Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
It’s memorial weekend. I hope everyone is doing something fun and would like to hear more details about it. Let’s hear about what you’re making to eat, activities you’ve got planned in lieu of human contact, whatever. In this Spirit non Americans are certainly welcome to post about their weekend.

I’m from the Midwest and made many greasy , fattening ranch drenched sides for the occasion. Can’t wait to slam this food down and jump in the pool/creek/hot tub/ whatever as I’ve got a Humber of events to show face at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Memorial of what?

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
I guess all those lost to high sodium diets idk

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Don't forget butter, I fried some rice and pork in a quarter stick of butter, it's so good.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Charles Bukowski posted:

Memorial of what?

9/11 i think

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

lol if you didn’t extend it into a longer rear end weekend by taking tuesday or friday off

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I'm here for the long rear end

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
i'm gonna sleep a lot

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I slept for 12 hours at least today.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
death to america

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Chinatown posted:

death to america
i wish you my best my sir in these boggling times