Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

SmokaDustbowl posted:

enjoy picard and new star trek then

star trek being bad now doesnt make anime good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

animist posted:

ozark struck me as breaking bad if none of the characters were likable or interesting

pretty much how I feel about it

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

animist posted:

ozark struck me as breaking bad if none of the characters were likable or interesting

yeah i’m having this problem trying to start the second season. at a certain point all i had left was just hoping the motel lady got the hell out of there and then she did and i hope to god we never see her again. now i guess i want the daughter to get out; the rest of ‘em can get hosed

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I really want to watch Lower Decks

Yeah, I wish we could find some kind of "ultimate library" for shows. as a nonprofit.org or something.

Even that would probably be a .com requiring ublock origin though

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
just sign up for the drat trial. the show isn't that long so even if you don't find something extending it a bit, it shouldn't take more than a week to get through. amex rewards also makes it effectively free, if you have an amex

e: including the incredibly obvious hint above (which i guess i shouldn't quote) it took me literally 30 seconds to find on loving archive.org. it's not that hard to find if you really, really don't wanna sign up.

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 06:50 on May 11, 2022

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

PokeJoe posted:

remember when movies could be a story that just ended :911:

have u heard of a24

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

SmokaDustbowl posted:

enjoy picard and new star trek then

no need, ill be over here with my *checks notes* foundation and uh... brave new world prestige tv shows

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I’m happy everyone here has new Star Trek to watch and enjoy/complain about

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

RokosCockatrice posted:

Did anyone mention Ozark sticking the landing yet? I expected it to fall apart for season 4 pt 2 but aside from some slow conversations the whole series was great

I liked it. Not sure if I would binge the whole thing but in season long chunks it was good.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
finally saw Bill & Ted 3. i don't know if it was really necessary but there was some fun stuff. i didn't realize Dennis was NoHo Hank but he was good. wanted more with Death though.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

indigi posted:

I’m happy everyone here has new Star Trek to watch and enjoy/complain about

picard's strange new lower decks discovery is that it's poo poo.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Action Jacktion posted:

finally saw Bill & Ted 3. i don't know if it was really necessary but there was some fun stuff. i didn't realize Dennis was NoHo Hank but he was good. wanted more with Death though.

i liked it a lot. it wasn't necessary, but it was fun and their kids were really good

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Action Jacktion posted:

Noho hank is the best character on tv right now

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

more movies should have people saving the world by being music nerds, it was cheesy but much more satisfying than action figure punch

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

that actor was great as victor szaz on gotham too

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/abc27News/status/1524044852991770625

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

just peta things

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

he’s right

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

man of the people animals

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

including the incredibly obvious hint above (which i guess i shouldn't quote)

watch out fishmech, we've got a new Smartest Boy

did you consider that I spend hundreds on those subscriptions per month already, but their UX are all dog poo poo?

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

he was the best part of an already great show, gotta check out Barry S3

speaking of S3s and genius children, Mob Psycho is finally back (One Punch Man creator)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1tEkLs8joc

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

oh man barry

the first ep seemed a bit idk, but ep 2 was fantastic

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1524804391299072000

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
oh
man

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I pranked him to death with a gom jabbar

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I’m taking a few weeks between jobs and while my kid is asleep the afternoon movie is UHF. weird Al is a treasure

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
bring me that floating fat....man

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Analytic Engine posted:

watch out fishmech, we've got a new Smartest Boy

did you consider that I spend hundreds on those subscriptions per month already, but their UX are all dog poo poo?

idgaf :shrug:

lol just lol if you can't find literally anything you want online for free, lmao lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

FMguru posted:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

FMguru posted:

title pls

its even dune related

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

good call, he already knows all about walking without rhythm

haveblue fucked around with this message at 19:05 on May 12, 2022

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

haveblue posted:

good call, he already knows all about walking without rhythm

:hmmyes:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
would you like some more melan-ge?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

snl cowbell sketch but its more spice instead

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Paul, I hid the right to govern dune up my rear end

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/lilly_wachowski/status/1517903327631228929

https://twitter.com/lilly_wachowski/status/1517903332077182977

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

idgaf :shrug:

lol just lol if you can't find literally anything you want online for free, lmao lol

I might be misunderstanding you, my bad. That theoretical site (parody) loads mp4s directly, with super fast seeking and back/forth jumping, and has a library of everything except Disney. It is the best way to watch anything animated provided you don't care about super HD, and I (would, parodicly) use it despite paying for Paramount+. You could find garbage sites anywhere, but a clean central streaming location is rare, and U Block origin would (probably) totally handle any and all ads

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

yeah i'm sure the wachowskis didn't funnel their profits into crypto and that's definitely not the reason why they have to do a fire sale

Analytic Engine posted:

I might be misunderstanding you, my bad. That theoretical site (parody) loads mp4s directly, with super fast seeking and back/forth jumping, and has a library of everything except Disney. It is the best way to watch anything animated provided you don't care about super HD, and I (would, parodicly) use it despite paying for Paramount+. You could find garbage sites anywhere, but a clean central streaming location is rare, and U Block origin would (probably) totally handle any and all ads

true enough, but my point was more that anyone in the pos is probably good enough at :filez: to make it moot

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

also linking paramount to apple tv legit isn't awful, the ui is pretty bare-bones and you just get a dece quality HLS stream (i may have also captured and analyzed the streams)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

idk i just use tvrss.net or whatever its called

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

45 years later, usenet still ftw.