Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ive spent more than half my adult life riding bicycles exclusively and now i daily a moto which means this rebel without a car cant loving sideways park for poo poo, when i drive my GFs car we just drive by tough spots because i loving hate it and refuse to learn how to do it at this point, i can back in just fine, know how to drive, i consider myself a good bad driver in the sense that i feel like a bunch of traffic laws dont apply to me, but i can not loving stand sideways parking

if you were to hold a gun to my head and told me to get into a tricky spot you might as well just pull the trigger and splatter my brains all over and call the wolf because its not gonna happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my first car was a mercury sable and it ruined my parking confidence forever and i still suck at parallax parking. it's a lot easier now with the backup cameras tho

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Dave Chappelle as Tupac voice okay i will

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hitler parallel parked. let that sink in for a moment.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

jk op i will not kill you in my chapelle voice or my real voice it was just a joke on ya\

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Chief McHeath posted:

jk op i will not kill you in my chapelle voice or my real voice it was just a joke on ya\
thats ok im gonna live forever any ways

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Is parallax parking when multiple people park alongside each other at different speeds, giving the illusion of depth?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Devils Affricate posted:

Is parallax parking when multiple people park alongside each other at different speeds, giving the illusion of depth?

It's when you park a few feet above the asphalt so that when viewed from an angle above it appears as though you're parked correctly. The difficulty lies in predicting where the view is from (not to mention levitating your vehicle)

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself
i'm extremely good at tight parallel parking and i feel like a king when i do it

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
lol sucks to suck i guess

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
i learned how to parallel park via Gta: San Andreas for PS2. surely technology has improved since

or it might train you to park like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWbnrfKRFxI

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

interwhat posted:

lol sucks to suck i guess
thats fair

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its pretty easy to park good even in small spaces unless yo uare a woman then you cant park good because poor spatial awareness dont get mad at me it is :biotruths:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

its pretty easy to park good even in small spaces unless yo uare a woman then you cant park good because poor spatial awareness dont get mad at me it is :biotruths:
see i just like to jam my two wheel man machine anywhere i please

there is almost no limit to where you can park a motorcycle

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Nooner posted:

Women be driving right? Jokes epique mad silly

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The key to parallel parking OP is to use the bumpers.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

beta parking cucks

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
You have backup cameras now there are no excuses you also have a neck that can loving turn so I don't know figure it out

Oh you said parallax same thing

Augustus Woop-Woop
Dec 14, 2003
wang
OP you should just buy one of those fancy cars that does it for you. it's so easy a dumbass robot can do it.

It would be cheaper if you just spent brain cells on learning new skills instead of posting about it on this loving website.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Park near the spot, then run out of the car and leave your GF there, run back in 10 minutes and she'll probably have fixed it for you

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I never have any issue. Dunno what your problem is.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
How did you get your license without having to parallel park?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

That's fine OP, cars are inferior to two wheels anyway so there's no point learning.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I did the kestrel run in 12 parallax arc seconds.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m pretty good at it OP, just call me next time you’re in a parking jam. I got good rates.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008

Yvershek posted:

I never have any issue. Dunno what your problem is.

Picture is too big pls find a smaller one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I can do parallax parking with no ring on