Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
im high right ok
so take that into account
but i just realized
if it wasnt for the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs
theyd have already like... either killed each other like we might or something as insane as conquering the galaxy - or whatever high level stuff you wanna imagine
like given their level of intelligence they were at and its relative similarity of ours today, even just the basic stuff
imagine how much we could potentially develop in literally tens of millions of years
time which they SHOULD have had
even if not those SPECIFIC dinosaurs it would have been one of the ridiculous amount of iterations of descendants afterwards given the amount of time we're talking about here
its basically mathematically inevitable
remember we were picking our asses for food less than 0.001% of that amount of time ago

pretty fuckin sad if you ask me :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
:what:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Why is there a massive spike in gbs poo poo threads

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

im back baby :D

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I like to get high while watching Peep Show and then play video games

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Dinosaurs were wiped out by God because Earth was the most suitable planet to create humanity on.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

op is smoking WD-420 which is "CBD Hemp Flower" that I pour gasoline on and sell in corner stores

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

1: drugs and posting do NOT mix
2: dinosaurs were around for like 160 million years -- if they were going to evolve bigger brains, they'd have done it before getting owned by a meteor.
3: humans have only been around for about 200 thousand years.
4: humans went from heavier-than-air flight to landing on the moon in the span of 60 years.
5: in summation, :pwn:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Yaldabaoth posted:

Dinosaurs were wiped out by God because Earth was the most suitable planet to create humanity on.

interesting thought

but stupid and wrong, sorry :(

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Everything that will ever happen, has happened and there no alternate paths. The book has been written, and some of the pages stick together.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Everything that will ever happen, has happened and there no alternate paths. The book has been written, and some of the pages stick together.

It's not even a good book, it was basically procedurally generated by random chance.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Buce posted:

1: drugs and posting do NOT mix
2: dinosaurs were around for like 160 million years -- if they were going to evolve bigger brains, they'd have done it before getting owned by a meteor.
3: humans have only been around for about 200 thousand years.
4: humans went from heavier-than-air flight to landing on the moon in the span of 60 years.
5: in summation, :pwn:

dude i get what youre saying

but its evident that going from roughly peak dinosuar level of intelligence to what you might call runaway intelligence preference in evolution that lead to our moment now must be a small spark - a minor shift, because we've barely had any time between when we were barely any different from that level - from the vast time span when dinosaurs were basically similar - to when when were suddenly not.

but after the massive recovery time when the impact occured, its impossible to think something similar wouldnt have happened had it not given the time involved and took hold at least once were it not for that massive setback in likely genetic mutation paths

bro the numbers done lie i just smoked them myself

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sir I'm the dinosaur police you're dangerously high

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

I think the little dinosaurs what stole other dino eggs to eat were probably the smartest

edit: I'm pretty sure there were egg thieving dinosaurs and that's not something I just made up

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Op do you live in tx and drove into NM? Anyway God killed the dinosaurs because they didnt have hands and couldn't pray. I think that was the question. Also the dinosaurs were gay

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The cavemen killed the dinosaurs using muay thai.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Dinos proved there's no benefit in being smart, and we are underlining that by going extinct like a thousand times faster.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

kntfkr posted:

hell yeah

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

EorayMel posted:

Why is there a massive spike in gbs poo poo threads

quote:

Guys weed was legalized in states near me and I've gotten later aged high

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

kntfkr posted:

lol no they used mixed (not martial) arts

1 - they confused the dinosaurs by showing them beautiful paintings
2 - they played some really loving nice funk music at them
3 - they performed beautifully choreographed dances

and those dinos were so hosed up from the beauty of it all that they died

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I got some weed called "duct tape" or "duck tape', my dude didnt specify. he told me to google it. it does get me very high for a long time out of just a one hitter

googled it: https://www.leafly.com/strains/duct-tape
30% THC man heck yea

i think you're pretty wrong op but its cool yo

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
jesus thats chronic.
one of my fave parts of planning a trip to ams is working out what buds are popular and what kind of dread coctails i can mix up.

by the way tcc is that way >>>
BYOB is probably <<<< that way

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
I did this for about a month. Used a volcano and did 25 grams of flower each day.

I began to feel spaced out all the time, even when I wasn't high. I guess that would be the "stoner" effect. I couldn't really concentrate, and I didn't like that. So I stopped. It wasn't for me. :\

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

interwhat posted:

I got some weed called "duct tape" or "duck tape', my dude didnt specify. he told me to google it. it does get me very high for a long time out of just a one hitter

googled it: https://www.leafly.com/strains/duct-tape
30% THC man heck yea

i think you're pretty wrong op but its cool yo

Those percent levels and different strain names are pretty meaningless, as there's nothing in place to regulate that. So you might have something that says it's 30% and it's an "average" high, and something else that says it's 24% and be extremely strong.

I would say to try to get the prepackaged flower that is branded, and not packaged into containers by the dispensary that you're at.

The two strongest prepackaged strains I tried were one called GMO (which stands for Garlic, Mushrooms, and Onions), and another called MK Ultra.

Also, get the moisture control packages and put them in your containers. It really helps. https://bovedainc.com/cannabis/

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

lmao you were not smoking an ounce of weed a day out of your volcano lmao

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Just shoveling handfuls of nugs into this device meant to conserve weed, hitting it once and throwing another ounce in

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Sir I'm the dinosaur police you're dangerously high

Officer, you're needed in the dino masturbatin thread

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Drugs are bad OP.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
There's some pretty smart birds, OP. The dinos live on.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Drugs are bad OP.

They really aren't?

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
i see that you have a micropenis. consider the balldo, a dildo that turns your two balls into single cock

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I don't think I've ever posted high because when I get high I usually have a bunch of stuff I wanna do while high and posting ain't one of them.

Being high is good tho.

DrankSinatra
Aug 25, 2011

Wilkins Micawber posted:

Anyway God killed the dinosaurs because they didnt have hands and couldn't pray.

But on the other hand, they couldn't masturbate. It really makes you think.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Chief McHeath posted:

lmao you were not smoking an ounce of weed a day out of your volcano lmao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

runnypoops posted:

I like to get high while watching Peep Show and then play video games

Hell yeah

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020