Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Ror posted:

This looks real tasty but I'm weirdly annoyed that it just has the one fried egg right in the middle. I need more eggy goodness in every bite.

This is a job for quail eggs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Pookah posted:

What you're looking for is a Breakfast Roll

(that's a v. fancy one, the standard is a lot squashier)

Pookah posted:

Yeah, that's been 'plated', a real breakfast roll gets 'stuffed'

Downside is that it's all hot-bar stuff, so the eggs are never runny :(

I would annihilate these.

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Bought a can of this stuff out of curiosity (picture not mine):

Texture was kind of like slightly watered down condensed milk, or cum. Very unpleasant sensation feeling it slide down your throat. Tasted mostly like peanut butter, but slightly off somehow, idk. I am not entirely convinced it wasn't just peanut butter & cum.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/barrett_lf/status/1515842404536000516?s=21&t=-ZsrdhudEEhyg5KJQia5xw

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

I'd ask her about why it's so wet.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Well, this tasted absolutely horribly:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

JELL NO!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Alhazred posted:

Well, this tasted absolutely horribly:

I'm not a huge fan of most Pringles flavors in general, they seem to go in at about 200% every time and I get tired of them fast even when I like the flavor idea.

Lay's did a limited edition gyro flavor one summer a few years back that I really liked and wish they'd bring back. That seems like a more interesting idea in general compared to just the tzatziki sauce on its own.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

“As opposed to your o-ring, for which I have bad news.”

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

MrYenko posted:

“As opposed to your o-ring, for which I have bad news.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9aW5fy5HSo

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.
They're no White Castle chicken rings but I'm down to give 'em a go

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Jello mold like slime mold.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I thought those Pringles were Polaroid flavored for just long enough

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I currently have a bag of these:

they are ok, they have a slight pickle taste and then maybe like a chicken ramen packet flavor, actually does taste a lot like a chicken sandwich. they also had this weird other flavor but we didn't get it:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I just want to know what mad person in San Antonio thought this was a good idea.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Zil posted:

I just want to know what mad person in San Antonio thought this was a good idea.

I'll admit to occasionally dunking a french fry in a milkshake, but it doesn't seem like a flavor that would work on a potato chip. At all.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I would Reykjavik the entire bag.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
what the gently caress

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bismuth posted:

what the gently caress

First off, what the gently caress indeed, secondly what cursed thing were you looking for that those results showed up?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Zil posted:

First off, what the gently caress indeed, secondly what cursed thing were you looking for that those results showed up?

I was ranting to my friend about this

like, you cant just use commas sometimes ("sour milk, mineral water") sometimes break one item over two lines ("soap solution") and then not expect me to read that as "sauerkraut cola" and "saliva milk"

So I decided to google "sourkraut cola" on the off chance some weirdo soda brand like Jones had actually made it, and i got that

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

If food scientists have replicated the frosty + french fry combo I'm pretty sure I'm going to die among a midden heap of empty bags of those.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm not a huge fan of most Pringles flavors in general, they seem to go in at about 200% every time and I get tired of them fast even when I like the flavor idea.

Lay's did a limited edition gyro flavor one summer a few years back that I really liked and wish they'd bring back. That seems like a more interesting idea in general compared to just the tzatziki sauce on its own.

dude, I still long for their chicken tikka masala chips, aka my absolute favorite beer snacks for that entire chip season

Bismuth posted:

So I decided to google "sourkraut cola" on the off chance some weirdo soda brand like Jones had actually made it, and i got that

honestly, I'm really surprised that Lester's Fixins haven't done it

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

LvK posted:

dude, I still long for their chicken tikka masala chips, aka my absolute favorite beer snacks for that entire chip season

Those ones were super good too. Those contest flavors are aggravating because you always get a bunch of gimmicks, but then there's the occasional all-timer that you can never enjoy again after a few months :negative:

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I heard that there's a grocery store brand in my state that does a curry flavor, no idea if it's as good but it's a moot point, the closest one is approximately "too far away to justify driving for beer snacks" hours away

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ror posted:

Also, that wiki page links to the page for mitraillette, which is a popular Belgian sandwich I just learned about. It means submachine gun and it's like a chip butty, but more appealing.

Goddamn, I need to find who in my area will serve me one of those. I don't care if I have to drive 80 miles into loving Anchorage for that, I want it in my mouth.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Bismuth posted:

I was ranting to my friend about this

like, you cant just use commas sometimes ("sour milk, mineral water") sometimes break one item over two lines ("soap solution") and then not expect me to read that as "sauerkraut cola" and "saliva milk"

Well now I'm curious about "table vinegar lemonade" :thunk:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Lemonade using vinegar instead of water

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

sourcrout

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Zipperelli. posted:

Well now I'm curious about "table vinegar lemonade" :thunk:

Thats just kombucha

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

For some of the better flavors, I wish Lays would bring them back but maybe they don't want more money.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

I currently have a bag of these:

they are ok, they have a slight pickle taste and then maybe like a chicken ramen packet flavor, actually does taste a lot like a chicken sandwich. they also had this weird other flavor but we didn't get it:

I have no idea whether vanilla chips would work, but nothing they do with those chips can make it anything like the texture of a milkshake.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
idk I'm sure you could find some agents that turn out to be a mild neurotoxin or some poo poo

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

Lemonade using vinegar instead of water
vinegade

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

That's just tart pickle juice, not seeing a problem

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrub_(drink)

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

That’s just switchel.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
One of the local butcher shops now has a raw meat vending machine. Chicken was sold out tho. And as you can see by the massive reflection it is in a surprisingly sunny spot.
Not sure if it will still be there during summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

VictualSquid posted:

One of the local butcher shops now has a raw meat vending machine. Chicken was sold out tho. And as you can see by the massive reflection it is in a surprisingly sunny spot.
Not sure if it will still be there during summer.

Both neat and potentially terrifying