Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
i live across from the local school and they don't have a dashboard or even keep track of poo poo

they're constantly closing for random days and have no substitutes ever lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Shear Modulus posted:

I've got the parlay of monkeypox and covid fusing together

it's no big deal if it's everywhere because it's mild

My washing machine doesn't have a 60 degrees C setting. it has "cold," "warm," and "hot"

adjust your water heater up a bit and use hot

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Delta-Wye posted:

if you're in a group of goons and everyone seems normal, well buddy, do I have some news for you

:melter:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ebola Roulette posted:

:siren:

I'm way late on the peanut butter thing
(thread bankruptcy)

but even if you've been eating out of the jar throw it away

Peanut butter has pockets due to the way they mix it and one part of the jar can be contaminated with salmonella while other parts are not

:thunk:
getting some mixed messages from forums poster Ebola Roulette

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

jetz0r posted:

adjust your water heater up a bit and use hot

like gently caress I’m doing that to my hundreds of dollars of COVID thread merch

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Greg Legg posted:

According to the "covid dashboard" for the district I'm working in this week, another student has tested positive for covid. A student in the room I was in today was out sick. Very interesting.

Tomorrow they are all going to a baseball game. The stadium is outdoors but it's a long bus ride. Oh boy.
I’m not sure whether “covid doesn’t spread at schools” applies to buses or stadiums. Be careful!!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
they're just hoping people won't admit they have monkeypox because that means they're gay, so the whole thing just disappears and humans have bumps all over now

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://twitter.com/daniela127/status/1527827685547843585

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

The Oldest Man posted:

My company execs decided to do a huge summit for the first time in three years since covid is over now

The thing started Monday, they didn't even make it to Friday before everybody started getting sick

:rubby:

Hospitalization count from this event is now 1

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Zugzwang posted:

I’m not sure whether “covid doesn’t spread at schools” applies to buses or stadiums. Be careful!!

schools have both so they're still good

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Trixie Hardcore posted:

"Acceptable Tradeoff" didn't test well for a brand name.

Could Do Worse brand pantry staples

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i don't have any jars of jif because i prefer peanut butter rather than peanut-flavored palm oil spread

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Oh hey a second case just popped up in Florida.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Zugzwang posted:

hahaha. Yup, the class that all had covid a week ago all got it because the aide on the van they were riding in didn't know they had covid. It may not spread in schools but seems to do fine in transportation.

Now that I think of it, the only confirmed covid death I know of was a school bus driver my age. Maybe there's something to this!

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/23/cdc-officials-sound-alarm-for-gay-and-bisexual-men-as-monkeypox-spreads-in-community-.html

"Quit having butt sex gay people" - the CDC

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
https://twitter.com/BigJerkJerry/status/1528565695889416193

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Danru posted:

Okay, so hear me out, what if we just didn't do this? :smith:

For a federal agency that is, to put it mildly, VERY concerned with optics they are suddenly not very concerned with optics. Is everyone that worked on HIV/AIDS at the CDC so broke-brained that they can't remember what happened in the 80s? Sorry LGBTQI folks, back in the meat grinder you go I guess. Is it normal to be this angry at everything? Asking for a friend.

Hey guess who oversaw the catastrophic response to the AIDS crisis

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

NASA missions were completed much faster when people didn't slow things down reporting those issues

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

kreeningsons posted:

you've gotta live your life

you gotta die sometime

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Salt Fish posted:

Reading about cow pox vaccination, apparently what they would do in 1800 is scratch the healing blister from one person and then scratch another person to innoculate them. They could pass the vaccine from person to person with needing refrigerators or supply lines.

What I'm saying here is goon project.

This works because cowpox confers cross immunity with smallpox but cowpox still isn't something you want to get.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Shear Modulus posted:

i don't have any jars of jif because i prefer peanut butter rather than peanut-flavored palm oil spread

there’s just 2% or less of it, including molasses. probably makes it flow and spread better, which is probably why jif
makes the big bucks and snobs like you post jealously about them.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I'm a mom of a toddler. I'm a NASA engineer. I'm a combination mom of toddler/nasa engineer.

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

cr0y posted:

This works because cowpox confers cross immunity with smallpox but cowpox still isn't something you want to get.

a disease you DON’T want to get??? now i’ve heard of everything!

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
*anthony fauchi's head photoshopped over that dude from starship troopers* “Come on you sons of bitches. Do you wanna live forever?”

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
possibly airborne virus that lives on surfaces for months to years

must be gay sex

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

olives black posted:

Kirkland brand peanut butter ftw

But in Kirkland, The monkeypox has cometh

https://twitter.com/kxly4news/status/1528873747129802759

I just helped someone at my tech support job in king county with open sores on their face,

am I in danger?

Internet Janitor
May 17, 2008

"That isn't the appropriate trash receptacle."

ArmZ posted:

I'm a mom of a toddler. I'm a NASA engineer. I'm a combination mom of toddler/nasa engineer.

ok, but can you see why kids love the taste of the new covid crunch cereal???

blandular
Aug 22, 2004

Delta-Wye posted:

1000 doses, for the thousand most important americans

/jabs the entire saudi royal family

lmao

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

The Vinja Ninja posted:

I just helped someone at my tech support job in king county with open sores on their face,

am I in danger?

monkeypox is endemic

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
didn't a bunch of kids get monkey pox already? maybe they shouldnt be spreading this gay orgy stuff

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

The Vinja Ninja posted:

am I in danger?

oh gently caress

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
we just have to accept that everyone is going to get monkeypox, there's nothing we could have done

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rutibex posted:

3) weaponized monkey pox release by azov as a dead man's switch

blaming the nazis is always a solid choice. :hmmrona:

plus they had physical control of the biolabs full of weaponized monkeypox and now they’re worried they’re gonna get wiped out. murderous psychos

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

The Vinja Ninja posted:

am I in danger?

lol gently caress. Kirkland will be the end of us

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
ok I'm not buying it any more. no organization could be this stupid. the government and media is trying to kill us, deliberately

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007

what's the paper say about tomorrow

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

NeonPunk has issued a correction as of 19:10 on Mar 11, 2023

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Meticulously Researched
- Peer-reviewed

I'm not a parent but this still made me angry. "Please, I'm begging you, stop caring about our children and think of ME!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sep 2, 2011
future's cancelled