sent this to me in high school a year before :911:. I'm pretty sure it even predates the goatman himself.

I think it's pretty close to All Your Base in vintage.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
So apparently they really did go there.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1515820039345164297

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

BRB I got 10 minutes to spare and the heat bulb lamp from the chicken coop is in then closet.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Bromeopathic

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

lmao tucker carlson being dumber than kid rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Looking forward to the bro version of Goop: Broop.