Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

bob dobs is dead breaking encryption

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
[me, looking at the inverse] that's the inverse

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

rotor posted:

this is way too horny for me

thanks rotor

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

some elves in their workshop conversing in their own twittering tongue and conducting incomprehensible rituals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLnqr6IGVgs

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

what the fucvk?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Can someone post that really really gross pic of the close up of the guy with the terrible beard... you know the one I'm talking about, it makes my eyes water.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
np

animist
Aug 28, 2018

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

nvrgrls posted:

Can someone post that really really gross pic of the close up of the guy with the terrible beard... you know the one I'm talking about, it makes my eyes water.

The one with the moist forehead?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

nvrgrls posted:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElhHt3NCJNY

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

dang it jonny i was gonna make that joke!!!

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
it's me i'm the localhos

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

that looks like my Adopted Son Fancy Boy

🤘😎🤘

Ellie Crabcakes fucked around with this message at 03:39 on May 11, 2022

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

goddammit Beavis is so innocent I love him

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

a heep

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Kenny Logins posted:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh well yes if you completely disregard the context of me talking about the lack of hot water in a typical dutch wc (again, as opposed to the actual bathroom, where you would also do things such as showering and grooming yourself) and if you read "hands" to include "any other part of the body, such as the face", then i can certainly see how this may have been confusing

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

[some pc-98 screenshot i guess]
not gonna quote the actual picture because i'm not taking any chances but i must say that poster in the screenie seems like a p. good troll, i bet a non-zero number of anime nerds got real annoyed by that back in the day

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/datponpon/status/1524158380927234048?s=21&t=jF0gvN_ZynEAzkW3a1xv-g

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

man i wish i could find the rest of these

Dungeon Ecology posted:

i have a bedside lamp made from one of these bad boys:

:eyepop: i think i want this more than a g4 cube tissue-box-holder

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Sombrerotron posted:

not gonna quote the actual picture because i'm not taking any chances but i must say that poster in the screenie seems like a p. good troll, i bet a non-zero number of anime nerds got real annoyed by that back in the day

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

don't think i've seen this posted in this incarnation of the thread yet
https://youtu.be/XWX4GUYGQXQ

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003