Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

cool bike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

thanks. its a panasonic :)

i picked it up on craigslist a few years ago, a dx-3000. its a bit big but i make it work

i picked this one up just a few weeks ago, a 4000 :)))) its a great size for me or my partner, so now she gets to ride with me without a bunch of drag and weight from the other bike we had. and now i have a small fleet of bikes that peoiple can use when they come in from out of town

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i had a panasonic i got off CL and some fucko stole it off the front of the RV

seriously dude this bike was $25 on the classifieds and your bolt cutters were at least $39

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

i had a panasonic i got off CL and some fucko stole it off the front of the RV

seriously dude this bike was $25 on the classifieds and your bolt cutters were at least $39
drat i got ripped off then if thats the market rate

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
well that was in '15 before everything cool got an instant billion dollar price on CL

like its insane how expensive garbage 97 lexuses or 04 bmws are in the classifieds. literally suck my rear end im not paying that

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
those bikes are dope as gently caress. lugged steel frames with matching forks, downtube shifters, shiny chrome components they don't make anymore

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

we need to RETVRN to chrome/stainless gruppos immediately!!!

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

on a camping trip, saw a crow

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

The Fool posted:

you should probably get off of his property

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

He's watching you

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

He's mostly mad that I caught him stealing dog food

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

The Fool posted:

forgive the quick hack job

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

good bird

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Raluek posted:

forgive the quick hack job

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

after living under a very busy international flight path for 4 years I finally moved to an extremely quiet house surrounded by trees. haven't heard an airplane in 4 days and can hardly believe it's real :blessed:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
yo that sounds real good no pun intended lol

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
yeah my parents live out in the country, so whenever i visit them its always simultaneously eerie and relaxing that it's so quiet and dark at night there. cities are good, but cities also suck

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
the "not just bikes" youtube guy once said "cities aren't noisy, cars are noisy" and i think about that a lot now

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

https://eattherich.club/@swaggboi/108382897807037127

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
I live in the city and my street is pretty quiet for being very close to 2 "main" roads. couple parks nearby too.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

yea i was lucky like that too, but i was renting (9 loving years) and i finally bought a house couple blocks down the street. the lack of old trees and an open field really lets the road noise hit my windows. also, the bail bondsman across the street loves to do launch starts in american muscle cars every few days

in any case its beats the hell out of being in the suburbs.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
i live by two busy roads and it sucks but i do face away from the busier of the two roads so it could be worse

otoh at least i'm walking distance to a few things which is good for the burbs so vOv

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I live right next to the terminal stop of two bus lines and have gotten used to them leaving the engine idling i guess for the AC

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
i live in the suburbs and it owns. i can walk to something like a dozen great parks, there's no cops, nobody is stomping on my ceiling or stealing my poo poo. would recommend.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

cannot believe I am seeing pro suburb posts in this thread of all threads

your brains are poisoned, go hike a mountain or paddle a lake

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

i sleep in one of the most densely populated euro metropolii with my wife

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i went on another hike yesterday. had to cut it short, but i had a good time and i don't want to go back to bad screen

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

4lokos basilisk posted:

i sleep in one of the most densely populated euro metropolii with my wife

I also sleep with your wife op

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

spankmeister posted:

I also sleep with your wife op

good catch, i do live in france

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
last day in tech consulting at this place, no more IPX issues for me! and the cheque cleared...

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
story elab today was painful enough that i scheduled a couple days off next week while i was still in the meeting. gonna commit to getting up to the adirondacks for a long weekend at some point this summer, just gotta clear it with the wife.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

hell yes

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

now thats whats nice

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Good poo poo