Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Stink Bugs?????
They are no good jabroni sons of bitches
I like them, actually
This thread stinks OP!!!!
goku
View Results

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm talking about these assholes

What the gently caress is the point of stinkbugs. What purpose do they serve. Why do they exist.

I keep finding these motherfuckers inside and never outside. It's loving nice and warm outside why the gently caress are they going inside. They are dumb as hell, almost like deer. Probably dumber. Every so often I heard one buzzing around for about 6 seconds and flying around for no reason like it is blind. Then it either lands and stays completely still for a whole minute before taking flight once more, OR even better, the dumb gently caress flies straight into a window or lamp and knocks itself out. I even saw a stink bug kill itself in this fashion, no legs moving or twitching as it landed on its back. Absolutely no movement. loving bitch.

And god help you if you decide to crush one because as their name suggests, they emit loving smell poo poo defense stinking up the place if you smash them into mush. Also, the stink is a signal that attracts even more stink bugs to come inside, apparently thinking that the place where one of their comrades got brutally murdered is the perfect place to hang out and take up space instead of underground or on a leaf or anything.

The only plausible redeeming thing stink bugs has is that someone made a video of a spider eating a stink bug's rear end:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMQ40qVzm58&t=9s

They suck rear end and I hate them. Go away you loving stink bugs GOD :blastu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

they're assholes, OP

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8y2XmjdXqw

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:yeshaha: now that's good poo poo

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

*runs into thread panting* MEEE! loving MEEEEEE I loving LOVE STINKBUGS POUR THEM ON ME NOW!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Linux Pirate posted:

*runs into thread panting* MEEE! loving MEEEEEE I loving LOVE STINKBUGS POUR THEM ON ME NOW!

... hell, i'll try anything once

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Geckos, maybe bats, op?

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Linux Pirate posted:

get this guy the F out of here now before I get really angry

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Sorry op, those are actually kissing bugs looking to pierce your delicate baby-like lips and inject chagas disease in you. Hth.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Padical posted:

get this guy the F out of here now before I get really angry

Sorry the quoted poster is now IK of this thread

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Sorry the quoted poster is now IK of this thread

Stink ye stink ye

Stinkbugs are now mandatory to have in both ears at all time, protective wax MAY be permitted for children the elderly and those with a doctors notes.

Thus stinkus I the king

*stinkbug thrown scurries off into a ditch*

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

Stink ye stink ye

Stinkbugs are now mandatory to have in both ears at all time, protective wax MAY be permitted for children the elderly and those with a doctors notes.

Thus stinkus I the king

*stinkbug thrown scurries off into a ditch*

It's supposed to say throne but I'm new to this king biz.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
What was that you said? I can't hear you over the sound of the stinkbugs crawling around all over you.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

god please help me posted:

What was that you said? I can't hear you over the sound of the stinkbugs crawling around all over you.

it would seem my rule is one of merited sagaciousness

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

One of these assholes was crawling on my shirt when I was sitting down for dinner last night.

Killed that motherfucker on the spot.

Infidel Castro fucked around with this message at 05:31 on May 26, 2022

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

EorayMel posted:

What the gently caress is the point of stinkbugs. What purpose do they serve. Why do they exist.

Why do you exist, bitch?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

phasmid posted:

Why do you exist, bitch?

To :justpost:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

"Oh no, whenever I crush this bug it makes a horrible smell. I wish there was some way to stop crushing these bugs. But what can I do? Gotta smush 'em. Oh no, I did it again! Such a stink! If only this could have been avoided somehow!"

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Knormal posted:

"Oh no, whenever I crush this bug it makes a horrible smell. I wish there was some way to stop crushing these bugs. But what can I do? Gotta smush 'em. Oh no, I did it again! Such a stink! If only this could have been avoided somehow!"

:jackin:

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
"In the year 2022"? Are you trying to imply that there was a time when people did like stinkbugs?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

They're a biological weapon unleashed upon the world by China (it's where the brown stink bugs are from).

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

In the coming climate apocalypse there will be only stinkbugs, ticks, and mosquitoes to accompany us in our final days.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Just flick it away and #whocare

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Every bug likes their own brand.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

In the coming climate apocalypse there will be only stinkbugs, ticks, and mosquitoes to accompany us in our final days.

but enough about the politicians in the bunkers! :dadjoke:

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

My dad always called them ‘Fred bugs’ for some reason and I didn’t even realize that them and stinkbugs were the same thing until I was like mid 20s

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

:nms: maybe probably...also kind of satisfying but makes me feel a bit sick too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfDSBrsVGx8

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Stinkbugs are attracted to stinkbutts, OP

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

gleebster posted:

"In the year 2022"? Are you trying to imply that there was a time when people did like stinkbugs?

Yes there was.

Almost certainly in 1193 AD

Uganda Loves Me
May 24, 2002

Maybe some us just find them relatable?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

EorayMel posted:

Yes there was.

Little known fact but about 50% of scandinavian viking age runestones are devoted to appreciating stinkbugs. Those guys just couldn't get enough of them.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Mooey Cow posted:

Little known fact but about 50% of scandinavian viking age runestones are devoted to appreciating stinkbugs. Those guys just couldn't get enough of them.

:pwn:

Those guys sound like big time jabronis to me

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
The bugs in the mephitic caverns used for vision scrying and worship by various pre-Roman Christian cults were all stinky

Killing a bug is dumb

Billy Ray Blowjob fucked around with this message at 15:26 on May 26, 2022

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
Pro tip, If you agitate these fuckers they release that lovely smell which then attracts more of them, but if you murder them before they can scream they won't release a smell

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

EorayMel posted:

Yes there was.

This changes everything

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
How do they slink underneath windows again?

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Zeluth posted:

How do they slink underneath windows again?

Boom

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like them because i like ugly and stinky things like possums and skunks and worms. so gently caress off.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The true Space Invader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I would be naked 24/7 if I was a bug

I find that challenging