Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Pollyanna posted:

plastics. ever had five year old bottled water? it’s disgusting

brand new bottled water also tastes disgusting but im drinking it because i dont have anything else rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

jesus loving christ I’ve been on something awful for over half my life.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

hbag posted:

brand new bottled water also tastes disgusting but im drinking it because i dont have anything else rn

v true tbqh

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

oh the "best before" date is in like loving 11 years lmao

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

it’ll go bad before then IME

especially if it’s poo poo plastic

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

hbag posted:

sorry to hear about your dasani

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
the only time i drink bottled water is if i'm at a hotel. otherwise i have two refillable bottles used with the reverse osmosis filter plumbed into our kitchen sink. or i kill myself slowly with cans of bubly instead. i'm in no hurry

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

echinopsis posted:

does the h in hbag stand for hotdog

theres a teenage blender enthusiast in the erindale procedural art discord named "hotdog nugget" that makes absolutely incredible stuff with n o d e s

https://twitter.com/HotdogNugget/status/1490509060914827266

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Kenny Logins posted:

sorry to hear about your dasani

actually its some poo poo called "harrogate" because the vending machine gave me that instead of the loving lucozade i wanted to buy

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

hbag posted:

actually its some poo poo called "harrogate" because the vending machine gave me that instead of the loving lucozade i wanted to buy
i have no way of telling if you made up one or both of those lol

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
a lot of expiration dates are bullshit, use the smell test instead

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

hbag posted:

just drink tap water

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

officially, at least in canada, expiration dates are only legally binding/meaningful for baby products like formula and prepared food

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Kenny Logins posted:

i have no way of telling if you made up one or both of those lol

these are both real drinks
lucozade owns. it's got what plants crave electrolytes

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

a lot of expiration dates are bullshit, use the smell test instead

lemme sniff my loving water real quick lol

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

hbag posted:

lemme sniff my loving water real quick lol

why is that weird? if it smells musty or like plastic, don't drink it. this is exactly why smell is such a primal sense

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

by sebmojo
the commitments is such a good movie

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

cjs: Not sure if the overcast weather is making me feel like doing nothing but welp

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

why is that weird? if it smells musty or like plastic, don't drink it. this is exactly why smell is such a primal sense

perhaps it smells like plastic because its currently in a plastic bottle
im not pouring this poo poo into a glass

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Stringent posted:

the commitments is such a good movie

yeah its good

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

tonight, in yospos: can hbag figure out how to drink bottled water?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

bump_fn posted:

just drink tap water

have you ever lived in a place where the tap water smells and tastes bad?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol @ title

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Jonny 290 posted:

lol @ title

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

lol @ title

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i think if the tap water smelt and tasted bad i would try not to live there

for example, i do not currently reside in Flint MI

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

fart simpson posted:

tonight, in yospos: can hbag figure out how to drink bottled water?

i know how to drink water i just dont understand why you want me to sniff water, something that has no scent

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Share Bear posted:

didnt they fix the water there for a grand total of like a year

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

hbag posted:

didnt they fix the water there for a grand total of like a year

yeah they only fixed a couple, surprised literal heads havent rolled over this yet

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Share Bear posted:

you don't always get to choose where you live

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Share Bear posted:

yeah they only fixed a couple, surprised literal heads havent rolled over this yet

Flint Demographics
Black or African American: 54.08% White: 39.08% Two or more races: 5.09% Other race: 0.92%

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

oh christ hdad has gone into a meeting with his webcam on and im in the background trying my best to look like i know what im doing and actually working

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

how long is this loving meeting going to go on for i can't pretend to have good posture for this long

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

akadajet posted:

you don't always get to choose where you live

yeah no poo poo and mobility is highly tied to class and race as well

i am tired of having to qualify loving everything to be read in good faith anymore

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
people love to pick and snipe and bitch about everything

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

flint mi is a systemic tragedy and emblematic that the us is a failed nation. it ties together century long conflicts about race and class and our current ongoing decline

ok? flint mi has bad water. lmao.

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

hbag posted:

oh christ hdad has gone into a meeting with his webcam on and im in the background trying my best to look like i know what im doing and actually working

"hdad, is that person sniffing bottled water"

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

this water sucks im gonna slam 2 red bulls and pass out when i get home

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Give your dad a noogie during the meeting

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

long live the new cjs

i'm having some computer issues, i have an ssd w/ a dodgy connection, think it's the cable i just need to swap out - was having a similar issue w/ another drive earlier, so i swapped it out and that drive is fine now. and the parts i need to fix it are elsewhere, but i have a spare system here i can just swap in fairly easily i think. nice to know what the issue was and how to fix it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

someone talk me out of buying a remarkable 2