Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

graph posted:

just lol if youve never dealt with ps channels. lol. lmao
chops baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
im the joi

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

Jonny 290 posted:

ah gotcha. not sure how that'd help me content-aware-scale my dick pics but i get it now

pic tax: found another speed miata in town. turns out i texted the guy in december but never followed up. might re-ping as he's probably ready to dump it

miata fun/$ > all others with 4 wheels

also never put the top up

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Beeftweeter posted:

miatas are neat. i mentioned this in muskchat but small cars that are fun as hell to drive are the best

i took a GR 86 on a test spin and it's too good for the price. too bad i don't need a car

I read some people commenting on this and other things and the small takeaway was that it’s far better to have a car that feels fast even when you’re going slow than a big car that feels slow when it’s going fast

I would love to drive a miata one day. I used to idolise the older body mr2 as dream car to get one day but I think it’s now a miati/mx5

Sagebrush posted:

nodes are definitely the way of the future.

never mind blueprints in unreal engine which is legit object oriented programming but with nodes.

nodes like in blender are like scripting but in unreal engine is true oop (as in they get compiled and executed)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
i'd love a small car to zip around in but every single one i've every been in has been exceptionally uncomfortable for me because of my long legs

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

echinopsis posted:

I read some people commenting on this and other things and the small takeaway was that it’s far better to have a car that feels fast even when you’re going slow than a big car that feels slow when it’s going fast

if you want the sensation of speed, sure.

the fastest-feeling car i have ever been in was an MG midget on I-90 and i never want to do that again.

these days i'm not really into fast cars though. i still think it would be cool to have an NSX, sure, but i'm like where would i keep it? and it's not the sort of thing you use to pop down to the grocery store. meh. if i want a thrilling vehicle i have a fast motorcycle and i can go fly a plane. i just want my car to have comfortable seats and a good heater

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

echinopsis posted:

that's absolutely true, if you've ever gone on a winding, mountainous road the difference between the two is crazy

when i lived in northern NJ i had a R50 cooper S and loving loved it. yeah it might not be as fast in a straight line as a (to just choose a random contemporary) infiniti Q35 or whatever, but that's not the point. it was insanely fun.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

if you want the sensation of speed, sure.

the fastest-feeling car i have ever been in was an MG midget on I-90 and i never want to do that again.

these days i'm not really into fast cars though. i still think it would be cool to have an NSX, sure, but i'm like where would i keep it? and it's not the sort of thing you use to pop down to the grocery store. meh. if i want a thrilling vehicle i have a fast motorcycle and i can go fly a plane. i just want my car to have comfortable seats and a good heater

it’s a romanticised idea in my mind for sure but would love a small car like that for weekend getaways with lady

lol listen to me

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Jonny 290 posted:

ah gotcha. not sure how that'd help me content-aware-scale my dick pics but i get it now

pic tax: found another speed miata in town. turns out i texted the guy in december but never followed up. might re-ping as he's probably ready to dump it

Do you plan on modding the drive train? I'd recommend doing more research if you do.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I plan on driving it. i dont mod or gently caress with customizing cars

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best

apple newman

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

tesla.gif

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i can't remember why i made this

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

i can't remember why i made this
https://i.imgur.com/FL2fpYi.mp4
e: sound on

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Video Nasty posted:

e: sound on

sound doesn't work on ipad :smith:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

The first tweet

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
nodes are good for music too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnrStjS4NhU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I really like both of these ~A E S T H E T I C S~

Gubbinal Girl
Apr 11, 2022

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I really like both of these ~A E S T H E T I C S~

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

nice blotter art

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

this is what happens when you plug the computer's usb-c ports into each other

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynbKWBnjrL0

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 07:53 on May 12, 2022

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/fivethirtybait/status/1523707316641865728

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

That's Tim Heidecker's band :)

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.