Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
This thread is a chillout zone for real MORBHEADS. If you're down to chomp, haha! -- You can post here. No NON-MORBERS allowed, only the Morbcore scene can relate. Post your fave MORB MOMENTS ITT and just have a good time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
the gently caress are you talking about

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
haha the movie wasn't good but we act like we're big fans but are not really. good comedy made haha

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

STABASS posted:

haha the movie wasn't good but we act like we're big fans but are not really. good comedy made haha

Who said I'm 'acting' Nomorber? No meatbags in the Morbzone.

KING OV HELL
Apr 2, 2014
I love when the guy is like “do you need a doctor” and dr. Morbid says he is a doctor

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I don't know what morbius is but it's a pretty sick sounding word so consider me a morbhead as of now.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
When Jordan Catalano mailed chocolate covered used condoms to his costars.

ChairmanMauzer
Dec 30, 2004

It wears a human face.
I'm that wizard pondering my morb.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
M:orb:

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Seems like a bad movie, op

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

summer of morb

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Idk how I feel about all this Morbing OP

Won’t you think about how this is going to affect the people close to you

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Never heard of it, op. Are you thinking of the non-orientable surface known as a mobius strip?

ChairmanMauzer
Dec 30, 2004

It wears a human face.

KING OV HELL posted:

I love when the guy is like “do you need a doctor” and dr. Morbid says he is a doctor

But doctor, I AM Morb.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Utterly morbid thread

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Meet Morb

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Recycling twitter memes from back in April is pretty weak.

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
Oh man, I mis-read the thread title and thought it was Moebius, big disappointment.

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

LanceHunter posted:

Recycling twitter memes from back in April is pretty weak.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn son

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Must be weird to jack off

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Brother Tadger posted:

Must be weird to jack off

Maybe the first couple of times, but it starts to seem pretty normal after that. You should try it sometime, it's pretty cool.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

5 hand vaganias, he must be a popular guy

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Started watching this an hour ago. Already took a break because it's like whatever. At least I'm watching it in hindi, with english subtitles, so I'm learning something.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

hell yeah, op, that was a fully rad classic Doctor Who story, one of the Fourth Doctor's best imo

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

morbius sucks as a vampire. he's probably the worst one.

ROFLSAWS
Mar 28, 2005

You can't hide forever, Methuselah
College Slice
I'm still figuring this place out, but I think a bunch of guys like us should team up and do some good.

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.jmlalonde.com/quotes-and-leadership-lessons-from-morbius/

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
i like when he was all "you want the red pill or the blue one" so cool

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lord Frankenstyle posted:

Maybe the first couple of times, but it starts to seem pretty normal after that. You should try it sometime, it's pretty cool.

Lol

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
oh gently caress i'm gonna morb

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
The female lead, from wikipedia:

Adria Arjona as Martine Bancroft: A scientist and Morbius' colleague.[20][21] Arjona said the character was "the smart one in the room" and took inspiration from politician and activist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
She's really pretty, though, even in a brown paper bag

I haven't watched it. It was kind of on my radar, but I had no idea it was out already. Or, has been out.

and .. somehow Spiderman is involved?

Morb unto you

May the Morb be with you

In Morb's name we pray, Morb

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 02:14 on May 27, 2022

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Morgius Spurlock

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Oops, looks like somebody else accidentally booked a room at the Four Seasons

...Landscaping.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I love those spauldrons though! Really bold

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
It's like Mormon action wear.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

I caught the end of it yesterday when someone put up a twitch stream that just showed the movie over and over again. It got taken down right after, but nobody ever told me it ends with a guy using a swarm of bats to attack another guy.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Lister posted:

I caught the end of it yesterday when someone put up a twitch stream that just showed the movie over and over again. It got taken down right after, but nobody ever told me it ends with a guy using a swarm of bats to attack another guy.

Batbending makes me morb so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS MORBIUS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MORBS ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, MORBIUS. I DO EVERY MORB AND I DO EVERY MORB HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN A DOCTOR WHO OR EVEN WHEN I MORB UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY MORB’D THE WORLDS MOST GOTHIC VAMPIRE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MORB MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORBing

Gatto Grigio fucked around with this message at 07:17 on May 27, 2022