Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

We're gonna need some Kuby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Barreft posted:

We're gonna need some Kuby

would love this but i htink bill burr would stretch disbelief even further than aaron paul.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Kuby shows up and has a conversation with Huell about hair implants, then we never see him again until BB.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

would love this but i htink bill burr would stretch disbelief even further than aaron paul.

solution: old rear end big headed kuby shows up at the cinnabon, helps gene deal with jeff

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Mister Speaker posted:

Kuby shows up and has a conversation with Huell about hair implants, then we never see him again until BB.

“I’ve got that Merlin sickness. You know, where you age and live backward and stuff”

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

christmas boots posted:

“I’ve got that Merlin sickness. You know, where you age and live backward and stuff”

"Can you believe this poo poo? Christ, I'm gonna go from suckin' on titties for fun to treating them like a literal meal. Better get the Pampers ready!"

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

christmas boots posted:

"It's crazy, you ever heard of this poo poo? I'm livin backwards."

Edit: Just have Bill Burr come on and do his standup while dealing with Saul stuff. Then when we get towards breaking bad era, just have Huell tell him to knock off with the jokes. Then while Huell is in that room for eternity, Kuby can go back to what he loves best, crackin wise.

Cojawfee fucked around with this message at 21:34 on May 2, 2022

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

We had Fat Todd for El Camino, lets have old rear end Bill Burr. Just some makeup and a hat and he'll be good

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

christmas boots posted:

OK, I don't want to derail but this is actually something I'm curious about (the story of Merlin and how he lives backwards through time or something). I've tried reading Arthurian legend Wikipedia pages but always bore out before I can get to the time-travel stuff. What's the deal?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Mister Speaker posted:

OK, I don't want to derail but this is actually something I'm curious about (the story of Merlin and how he lives backwards through time or something). I've tried reading Arthurian legend Wikipedia pages but always bore out before I can get to the time-travel stuff. What's the deal?

uh magic?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Mister Speaker posted:

It's been a long time since I've read it, but it comes from T.H. White's The Once and Future King (partially to handwave wave anything anachronistic) but as I recall the gist is just that Merlin is experiencing time the other way around (he was born at some point in the future for example) so from his perspective final goodbyes are actually the first time he's meeting someone, and the actual first meeting is heartbreaking because he knows that's the last time he ever sees them. I don't recall if it gets an actual explanation other than just that this is the way that it is.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

christmas boots posted:

It's been a long time since I've read it, but it comes from T.H. White's The Once and Future King (partially to handwave wave anything anachronistic) but as I recall the gist is just that Merlin is experiencing time the other way around (he was born at some point in the future for example) so from his perspective final goodbyes are actually the first time he's meeting someone, and the actual first meeting is heartbreaking because he knows that's the last time he ever sees them. I don't recall if it gets an actual explanation other than just that this is the way that it is.

This is a long arc in Doctor Who where he's meeting another time traveler I reverse order from when they meet him each time.

Might be a more accessable place to get exposed to the concept of Arthur is boring but the idea still draws you.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

skipmyseashells posted:

jimmy is gonna have lalo in a courtroom seat screaming about chicanary

¡Esto, esto, esto sofístico!

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Merlin is an ancient who went back to earth.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Cojawfee posted:

"It's crazy, you ever heard of this poo poo? I'm livin backwards."

Edit: Just have Bill Burr come on and do his standup while dealing with Saul stuff. Then when we get towards breaking bad era, just have Huell tell him to knock off with the jokes. Then while Huell is in that room for eternity, Kuby can go back to what he loves best, crackin wise.

Watching random Sunny episodes the other day, found a friend :horsedrugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89CwGQEIZnA

Also it took me far far too long to notice that was Lalo being the cool stepdad in Hawkeye :downs:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I'll paint my house however the gently caress I want :argh:

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

DarklyDreaming posted:

I'll paint my house however the gently caress I want :argh:

yeah gently caress HOAs and middle class whites

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Should I recognize the survaillance target?

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
That's gus's house yes?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

DoctorWhat posted:

Should I recognize the survaillance target?

Maybe it's Saul's house? Kind of like before things fell apart?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Nice opening twist. I was expecting something bad to happen to that couple.

Riptor posted:

That's gus's house yes?

I believe so, yeah.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Jimmy in Hamlinface

RecoomesSexyRear
Jul 18, 2003

Fan-tan-stic

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
WENDY :swoon:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

AHahahah yessssssss

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
good god this sequence :laffo:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

DarklyDreaming posted:

Jimmy in Hamlinface

It's funny how much he looks like Howard when he's dressed like that.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
What kinda rear end in a top hat moves a cone?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So goddamn elaborate just to do that.

What kind of rear end in a top hat moves a cone?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

ahahahahaha moving the sign

Luff
Jul 11, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Did Howard name one of his kids after Chuck?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
That whole gag was great.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Oh come on, like Howard wouldn't have noticed that his car was suddenly parked in a yellow zone.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Luff posted:

Did Howard name one of his kids after Chuck?

I think he said Cheryl, referring to his wife

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/rheaseehorn/status/1521260348333977600

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
No one likes you anymore Jimmy. You sold out

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

kim wexler: wicked hawt

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Hey was that NoHo Hank riding shotgun?

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
Now Jimmy knows how Irene felt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

DarklyDreaming posted:

Hey was that NoHo Hank riding shotgun?

:lol: my wife said the same thing. "Jimmy, you are like... coolest guy, you know? Next to Bahrry."

Also, lol at the quotes and clips from previews being totally misleading. "I'm just getting warmed up... For therapy", plus the running from the car.... was to move a traffic cone.