Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
my wife and i each got a hot dog and we got a slice of pepperoni to share and it was more food than we could finish for two people for five dollars. i like to get half lemonade and half soda water, it's not too sweet and thoroughly refreshing

they didn't have the good garden soil like they used to carry last year though, so i guess something something land of contrasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

jif peanut butter recall :smith:

i really wanted to put PB in my oatmeal

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Ultimate Mango posted:

Speed. Queen.

Speed queens are overrated. They’re built like tanks but they’re expensive, use a gently caress ton of water and power and tear the poo poo out of your clothes.

You will have a washer that gets your clothes clean and lasts 20+ years though.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Buy literally anything other then Jif. It's the worst cheapest brand by far and has so much sugar it makes Nutella look healthy.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
But all that sugar is why it tastes so good

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

yeah i just wanted a giant jug of sweetened PB specifically for oatmeal. i have been denied :mad:

i've got my Good poo poo for the peanut sauce i'm gonna make though

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

pentyne posted:

Buy literally anything other then Jif. It's the worst cheapest brand by far and has so much sugar it makes Nutella look healthy.

Our Costco (Midwest) had the Jif that just got recalled for salmonella.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Blasphemy on all those who don't purchase the church's sanctified PB.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

pentyne posted:

Smuckers All Natural or whatever is my go to

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Alucard posted:

Blasphemy on all those who don't purchase the church's sanctified PB.

If they made crunchy I would in a heartbeat, not gonna debase myself with creamy though. And the all natural poo poo just ends up with oil everywhere.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

sexy tiger boobs posted:

If they made crunchy I would in a heartbeat, not gonna debase myself with creamy though. And the all natural poo poo just ends up with oil everywhere.

Store it upside down before you crack it open the first time - can't help you with the crunchy though.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Jif is made in my town and it's responsible for a general "roasted nuts and baking" smell five days out of the week so worst case scenario is still just enjoying the results of the process here (unless you have peanut allergies lol)

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

The salted PB at Trader Joe’s is the best I’ve had, hands down. It’s also only got peanuts and salt.

Orange label one.

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly

Johnny Truant posted:

jif peanut butter recall :smith:

i really wanted to put PB in my oatmeal

Costco called me to say my sale record showed there may be a problem.

I literally had just opened a brand new Costco double pack of Jif...and it is in the recalled lots. No more PB for 2 more weeks until I'm at Costco again :mad:

PBUC for the phone call though, that was nice.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I couldn't imagine a grocery store calling me because their product might kill me.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

i got an email :shrug:

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

I got both a phone call and email, costco loves me best

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
Yeah I've gotten 2 or 3 recall phone calls/emails from Costco over the years so I've probably bought tons of poo poo from other stores that I wound up using without ever knowing it had been recalled

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Now that crypto is circling the toilet the reddit bros are looking for the next insanely dumb idea to get rich quick

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

pentyne posted:

Now that crypto is circling the toilet the reddit bros are looking for the next insanely dumb idea to get rich quick

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Could really go for a dog right now.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

pentyne posted:

twitter post

:stare:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

The one fatal flaw of the Costco short selling hot dog plan: no one gets out of Costco for under $200

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Fartington Butts posted:

Could really go for a dog right now.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

FCKGW posted:

The one fatal flaw of the Costco short selling hot dog plan: no one gets out of Costco for under $200

My wife only spent $35 yesterday. I only spent $54 the previous week, so it can be done.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Took a chance on the whole dried shiitake mushroom snacks and they're pretty good!

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.

PokeJoe posted:

the holy ham should only be purchased on sale

We got a ham for a big Xmas party in the beforetimes. The crowd did a number on it, the hosts were still carving off ham for weeks, and finally ended up throwing a few pounds away. It's really good, but it's a COMMITMENT.

candystarlight
Jun 5, 2017

My dog LOVES the groaning pig toys. Wish we would have gotten another 2 packs, hopefully they'll come back!

Pet tax - also featuring the $10 water-resistant pet blanket and barnyard animals toy chicken, which are worth every cent

https://imgur.com/gallery/MNS9TC2

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Kaddish posted:

Took a chance on the whole dried shiitake mushroom snacks and they're pretty good!
They're so weird, but definitely tasty. I'm still not sure what to make of them.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

pentyne posted:

I love how they act as if they're playing Freelancer or some poo poo. There are no other variables influencing Costco's bottom line. They are the lone people influencing the money going in/out of the business.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

FCKGW posted:

If we dont buy alcohol we usually make it out between 150$ to 200$ at about an every 6 weeks cadence

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
aww yeah Nongshim spicy noodles are BACK, baby

got 3 packs of those bad boys

also got one of the smaller packs of the pork flavored ones. they're okay but not as good as the spicy anchovy ones

olives black fucked around with this message at 07:21 on May 24, 2022

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

FCKGW posted:

I did :smug:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Saw a guy checking out and all he got was a 1.75 liter bottle of whiskey, a big bag of dog treat jerky, hotdog and drink (with refill) and thought "this guy has it all figured out."

They had Silva pepperjack jalapeno sausages free samples and they were pretty good so I bought some.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

pentyne posted:

nah, 2g added per 2tbsp serving is probably less than the bread you're putting it on and the exact same serving size of Nutella has 19g added sugar so I think you need to look at the labels again

(well, look at the labels when it's not being recalled lol)

bird with big dick posted:

Saw a guy checking out and all he got was a 1.75 liter bottle of whiskey, a big bag of dog treat jerky, hotdog and drink (with refill) and thought "this guy has it all figured out."

lunch, something for him, something for his dog. honestly that's restrained for a costco run

Psion fucked around with this message at 01:23 on May 25, 2022

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

They had Silva pepperjack jalapeno sausages free samples and they were pretty good so I bought some.

BUT all kirkland and man is happier

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Usin dat Costco tower fan rn

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

AKZ posted:

BUT all kirkland and man is happier

…stop spying on my weekend and life man…

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006

Johnny Truant posted:

yeah i just wanted a giant jug of sweetened PB specifically for oatmeal. i have been denied :mad:

If you don't also need/want the fat, they usually have giant jugs of PB2 or PBfit.

They work really well for oatmeal and are delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

devmd01 posted:

My wife only spent $35 yesterday. I only spent $54 the previous week, so it can be done.

Receipts or it didn't happen