Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Takes No Damage posted:

There's already been at least one flash forward set there, I'm sure they have it stacked up in a corner somewhere ready to go.

I love this scene, because it feels like another one of those moments where the writers set up something mysterious and then have to figure out a way to get there/explain it. Except we know why that scene exists; we're just not sure who Francesca is going to be talking to on that day at that time (it's Kim).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

christmas boots posted:

I really like the way the Grey Matter story unfolds. At the start it looks like Walt probably got hosed over by a more charismatic business partner but as the story goes it becomes less clear that that’s the case, to the point where it’s just as if not more likely that he was the one that torpedoed the relationship.

You never learn exactly what happened—and rightly so because it’s not as important what actually happened as it is how Walt feels about it—but you know enough that you could piece together a reasonable guess.
Yeah i think Gilligan said it's a two steps thing, first Walter didn't realize Gretchen was from a wealthy family and they made him feel inferior and bitter, torpedoing their relationship. Then he never managed to process her choosing someone he consider lesser than him and daring to be an happy successful couple. Because it means he could have had that if he wasn't such a narcissist.

Really liking the Walter White/Kim parallels this season.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Apr 25, 2022

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

So, this article looks to have been released a day early, and was taken down. I didn't get to read it (link was broken), but it still showed up in my recommended pages list, or whatever you call the links on a blank Chrome mobile page.

Anyway spoilers for the title, just in case....

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Gus dying would be the ballsiest twist in television

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

massive spider posted:

Gus dying would be the ballsiest twist in television
I can't believe it was actually his twin brother gustavius who was in breaking bad all along.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I could absolutely picture an 11th hour reveal of BCS actually taking place in an alternate continuity from Breaking Bad so I hope that's not just a stock image and that's exactly what it's implying

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Seems more likely that it's from a scene in which Nacho or Lalo die and Gus is just like, there, but they didn't want to throw a blatant spoiler in the thumbnail.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
The Kettlemans are the best characters in BCS. This is a good opinion and has nothing to do with me having the hots for Betsy or thinking that Craig kind of looks like Jon Hamm. :colbert:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

surf rock posted:

The Kettlemans are the best characters in BCS. This is a good opinion and has nothing to do with me having the hots for Betsy or thinking that Craig kind of looks like Jon Hamm. :colbert:

Are you suggesting a Kettleman's spin off next? It takes place after breaking bad and after having their lawyer destroy their lives then vanish without a trace leaving them no one to sue they turn to a life of crime. Someone's got to make the blue stuff.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Betsy actually loses everything and removes the white collar from her crime, deciding to go full Heisenberg but for murders after receiving a particularly pathetic birthday fingerblast from Craig in their honestly pretty nice Section 8 apartment

Kill Saul

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

What was that?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh jesus

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

How does someone hold their breath under oil like that? :staredog:

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Rageaholic posted:

How does someone hold their breath under oil like that? :staredog:

You'd have to just kinda guess when to come up. No way of sensing anything above.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I'm not having a good feeling about this episode...

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A little something for the ladies

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
aw yeah we got shirtless nacho

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Barreft posted:

I'm not having a good feeling about this episode...
Yeah, this ain't sounding like a good phone call :ohdear:

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

uuugh

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
gently caress me this is so good

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

So who's killing Nacho, and who can he take out along the way? He can't touch the twins.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Man, Nacho is too pure for this cartel world.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Namast3

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

gently caress her up kim

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Jimmy could help. He could also end up dead but that's really not my problem now is it

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Breaking bad style music

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

DarklyDreaming posted:

Jimmy could help. He could also end up dead but that's really not my problem now is it

Yeah you don't just give evidence on the cartels.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

way too much tension in this episode lol im almost glad when a commercial comes

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

This is not how I want things to end for Nacho :(

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

motherbox posted:

But, this would be a natural incident for what hardens Mike more to BB levels.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

motherbox posted:

The way they're talking makes me think they're faking his death.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

What's the length of this episode? Is it really almost over?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

What's the length of this episode? Is it really almost over?
27 more minutes (including commercials)

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
love you huell, always and forever

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
That is one dedicated valet

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Should have just hired the Lockpicking Lawyer.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

The key cutter... Isn't he from Mr Show?

I half expect Jay johnston to reappear with a big "YYYYYYUP"

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"We're doing the lord's work here" lmao

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
kim is feeling it right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

corn on the cop posted:

kim is feeling it right now

Holy poo poo