Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Just turned in and Paul has 5 fouls? What the hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Is Scott foster really reffing this game? The hate he has for CP3 has always just seemed like a meme to me, but my god

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Jack's Flow posted:

Just turned in and Paul has 5 fouls? What the hell.

That one is prob about to be reversed.

Though when CP3 did that to Brunson in game 2, it was a foul on Brunson.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

blue squares posted:

Is Scott foster really reffing this game? The hate he has for CP3 has always just seemed like a meme to me, but my god

Officials:

Curtis Blair, Kane Fitzgerald, James Williams

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Even as a Mavs fan I have to say, if this foul on CP3 holds up to the challenge he has every right to give the refs a german suplex onto a bed of tacks if he feels like it.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Can't believe that wasn't reversed.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

in general i prefer that Justice prevail but somehow i'm okay with cp3 being hosed over repeatedly??

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
drat that is 100% a charge but they never call that.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Aye Doc posted:

in general i prefer that Justice prevail but somehow i'm okay with cp3 being hosed over repeatedly??

This is the way

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Good Payne is showing up. Dang.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Aye Doc posted:

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Mavs need to remember to score this quarter.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Spacebump posted:

Mavs need to remember to score this quarter.

Defense wins championships

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
If the Mavs can't hold on and win this with CP3 at 5 fouls with 9 minutes left in the 3rd they deserve to be eliminated in 5.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Brunson plays beautiful ball.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Jae Crowder getting out-muscled.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Nice spin why don’t you make a shot instead

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Elephanthead posted:

Nice spin why don’t you make a shot instead

I agree, I would enjoy if Luka doncic made every shot

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

if youre gonna flop at least get touched lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Payne is either an amazing actor or has a glass chin. I don’t think Brunson did that on purpose though.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Rick posted:

Payne is either an amazing actor or has a glass chin. I don’t think Brunson did that on purpose though.

Picturing cam as Glass Joe from punch out

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Luka is pretty when he does the pretty things

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Luka :love:

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

This has been a terrible quarter for Dallas.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

they stink

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

They're winning

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Spacebump posted:

This has been a terrible quarter for Dallas.

yeah you'd think you wouldn't blow a lead with both CP3 and Bridges limited by foul trouble but going super cold from 3 will do that

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Luka at 6/19 & 1/7 from three

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

not sure why the mavs went away from shooting 60% from 3.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Sigh, 3s are hell

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

his jumper left him after game 1 it seems

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Vox Nihili posted:

Brunson's also having his 3rd bad game out of 4 in the series, Bertans and DFS going wild with the 3s is the only reason they're leading.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Shinjobi posted:

Sigh, 3s are hell

so is not having an actual big big man.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

frankie...

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Algund Eenboom posted:

They're winning

#TigerBlood lol

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm sweatin

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Mavs played decent defense on that last Booker drive. They may hold on if they can do that once or even twice more!

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

I'll be pretty happy no matter what if the Mavs can win this one.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

yea ok posted:

#TigerBlood lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

dirtier than jordan poole! kick him out! suspend him!