Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Beeftweeter posted:

realpost is there a way to use shortcuts or some poo poo on ios to upload to imgur because goddamn is their website garbage

i thought about capturing the traffic to see what it does but it's friday and that's effort

if you're using awful.app it's built in

long-press > Img > from library

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

infernal machines posted:

how do you right click on ios?

force touch harder

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
lol

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

the awful app integration usually fucks up because imgur can't convert heic or whatever

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

NoneMoreNegative posted:

if you're using awful.app it's built in

long-press > from library

lol i didn't know that was still a thing so i'll check it out

but i guess that means they have some sort of API or just a rudimentary POST thing or whatever so it should be shortcut-able?

i suppose i'll investigate it later, if i end up making a shortcut i'll post it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
it will never not be funny to me that awful.app is a 1000x better experience than actually browsing forums dot something awful dot com

that being said i almost never look at this site on a mobile device

'sitting around browsing on a phone' when you got a perfectly good laptop right there is haraam

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Zlodo posted:

content aware scaling can't do miracles anyway

:wrong:

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

great awful.app’s auto imgur upload messed it up

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Someone needs to edit this to say 'Sexually Aroused'

drat it!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

im listening to this as nothing's gonna stop 'pos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tub93PAAO3k

this video is pretty lmao

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
so we had two videos where 80s glam rockers were busting up rich people soirees so here's one with motley crue fighting sexy cavewomen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wPHxQMgdKs

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

PIZZA.BAT posted:

great awful.app’s auto imgur upload messed it up

is this because imgur likes to rearrange your mimetypes or because awful.app is holding their api funny? I once spent at least five minutes trying to phonepost a gif that went still every time I hit post.
A low time in my posting career.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
still haven't tried awful.app in years but sometimes ios decides to upload gifs to icloud for whatever reason, so when you try to upload something that's not locally stored you just end up with the first frame as a jpeg

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Jonny 290 posted:

'sitting around browsing on a phone' when you got a perfectly good laptop right there is haraam
okay boomer

fartzilla
Dec 30, 2009

how disgusting
hi yospos I bought a IIGS

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

sorry you're poor i guess

you wanna do this, ill do this

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

fartzilla posted:

hi yospos I bought a IIGS

slap GS/OS on that thing and enjoy a usable 6502

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
you know im loving with you ellie as you're literally older than i am so, turn your monitor on i guess idfk

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

40 years down the shitter. Story of my life.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Achmed Jones posted:

postimg is way better than imgur, but idk how long it will last

nothing is permanent mortal

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Achmed Jones posted:

the awful app integration usually fucks up because imgur can't convert heic or whatever

or webm, which sneaks in from google image search results

Beeftweeter posted:

lol i didn't know that was still a thing so i'll check it out

but i guess that means they have some sort of API or just a rudimentary POST thing or whatever so it should be shortcut-able?

i suppose i'll investigate it later, if i end up making a shortcut i'll post it

if you have the imgur app it'll add shortcut hooks you can use to make a flow and it'll offer some configuration to add to account or not etc.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bluemillion posted:

40 years down the shitter. Story of my life.

what?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Agile Vector posted:

if you have the imgur app it'll add shortcut hooks you can use to make a flow and it'll offer some configuration to add to account or not etc.

wish awful.app had integration with postimages drat that would make a tiny part of my life complete

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Agile Vector posted:

i try not to download most apps if i can avoid it

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

untrustworthy farts

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Beeftweeter posted:

i try not to download most apps if i can avoid it

i feel the same way for light use sites, sa being a big exception

the only reason i tried it was imgur's new owners added page load breaking trackers when mixed with my pi-hole, but the app still works

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Season 1 makeup was rough

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://youtu.be/sGZDwzphAbQ

FMguru