Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway

im the caption of the road sign picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Ecologists and botanists may speak of "habitat jizz" or the jizz of a plant.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
saw this and thought it was a wiki thing but apparently it's a search engine thing

bing

google

winner: duckduckgo

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
A listing of lists of trees.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Zamujasa posted:

still there as of the latest revision :thumbsup:

lmbo someone undid it as vandalism, then that was reverted as nonconstructive, and then reinstated because it was a "good catch, actually"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Fröbe was cast because the producers saw his performance as a child molester in the German film Es geschah am hellichten Tag.[4]

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
Together with his mother Francesca von Habsburg, Habsburg launched a unique interpretation of racing and art in 2014. The famous Swiss designer group, Lang-Baumann, designed and painted his race car.[17]

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

First release
God of War
March 22, 2005
Latest release
God of War
April 20, 2018

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Although she was normal during the day, Jung recalled that at night his mother became strange and mysterious. He reported that one night he saw a faintly luminous and indefinite figure coming from her room with a head detached from the neck and floating in the air in front of the body. Jung had a better relationship with his father.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

The Gatlinburg Police Department, sometimes referred to as "GPD", is the primary law enforcement organization serving Gatlinburg, Tennessee in the United States.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Carthag Tuek posted:

lmbo someone undid it as vandalism, then that was reverted as nonconstructive, and then reinstated because it was a "good catch, actually"
i'll sometimes remove vandalism if it annoys me and isn't worth sharing with the thread. the removal often gets reverted because it wasn't done by someone with a page full of barnstars and boxes cataloging the preoccupations of "this user"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
one time i was dumb enough to remove a piece of vandalism again after getting reverted and this time directly explained the vandalism on the reverter's talk page. he got huffy and told me i should have explained it in the edit summary if i didn't want it to be reverted. another wikipedian then reverted it a second time. my ip address is on the edits, so i don't want to say exactly what the vandalism was, but it was about as plausible as claiming that bob dylan produced the shining miniseries because the book inspired him to record blonde on blonde. just the most obvious bullshit ever but much less of a problem than an unregistered user making an edit of any significance.

ed: :goonsay: of course

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Apr 18, 2022

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
possessed of an intimidating fish-eagle screech and a catchphrase, "I LIKE IT!"

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

The copper was sub-standard[citation needed] and not accepted. In response, Nanni created the cuneiform letter for delivery to Ea-nasir

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

alexandriao posted:

The copper was sub-standard[citation needed] and not accepted. In response, Nanni created the cuneiform letter for delivery to Ea-nasir

Categories:
Customer service
Copper industry

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Jack Black was a rat-catcher and mole destroyer from Battersea, England during the middle of the nineteenth century.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
The goal was to create a race of "Aryan horses".[1]

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
He is a member of the band named mT, and plays the keyboard and midi stick. He is the first midi stick player in the world. Midi stick is like a video game joy stick of old times.[1][2][3][4]

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Many taco fans disagree with the idea that any one entity can "own" the term "Taco Tuesdays".[5]

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Powered Descent posted:

Many taco fans
mods, plz namechange to 'Manny Tacofans'

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Mannytac O'Fans

('Mannytac' is Irish and pronounced 'Mike')

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

Talk:Thomas Midgley Jr. posted:

Do you think anybody at DAYTON laboratories believed they were inventing something that ruined the planet? Give me a break. Maybe we'll find out that the soles of your shoes are spreading poison in 20 years. Shall we call you an instrument of death because of this? -J.S. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 98.204.27.93 (talk) 23:34, 27 October 2008 (UTC)

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

FMguru posted:

mods, plz namechange to 'Manny Tacofans'

i call him mayonnaise for short, he loves it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Norm McDonald offered Howard Stern the role of Satan but he declined. Adam Sandler was eventually cast instead.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Norm McDonald offered Howard Stern the role of Satan but he declined. Adam Sandler was eventually cast instead.

i know this one without cheating

had a long convo about norm with a cabbie

but it's dirty work

recommended

also screwed, but see him on coco or letterman for his best

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
English monarchs generally touched less frequently than their French counterparts.[2] Edward I touched up to 1,736 people annually, but did not touch during his frequent military campaigns abroad.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

royalty should stop touching people entirely.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Their anarcho-communist political leanings led them to have an irreverent attitude toward authority, and to espouse a variety of political and social causes including animal rights and pacifism (early in their career) and later regarding class struggle, Marxism, feminism, gay liberation, pop culture, and anti-fascism.

Chumbawamba

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

i know this one without cheating

had a long convo about norm with a cabbie

but it's dirty work

recommended

also screwed, but see him on coco or letterman for his best

The light was on.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The light was on.

also featuring artie lang he had a bad gambling prob like norm, and chris farley

hey wait a moment

imdb posted:

Kevin Farley (accomplished actor, writer, director) has truly established himself as a comedic presence both on the big screen and television. Kevin was born in Madison, Wisconsin, to Mary Anne (Crosby) and Thomas Farley, who owned an oil company. Among his siblings are actors John Farley and the late Chris Farley. He is of Irish heritage. He has ... See full bio »

that's cheating but also never knew that

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

also featuring artie lang he had a bad gambling prob like norm, and chris farley
oh wow they ended up with the same nose

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
Thomas Jefferson may not have invented the cipher technology that became known as the coding we see today but he implanted the existence of such an invention. Without the creation of the Jefferson disk the making of future ciphers wouldn't have happened until much later in our history or possibly would never have happened at all. Our technological knowledge would be far behind what it is now if coding didn't thrive. Coding has influenced more of our history than most even believe. We've won wars using it, we've communicated with it, we've created machines using it, we even use it in our phones and computers without even realizing it. Jefferson sparked the creation of a main part of the world of technology that we use in our everyday lives whether we know it or not. We would have a very different and underdeveloped world compared to today without it being invented. we owe Thomas Jefferson a great thanks for creating such an invention.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Zamujasa posted:

Thomas Jefferson may not have invented the cipher technology that became known as the coding we see today but he implanted the existence of such an invention. Without the creation of the Jefferson disk the making of future ciphers wouldn't have happened until much later in our history or possibly would never have happened at all. Our technological knowledge would be far behind what it is now if coding didn't thrive. Coding has influenced more of our history than most even believe. We've won wars using it, we've communicated with it, we've created machines using it, we even use it in our phones and computers without even realizing it. Jefferson sparked the creation of a main part of the world of technology that we use in our everyday lives whether we know it or not. We would have a very different and underdeveloped world compared to today without it being invented. we owe Thomas Jefferson a great thanks for creating such an invention.
Why am I so sure that the people who posted both of these are white supremacists?

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
the other recent edits by that one person also mentioned the boston marathon bombing so

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Jabberlock posted:

Their anarcho-communist political leanings led them to have an irreverent attitude toward authority, and to espouse a variety of political and social causes including animal rights and pacifism (early in their career) and later regarding class struggle, Marxism, feminism, gay liberation, pop culture, and anti-fascism.

Chumbawamba
remember back in the day when Abraham challenged guttermonkey, on threat of permaban, to get an intentionally misspelled "chumbawumba" tattoo and he did?

IIRC, guttermonkey went through with it, shared some correspondence with the band with a quote like "oh dear, I'll ask everyone if anyone would match it with a "guttermonkey" tattoo," and then guttermonkey got banned for posting bestiality in A/T or PYF.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

quote:

Yamantaka Eye's noise project Hanatarash was notable for its dangerous live shows, the most famous instance being when the Japanese artist drove a bulldozer through the venue at the back of the stage. There were also reports of audience members being required to fill out waivers before shows to prevent the band or the venue being sued in case of any potential danger caused to them.[6]

Other pieces involve more symbolic forms of "danger", such as Nam June Paik's "Danger Music for Dick Higgins," which directs the performer to "creep into the vagina of a living whale",[7]

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

and here i thought gwar shows got out of hand sometimes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Sexualization of the buttocks, especially of the female sex, has occurred throughout history.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol these wild men

quote:

On the tour, the group's experimental and improvised live performance style occasionally caused difficulties with venue management and law enforcement. A performance at The Palladium in Manhattan ended after an improvised pyrotechnics display. The band ignited lighter fluid in a couple of metal pans, and management stopped the performance and cleared the venue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

British YouTuber Colin Furze shows how he built a tunnel in DIGGING A SECRET TUNNEL part 3.