Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Our roommates cat humps our Pendleton fleece:^(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Our cat loved humping the poo poo out of the giant stuffed bear

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

For the love of god take your cats to get fixed so we don't get some weird Kirkland/feline mutation that takes over. I do not want the pepperoni pizza replaced with a tuna pizza.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

How do I find out which costco warehouse has this? https://www.costco.com/torin-redline-42%22-rolling-toolbox-.product.100702023.html

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Costco employees can check inventory at other locations. You should call your local church, give them the item number and see if they have it or will have it. If they don't/won't, then tell them the other locations you're willing to drive to and they can check those locations as well.

My Costco carried something very similar a while back but hasn't had it in a couple years. Personally, due to the price tag I think it's likely that item is only available online and unfortunately you might be SOL on it.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Jingleheimer posted:

Costco employees can check inventory at other locations. You should call your local church, give them the item number and see if they have it or will have it. If they don't/won't, then tell them the other locations you're willing to drive to and they can check those locations as well.

My Costco carried something very similar a while back but hasn't had it in a couple years. Personally, due to the price tag I think it's likely that item is only available online and unfortunately you might be SOL on it.

I called my local church and they said no locations in the surrounding South East had it. I asked if they could check nationwide but no dice.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I got the t shirt and can't wait to crush some PRs at the gym while letting everyone know what church I belong to.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I finally got my hands on a patio set and barely managed to get it up to my roof deck but it's comfy as hell PBUC

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Just watched a dude pay for five briskets and nothing else with a giant stack of cash, PBUC

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

For the love of god take your cats to get fixed so we don't get some weird Kirkland/feline mutation that takes over. I do not want the pepperoni pizza replaced with a tuna pizza.

No

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Lumbermouth posted:

Just watched a dude pay for five briskets and nothing else with a giant stack of cash, PBUC

They’re all for me, OP

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Lumbermouth posted:

Probably runs a local BBQ place that you should be visiting.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Cannot stress enough that you should go check out the walk in cooler meat section of a Costco business center. It's a thing to behold.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i don't have room for a chest freezer in my tiny 1bedroom. if i go to the walk in meat cooler i fear it would be like looking into the ark of the covenant

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Cyrano4747 posted:

Let he who is without weeb cast the first waifu.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Chinatown posted:

Cannot stress enough that you should go check out the walk in cooler meat section of a Costco business center. It's a thing to behold.

I saw a small kid walk into the veggie walk in cooler at a regular Costco and he literally froze. Every emotion came and went through his face. He then shook it off and ran out. A+ cold snap

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

PokeJoe posted:

i don't have room for a chest freezer in my tiny 1bedroom. if i go to the walk in meat cooler i fear it would be like looking into the ark of the covenant
this is an easy one. convert your 1 bedroom apartment into a tiny walk in cooler.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I take my kid through the cold veggie and cold dairy rooms even though we don't usually buy anything from there just because he hates it. His weak bones have been coddled in Southern California, and I laugh mightily as the cold winds blow through my t-shirt and shorts, having spent most of my life living through east coast winters.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

This is probably amateur hour advice but I usually buy those big packages of mixed greens for making salads whenever I visit and have been disappointed by them going bad too early. I pulled from the bottom of the pallet instead of the top this time and expiration date was 5 days later than the ones on top. Much more reasonable.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

numberoneposter posted:

this is an easy one. convert your 1 bedroom apartment into a tiny walk in cooler.

:hmmyes:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Bramble posted:

This is probably amateur hour advice but I usually buy those big packages of mixed greens for making salads whenever I visit and have been disappointed by them going bad too early. I pulled from the bottom of the pallet instead of the top this time and expiration date was 5 days later than the ones on top. Much more reasonable.

Same but im a salad machine so im usually half way through the carton by the 3rd day. Ill check the bottom of the pallet next time. Pro tips!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
has anyone got one of those indoor saunas they sell? I need a sauna right downstairs.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Closing on a house in a few weeks and we’re pretty sure well be buying a lot of stuff at Costco. We’ve got the exec membership already-is it worth opening up their credit card as well? We’re moving to a house that’s 10 minutes from Costco with a gas station.

Things we’ll need so far:

Standup freezer
New sectional
Maybe some other appliances (not sure if I’ll do Costco for these though)
Ceiling fans (depending how they look)
Rugs
Lawn and garden stuff (new hoses, hose reels)

:rip: wallet

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

The extra warranty you get with the Costco credit card can make it worth it with appliances and electronics.

I bought my washer and dryer there, and got 7 years total warranty. 2 years Samsung, 3 years Allstate, 2 years Costco Visa.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

nwin posted:

Closing on a house in a few weeks and we’re pretty sure well be buying a lot of stuff at Costco. We’ve got the exec membership already-is it worth opening up their credit card as well? We’re moving to a house that’s 10 minutes from Costco with a gas station.

Standup freezer
New sectional
Rugs

If you hit the Costco gas (you should) it is one tap for membership and pay with the credit card.

Also the warranty extension stuff is great.

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!

The Bramble posted:

If you have the fridge space try saving an old container and separating a new one into two, which it will easily fill but its less compressed. Seems to last a little longer when it can breathe. Especially that bottom layer of greens that usually turns to slime.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Line it with paper towels too!

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Soul Dentist posted:

Line it with paper towels too!

This is the big one

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I wish Costco had a nice reasonable 5 or 10 pound bag of rice. My apartment kitchen simply doesn't have the space for a 25 or 50 lbs bag.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Buy ten five pound bags of rice and throw the contents in the trash, then buy a 50 pounder from Costco and divide it into your convenient carrying bags. Stash them in your bed as pillows or stop a flood outside!

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Just fill your chest freezer with the rice?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
has anyone had the iberico ham? it's a lot for one person

quantity and price

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Alan Smithee posted:

has anyone had the iberico ham? it's a lot for one person

quantity and price

Yes. You'll never finish it as one person. You can buy smaller packages online for less money (more expensive per g/oz obviously) but you'll waste less.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

the holy ham should only be purchased on sale

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it

nwin posted:

Standup freezer
New sectional
Rugs

Costco appliances are great, some great discounts and delivery/install is included. They'll also take your old ones away if you don't want to gently caress with selling or whatever.

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
We've gotten a washer, dryer, and dishwasher from Costco at killer prices with great service. Highly recommend. Buy early though because delivery and installation might be a month out.

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

nwin posted:

Standup freezer
New sectional
Rugs

The credit card is worth it, but DO NOT apply until your mortgage is funded! Opening new credit while applying for a loan will cost you big.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I had to pick up a prescription and I gorged myself on a hot dog and pizza

All hail Costco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Tricky Ed posted:

The credit card is worth it, but DO NOT apply until your mortgage is funded! Opening new credit while applying for a loan will cost you big.

I’ve heard this but why exactly and how does it cost you? I’ve got an 800+ credit score and only $15k of a car loan against myself.

I close in two weeks so no big deal waiting…just curious.