Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

west virginia is that way

y'all touch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
sometimes when penn and wv touch, the honesty is just too much

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

ultravoices posted:

sometimes when penn and wv touch, the honestyconsanguinity is just too much

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I thought the new boyfriend was a friend or family member in need of housing at first until we saw PDAs.

What are you doing step-tenant??

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

my sleep was interrupted last night and now i have no dopamine

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mate I feel ya

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

what are you doing step-stater?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
one of the big things ive noticed about this new decade is things that were 'oh thatll go away overnight or a day' are now 2-4 days

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
my favorite thing about being old is that i think i might throw up this morning, and i dont know if its because i took my pills with my coffee this morning, or because i drank 2 days ago.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Lady Radia posted:

my favorite thing about being old is that i think i might throw up this morning, and i dont know if its because i took my pills with my coffee this morning, or because i drank 2 days ago.
being old, it can be both

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
young: what a fun night of drinking. hangover? ha ha i'll just dry swallow some weird unlabelled pills that came with my apartment and power through it

old: it was 1 degree too hot when i was sleeping and i now have a splitting headache but i don't have an entire banana ripened to within the 3 hour window just the way i like handy to have an extra strength advil with so i guess i'll just die

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Kenny Logins posted:

young: what a fun night of drinking. hangover? ha ha i'll just dry swallow some weird unlabelled pills that came with my apartment and power through it

old: i guess i'll just die

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

:hmmyes:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

incidentally the little yogurt tubes that come with mcdonalds happy meals are perfect for making sure ibuprofen goes down and stays down.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

ooh i've never tried yoghurt with ibuprofen i gotta give it a shot. i used to eat a poo poo ton of it until my stomach noped out one day

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
i’ve somehow developed an allergy to something and will now develop extremely itchy hives all over my body seemingly at random. taking a zyrtec makes them go away within 10 minutes but like wtf body

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Achmed Jones posted:

ooh i've never tried yoghurt with ibuprofen i gotta give it a shot. i used to eat a poo poo ton of it until my stomach noped out one day
full 8oz of milk is foolproof, but a banana or else a little tub/tube of yogurt is nearly foolproof

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Blinkz0rz posted:

i’ve somehow developed an allergy to something and will now develop extremely itchy hives all over my body seemingly at random. taking a zyrtec makes them go away within 10 minutes but like wtf body
buddy of mine developed celiac at age 42 so... could be worse

kiwi maybe? some sort of enzyme nonsense.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Kenny Logins posted:

yeah idk i’m trying to get an appointment with an allergist but it’s just another item on the todo list

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Kenny Logins posted:

old: it was 1 degree too hot when i was sleeping

not looking fwd to the summer months :smith:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Kenny Logins posted:

i got a kiwi allergy sometime around my mid-20s. mango skin also makes my lips a big numb but no swelling, apparently they’re similar but I have no real data for that. but, if i eat a kiwi, i need a benadryl. it’s not a severe thing, it just makes my lips puffy and my tongue/throat close a little but i have never needed an epi pen or anything.

bodies are weird and allergies that show up after you have eaten a food can seem really random and take a while to figure out.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”
One of my favorite things about posting in yospos is watching kwinkles go from being a young very fit guy on top of his game to being an old man who is falling apart, got divorced, and may die soon.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
just change the game to “falling apart and dying” and always be on top

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
creak poop im kwinkles

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

just change the game to “falling apart and dying” and always be on top
youth and talent will always fail against old age and treachery

Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”

Jonny 290 posted:

creak poop im kwinkles

Apr 7, 2003

We're gonna ride bikes tomorrow and it'll be in the 40s

in may

what the gently caress

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
like 87 here, 41 AQI. not the worst but i can feel the air burn a bit. says FIRE WEATHER down on my taskbar.

"WhY dO yOu wAnT tO moVe tO MiChIgAn?!?!?!?!"

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i am also watching all of season 1 of golden girls today

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Jonny 290 posted:

like 87 here, 41 AQI. not the worst but i can feel the air burn a bit. says FIRE WEATHER down on my taskbar.

"WhY dO yOu wAnT tO moVe tO MiChIgAn?!?!?!?!"

hey i do have to warn you buddy: i do think michigan is the best state in the midwest (well, 2nd behind the city of Chicago, but you know), but especially the UP is really, really full of chuds. it's not a great place to be if you care about that sort of thing.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
94° and 80% humidity here, perfect running weather

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

perfect running weather
no such thing

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Lady Radia posted:

hey i do have to warn you buddy: i do think michigan is the best state in the midwest (well, 2nd behind the city of Chicago, but you know), but especially the UP is really, really full of chuds. it's not a great place to be if you care about that sort of thing.

I was literally born there, my entire family is from there, and there are chuds everywhere in America.

Any place that is not full of 'chuds' is full of liberals, who still hate leftists more than conservatives, and the houses are all eight hundred thousand dollars.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

trueing

i didnt know you were born here! i was born and raised in pontiac :)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Yep, i'll be 2 miles from the hospital where I was born into this SIN CURSED WORLD.

We moved down to Milwaukee when I was about 3 or so, but we went up a couple times a year for the next 15 years at least to visit the fam.

I distinctly remember when pops was super excited b/c the drive up there went from 6 to 4 hours because the 55mph interstate limit got repealed

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Jonny 290 posted:

there are chuds everywhere in America

yep

mystes
May 31, 2006

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

94° and 80% humidity here, perfect running weather
I'm not sure you can run from global warming

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Kenny Logins posted:

incidentally the little yogurt tubes that come with mcdonalds happy meals are perfect for making sure ibuprofen goes down and stays down.

i have to take 19 pills every day and i do it by putting them all in the back my throat and taking the biggest whale gulp of water i can manage

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i took a multivitamin on an empty stomach the other day and vomited it back up a few minutes later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

graph posted:

not looking fwd to the summer months :smith:

There is no :same: large enough for this, as someone who has gotten used to sleeping at no more than 70°F temperature. I can tell when it's warmer than that, and at 73° I cannot actually fall asleep.

I'm basically going to get extremely owned over the next few decades by the weather.