Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

I guess that's what you get when you combine a desire to eliminate the social safety net with policies that just constantly cause housing to get more expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

housing should be for living, not speculating

just my opinion though

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

dioxazine posted:

housing should be for living, not speculating

just my opinion though

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
made the news

https://twitter.com/torrentfreak/status/1529889407498694671

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
u pasted the wrong link but don't worry i gotchu!!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/toilet-incident-delays-ryanair-flight-24075920

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

boom shaka laka

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
pff i know you’re supposed to poo poo in the little baggie they put in the seat pocket

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

bump_fn posted:

pff i know you’re supposed to poo poo in the little baggie they put in the seat pocket
*hitting back of hand into other open hand every word with an Ed Begley Jr style voice* THAT'S WHY THEY'RE MADE OF PAPER

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

mystes posted:

I guess that's what you get when you combine a desire to eliminate the social safety net with policies that just constantly cause housing to get more expensive.

I've paid enough rent to own this place, and I've never been late. I'll squat it if I have to

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

bump_fn posted:

you were packing hot lunches in my airplane?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

cls waiting in line for a $14 brisket sandwich so I’m not both drunk AND hungry going into this Nine Inch Nails concert

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/ihatetef/status/1530253209041833987

pittsburgh skitching

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

bump_fn posted:

i bring those home for the kids for potty training

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I admire the will not to just slam the brakes to get him off

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

akadajet posted:

I admire the will not to just slam the brakes to get him off

i'd get on the interstate

mystes
May 31, 2006

If you're not a psychopath you could just stop until he gets off

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

mystes posted:

If you're not a psychopath you could just stop until he gets off

I'd have to assume that the guy filming tried this.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

akadajet posted:

idk towards the end there i feel like the dude was willing to get off if the car came to a stop

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

the lesson is, don't jump on random people's hood wearing a maga hat and looking confused

mystes
May 31, 2006

akadajet posted:

I would definitely not assume this and it also doesn't really matter? If someone's on the hood of your car, you need to stop. Even if they don't get off, that doesn't give you the right to just be like "oh whatever I guess I'll just murder this guy."

I honestly don't understand why I need to explain this but I guess americans are already psychopaths and then they're doubly psycopaths when they get behind the wheel of cars?

mystes fucked around with this message at 02:22 on May 28, 2022

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
The video doesn't show the whole story and the driver feared for his life. Case dismissed.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

mystes posted:

I would definitely not assume this and it also doesn't really matter? If someone's on the hood of your car, you need to stop. Even if they don't get off, that doesn't give you the right to just be like "oh whatever I guess I'll just murder this guy."

I honestly don't understand why I need to explain this but I guess americans are already psychopaths and then they're doubly psycopaths when they get behind the wheel of cars?

yeah let me stop the car so some white psychopath that jumps on people's cars can murder me. gently caress off.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

mystes dumb rear end is going to say he should have called the cops next.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
i eould simply hit my brakes and safely launch him onto a patch of grass or perhaps a nearby matress or pile of leaves

mystes
May 31, 2006

KidDynamite posted:

No that's still murdering the guy

I'm actually going to say that you should not immediately go into some weird castle doctrine self defense thing and just let the guy get off your car.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

ive always wanted to kill someone, i would have taken the opportunity

- yospos

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
At least we can all agree with the guy's Twitter username

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

fart simpson posted:

- yospos

wow same

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i would have simply driven safely over the man in my monster truck as he fit between the wheels standing at full height

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

KidDynamite posted:

cops would just shoot the driver, the white guy has a trump hat on

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

hey KD I asked the iOS devs what they were interviewed on and it was just algorithms and four coding projects, then they met with five teams and picked which one they wanted to be on

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Kazinsal posted:

cops would just shoot the driver, the white guy has a trump hat on

Honestly, grounds for the driver to just run him over immediately, without any further provocation

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I would have stopped the car after giving him an ocular pat-down then roundhouse kicked him into a nearby bush, thus immobilizing the threat and displaying my badassery

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
:hmmyes: that would be best

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i think people shouldn't do murders

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

mystes posted:

settle down

fart simpson posted:

- yospos

hell yeah

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

Pollyanna posted:

cls waiting in line for a $14 brisket sandwich so I’m not both drunk AND hungry going into this Nine Inch Nails concert

I will get you drunk
I will maaaaake you... hungry

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

akadajet posted:

the lesson is, don't jump on random people's hood wearing a maga hat and looking confused

But what if I want a free ride on someone else's car? Don't even have to call a Lyft

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

americans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

Armitag3 posted:

americans

https://youtu.be/LT3cERVRoQo