Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

KoRMaK posted:

av check

PIT, like where I belong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

new "git blame" alias lookin good

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Thanks, it was this one

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

KoRMaK posted:

av check

i'm Down To Wank

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

more like

Down
To
Wobble

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Yeah I’m DTF.. Down To Flarhgunnstow

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

lament.cfg posted:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Improbable Lobster posted:

i don't like the cartoons but i like that they're posted

yeah i think it’s this

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

lament.cfg posted:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/jordantyranny/status/1497255806802219009

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

yeah the cartoons are bad and unfunny but they are interesting as a sort of internet curiosity

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

lament.cfg posted:

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

https://twitter.com/SpencerJJoseph/status/1525833656358604800?s=20

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

If my life had a GUI it would probably be something close to this

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

If my life had a GUI it would probably be something close to this

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

dont watch if you care about severance spoilers, but i thought this scene was fitting for 219

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szJWmT-q9Mo

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

i can only dream of one day having this kind of lasting impact on my community

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/XxG1tmR.mp4

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

yorga.cx

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

KoRMaK posted:

av check

I'm 4000+
as in, i'm old and decrepit enough now that i managed to cause myself severe muscular pain by sleeping on my shoulder wrong

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
precipitation implies the existance of postcipitation

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

don't forget regular ol cipitation

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

welp,

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

thats a weird omission

youd think they would use the right term for gen z

who the hell calls them post-millennials

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

those were the days, between 1964 and 1981 when no one was born

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

gen x once again getting the attention they deserve

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

you can immediately stop listening to anyone who thinks generational cohorts a) mean a loving thing and b) have hard cutoffs

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

rotor posted:

precipitation implies the existance of postcipitation
if you're not part of the weather solution you're part of the precipitation

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

FMguru posted:

monster was the biggest, nastiest bunch of litigious jerks in the entire tech industry

the patriarch who owns/runs monster was contacted by dre/iovine about working with them on a headphone product

patriarch puts failson in charge of the negotiations (its time he learned the family business after all)

failson goes down to los angeles and immediately gets sized up by dre and iovine as an easily-rolled rube

dre and iovine proceed to dazzle him with meetings with famous musicians and celebrities and parties and booze (and, it has been strongly implied, drugs and sex)

failson, with his head spinning, is too busy having a good time to pay close attention to the details of the deal he is negotiating. he has hit it off incredibly well with all these famous people, surely the deal his new best friends are mostly driving will be fine

the deal he negotiates and signs ends up being ruinous to monster. unbreakable, have to produce an uncapped number of headsets at a loss, they dont own any of the technology they developed for the headphones, they cant even compete with them

as soon as monster came into contact with the real sharks who run the music industry, they got effortlessly boned and filleted and devoured

At CES, the CEO of Monster rode around on a glossy blue Segway with chrome rims and flame decals.
He had serious Jim Watkins vibes.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Sweevo posted:

you can immediately stop listening to anyone who thinks generational cohorts a) mean a loving thing and b) have hard cutoffs

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Sweevo posted:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
gently caress, i just got raided by UL guys, they seized all of my cabling made from melted down pennies and old coat hangers