Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
The corner is a little cracked and I swear it wasn't like that before I went and got my CranRaspberry. It refuses to start up and James keeps telling me it's always been like that.

I don't know what to do in this situation?

Should I tell James I think it was him??

Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

look at this computer.

lok at this computer.

look at this computer.

look at this computer

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cavauro posted:

look at this computer.

lok at this computer.

look at this computer.

look at this computer

Those are...uh....very nice. Now could we talk about what I should do in this situation???

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

We should look at the computers

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Verily I fish the barrel keys out of my secret spot and plunge them into the keyhole. To casual eyes the PC makes no indications that it stirs to life, but I can feel a change in the air...a static electricity, a hidden pressure, an unseen aura.

The display flickers to life: "066"; a good number.

I rest a finger over the Turbo button

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Verily I fish the barrel keys out of my secret spot and plunge them into the keyhole. To casual eyes the PC makes no indications that it stirs to life, but I can feel a change in the air...a static electricity, a hidden pressure, an unseen aura.

The display flickers to life: "066"; a good number.

I rest a finger over the Turbo button

:gizz:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Literally A Person posted:

The corner is a little cracked and I swear it wasn't like that before I went and got my CranRaspberry. It refuses to start up and James keeps telling me it's always been like that.

I don't know what to do in this situation?

Should I tell James I think it was him??

Thanks

James is just going to deny it. Take the next step

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Reflect on the fact that James undoubtedly grows fat and happy in the fact of your cowardice; he can sleep soundly while you toss & turn at night, consumed by indecision. Human hysteresis is your constant and pathetic waffling back and forth--"should I? shouldn't I?"

People like James know there is no "should" or "should not"; there is no "don't". There is only "do".

DO it.
DOes it make you more powerful?
DOminate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Reflect on the fact that James undoubtedly grows fat and happy in the fact of your cowardice; he can sleep soundly while you toss & turn at night, consumed by indecision. Human hysteresis is your constant and pathetic waffling back and forth--"should I? shouldn't I?"

People like James know there is no "should" or "should not"; there is no "don't". There is only "do".

DO it.
DOes it make you more powerful?
DOminate.

:ohdear: