Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol Larry must of been smaller than a sperm as a kid. Wow. That’s amazing.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Frasier: I think this might date back to your childhood, caller. Larry, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the tunneling electron microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. Larry, if I were using that microscope right now... I still wouldn't be able to locate you as a child. Thank you for your call.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Frasier: I think this might date back to your childhood, caller. Larry, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the tunneling electron microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. Larry, if I were using that microscope right now... I still wouldn't be able to locate you as a child. Thank you for your call.

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

Larry had a traumatic experience with bubbles when he was a kid (getting trapped inside one and floating away).

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bubble de bobble

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

You lay your friend out clean with a haymaker and then take his Gameboy to watch it, like a true 90s kid.

Lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

This move lets you permanently kill bob-ombs. They only respawn if they actually explode, so on levels with pits, if you can sneak up behind them you can sweep kick them up into the air and off the edge, so they won't respawn. Picking them up starts their timer, but kicking them does not. Very useful if you don't know the location of all the red coins in the first bowser stage or don't want get killed after falling in tick tock clock

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arch Nemesis posted:

This move lets you permanently kill bob-ombs. They only respawn if they actually explode, so on levels with pits, if you can sneak up behind them you can sweep kick them up into the air and off the edge, so they won't respawn. Picking them up starts their timer, but kicking them does not. Very useful if you don't know the location of all the red coins in the first bowser stage or don't want get killed after falling in tick tock clock

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Arch Nemesis posted:

waiting 3 months to share expert mario 64 tricks. terrifying first post.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

this. i'm already intimidated

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mbt posted:

Ignatius Reilly’s about to make you his bitch.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mbt posted:

Lol his av monologuing the post without affectation and a thick eastern european accent. Absolutely frightening poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arch Nemesis posted:

You need to phone Miyamoto ASAP so he can get this corrected on the record.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arch Nemesis posted:

:worship::worship:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Actually Impressed

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

symbolic posted:

imagining an epic episode of Family Feud where Steve Harvey's disbelief morphs into overdramaticf shock when Pjotr turns out to be on the board for "Name a man's name starting with P"

catching up. lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

You’re the greatest lurker I’ve ever seen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GameCube posted:

catching up. lmao

Lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

welcome to imp zone

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

sorry for not emptyquoting sooner.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

welcome to imp zone

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Arch Nemesis posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Arch Nemesis posted:

Genuinely really cool

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

welcome to imp zone

Thanks, lol. Imp Zone rules.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011