Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

that America is so disgustingly bad that it colours how you actually think of the people who live there?
I find myself looking at my American friends differently. like "how the gently caress are you tolerant of this without open revolt."
how does one exist in such a disgusting society and retain their humanity. how are you in there without it, necessarily, giving you terminal brain-worms to accept it as normal

I hate this because I like my friends and yet, well, there's that.

post itt every time America is so rotten it baffles you that it's not in open revolt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you arnt wrong, but maybe you should all start talking about it and actually protesting about it.

bring it up. protest your city hall. easy poo poo,

by the way america isnt a country, its a continent ;)

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I’m Canadian tho which I should have specified but I thought being non native was insinuated

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Cuz baby you're a firewooorrrkk

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you can get angry friday but open revolt is not gonna happen on monday

i dunno lol, but the black lives matter protest did a hell of a lot to bring it to the national imagination

do health care protests

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

jimmyjams posted:

fart

drat that musta been a good one

you ever hear your dog fart?

no its just silcene

no butt cheeks to make noise lol

its like a whooshing noise

butthole -> atmosphere

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Nope.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Im down to revolt this week but i work everyday except tuesday that cool wit u?

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
We're just having fun over here. Stop being such a killjoy.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I don't know about you but i'm revolting at all times

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

America is really good OP. Just about half the politicians and people that live here suck.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

America is really good OP. Just about half the politicians and people that live here suck.

Which half.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
The US sucks op. I've fantasized about leaving to loving anywhere a lot and have way more access to that reality than most.

The logistics are gross tho, unless you can get sponsored to move. As to the 'rise up'...gently caress man, point me to the revolution and I'll get behind that. The two ruling parties are either the pure manifestation of evil, or incompetent boomers.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys

jimmyjams posted:

fart

Free jimmyjams

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SRQ posted:

that America is so disgustingly bad that it colours how you actually think of the people who live there?
I find myself looking at my American friends differently. like "how the gently caress are you tolerant of this without open revolt."
how does one exist in such a disgusting society and retain their humanity. how are you in there without it, necessarily, giving you terminal brain-worms to accept it as normal

I hate this because I like my friends and yet, well, there's that.

post itt every time America is so rotten it baffles you that it's not in open revolt.

I don't let wild thought tangents take control of me and shape me as a person and define how I think about life like the complete and total rear end in a top hat that you are, OP, so no.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
even though my country has many obvious issues, my day to day life is still pretty good so there really isn't any reason for me to risk my life in a violent revolt. maybe someday that'll change and hopefully your offputting bloodlust will finally be sated op.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"Please Help Me,

I'm just so frustrated about my dead end job and lack of personal support network that I've turned these feelings of angst into a manifestation of 'hating America' which comes off as the most cloyingly sweet and stupidly lazy of all possible worlds at the same time. I am a consumerist whore who still manages to find time in my day to stare down crooked nose at the rest of you with tears in my eyes. Placed there by sticking my own finger in them. I will never do anything about this because of how tied in a bow I am up my own rear end in a top hat and stroking my own cock/clit at the same time I force myself to be and asking you why you aren't looking harder at me doing it. I am the OP."

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I feel like a dead end job that lets me eat is better than no job and not eating, since I definitely enjoy eating.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Uriah Heep posted:

Free jimmyjams

There he sits, probed and broken hearted
just because ITT he farted.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

jimmyjams posted:

fart

Wondering if someone reported the post or if Tarquinn has just taken it upon himself to clean up all the General Bullshit in GBS

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
op just let your friends know that they're really letting you down. I'm sure they value your opinion highly and we'll drop whatever they're doing to go out and earn your approval

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
A leftwing revolt in America would be easy to pull off because Texas showed that the people most likely to side with the rightwing, the cops, are too chickenshit to fight back against people who are actually armed.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Land of the free home of the big Mac, bitch. Kiss my rear end op

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Wondering if someone reported the post or if Tarquinn has just taken it upon himself to clean up all the General Bullshit in GBS

Only the poo poo I happen to step into.

I think the thread has merit and the OP is probably not the only one feeling like this.

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

No

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Posting in the Canadian fart huffer thread.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
i'm a dual citizen so i get to do nothing about both countries being absolute dogshit

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
Living in America has turned me into a husk of a person. A shade that only exists on cavernous walls dripping with moss and fungi. I view the world as one large funeral, toxic chemicals spewed into the air have entombed us all. Generals play with our meager lives as if we were toys and everyone is pointing nuclear missiles at one another. There is nothing beautiful in this world, save for the fleeting moments where drugs have clouded my vision enough to pretend we aren't just gaunt, skeletal, gas masked mutants waiting for our heads to be bashed in by fascist thugs.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
This thread is revolting OP :grin:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Now that Lee Greenwood has decided singing at the NRA convention a couple days after a mass shooting is wrong, I can unironically sing Proud to Be an American again for the first time since the Reagan administration.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

unknown butthole posted:

Living in America has turned me into a husk of a person. A shade that only exists on cavernous walls dripping with moss and fungi. I view the world as one large funeral, toxic chemicals spewed into the air have entombed us all. Generals play with our meager lives as if we were toys and everyone is pointing nuclear missiles at one another. There is nothing beautiful in this world, save for the fleeting moments where drugs have clouded my vision enough to pretend we aren't just gaunt, skeletal, gas masked mutants waiting for our heads to be bashed in by fascist thugs.

Hell yeah, brother

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

OP I actually lack any tactile sensation so in that way no I do not feel.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

join the army they said
see the world they said

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I don’t feel anymore

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There are a lot of countries with a far worse quality of life and much less freedom than there is America that aren't in open revolt. You have to understand just how high the threshold before people are willing to die for change is.

Most people have lived their entire lives as little more than slaves for as long as we've had civilization and most of them never revolted. Revolutions are rare, and successful ones are even rarer.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

numberoneposter posted:

drat that musta been a good one

you ever hear your dog fart?

no its just silcene

no butt cheeks to make noise lol

its like a whooshing noise

butthole -> atmosphere

My dalmatian would do these awesome squeaker farts on occasion, but mostly SBDs

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Feel my balls op

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I think it's gross to reduce a country the size of a continent to a monolithic entity, and it seems like you just want to offend, not converse op.

But the all culture is now being offensive or offended and I'm not an offendologist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

"Please Help Me,

I'm just so frustrated about my dead end job and lack of personal support network that I've turned these feelings of angst into a manifestation of 'hating America' which comes off as the most cloyingly sweet and stupidly lazy of all possible worlds at the same time. I am a consumerist whore who still manages to find time in my day to stare down crooked nose at the rest of you with tears in my eyes. Placed there by sticking my own finger in them. I will never do anything about this because of how tied in a bow I am up my own rear end in a top hat and stroking my own cock/clit at the same time I force myself to be and asking you why you aren't looking harder at me doing it. I am the OP."