Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I wish we weren't doing the motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

FilthyImp posted:

OH GOD I NEED CAKE IS COSTCO STILL NOT DOING HALF SHEETS?!

I saw a guy with a big rectangular cake the other day? The lady got a flatbed cart for him, and I overheard him comment on the surprise of how heavy it was.

Is that different than a half sheet cake?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
pretty sure I saw them in the bakery last time I went but who even knows anymore

some mild research suggests you may have to preorder them instead of just picking up a premade

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

.Z. posted:

That’s the pleb version, it’s all about the $800 version now.

https://shop.zojirushi.com/collections/rice-cookers/products/nwjec/

Oooh

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Anyone want to buy a mildly used $500 rice cooker

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

bird with big dick posted:

"mildly" "used" ;)

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

As long as it has the certificate of authenticity in the original Japanese.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

FogHelmut posted:

Good luck building it. My wife and I built one last year over 3 full days. I would highly recommend having the 2-4 helpers as the instructions say when putting the roof on.

Word, it's the one with a louvered top and the reviews don't make it sound too bad to construct but I'll be ready for the worst...

BadSamaritan
May 2, 2008

crumb by crumb in this big black forest

Has anyone gotten one of those resin Lifetime storage sheds? My local church has some in stock and they’re a good size for our weird piece of land, but they always look kind of eh in store.

Also their $15.99 hanging potted plants were really pretty today- nice flower and greenery arrangement and in good condition- so now our porch looks a little nicer. PBUC.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Word, it's the one with a louvered top and the reviews don't make it sound too bad to construct but I'll be ready for the worst...

It's a lot of pieces. It's time consuming for the most part. They provide a bit to drive the screws, but I would buy your own square head bits.

BadSamaritan posted:

Has anyone gotten one of those resin Lifetime storage sheds? My local church has some in stock and they’re a good size for our weird piece of land, but they always look kind of eh in store.

Also their $15.99 hanging potted plants were really pretty today- nice flower and greenery arrangement and in good condition- so now our porch looks a little nicer. PBUC.

I have a small resin shed from Lowes. It was easy to assemble, and opens and closes just fine. I have the Lifetime storage bin thats long and low, like a bench almost. You have to wiggle the lid a bit to get it to close flush.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I got the 5x8 resin shed and it's fine. Far cheaper than lumber alone and nicer than the Rubbermaid one I have elsewhere.

Got my executive reward this week and managed to spend it thrice over tonight. PBUC

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

"mildly" "used" ;)

Rice cookery only, I didn’t try to get it to suck me off like that other guy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wait a minute, you’re that other guy!

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Rice cookery only, I didn’t try to get it to suck me off like that other guy

Costco: I didn’t try to get it to suck me off like that other guy

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

large hands posted:

e: this is basically the Dad Thread right?

Can confirm.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Suburban Dad posted:

Can confirm.

Direct from the horses mouth.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
gently caress, pita chips on sale.

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

2006... YEAR OF THE BURNITZ, BITCHES

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Anyone ever try that Stryve brand biltong thats in the upcoming coupon book?

I tried a bag - I really like it. I think the flavor and texture is great. I'll be grabbing more.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SirPablo posted:

gently caress, pita chips on sale.

yeah rip

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Is the cordless stick vacuum that costco sells any good?

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Ultimate Mango posted:

I heard it sucks

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

Ultimate Mango posted:

which one? I love our Dyson v15

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

we have the LG one they still sell and it's fine

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Pita chips obtained.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
I operate under the assumption that anything Costco has for sale is usually the top 2 or 3 in class, with an edge given to value and dependability. Anything they carry I just assume its consumer reports recommended because most of the times I check it actually is.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Had the pizza for the first time. Ok for the price I guess but it was average at best.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Memorial Day is upon us. The time for a washer/dryer combo is here. Best Buy and Costco are looking like the leaders here. Anyone got recommendations?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Suburban Dad posted:

Had the pizza for the first time. Ok for the price I guess but it was average at best.

:mods:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Motherfucker is probably foreign or something, thinks pizza needs to be all hosed up and wrong like they do it in Germany or Brazil

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Lots of heretics in here lately, this forum needs a holy crusade to burn the unbelievers.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Nooner posted:

Motherfucker is probably foreign or something, thinks pizza needs to be all hosed up and wrong like they do it in Germany or Brazil

No need to get racist over pizza

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Germany and Brazil aren’t races.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I’m sensing a schism in the making

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it
Is there a way to use the executive reward check towards an appliance? Want to get a new dishwasher but they all say Online Only, and the check has to be used at a warehouse checkout.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

caedwalla posted:

Is there a way to use the executive reward check towards an appliance? Want to get a new dishwasher but they all say Online Only, and the check has to be used at a warehouse checkout.

As you should be doing anyway - go to the store and have them cash your reward check then buy whatever you want to online using a costco visa for that sweet cash back on your next reward check and +2yr warranty. Using your reward check directly on a purchase means you dont get cash back on it. PBUC.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Suburban Dad posted:

I agree with this. Crust is too thick and gummy for me. I'll eat it because there's no such thing as bad pizza but I put it on tier with like papa johns.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Anyone else see Bitchin Sauce tubs for $0.97? My Church looks like it is getting rid of the 24oz tubs at that price, but the best by date is 8/2/22 so gently caress it I bought 4 and will now be getting real fat.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'd buy a case at that price and freeze them. Or give away as gifts, the gift of Bitchin.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

poisonpill posted:

Memorial Day is upon us. The time for a washer/dryer combo is here. Best Buy and Costco are looking like the leaders here. Anyone got recommendations?

Speed. Queen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Apprentice Dick posted:

Anyone else see Bitchin Sauce tubs for $0.97? My Church looks like it is getting rid of the 24oz tubs at that price, but the best by date is 8/2/22 so gently caress it I bought 4 and will now be getting real fat.

I wish. I paid 8.49 for a tub today.

I also got a gas fire table for $300 that I scoffed at for $400 but my wife said sounded nice.. Wins all around.