Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

lol AnimeIsTrash got banned for going full tori

never go full tori

e: drat what a poo poo snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004
:rip: animeistrash, gone but not forgotten

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Stringent posted:

:rip: animeistrash, gone but not forgotten

You sure about that?

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
I got banned back in 2013 arguing with Fishmech, I got a little too heated.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

quarantinethepast posted:

I got banned back in 2013 arguing with Fishmech, I got a little too heated.

i've definitely gotten heated online in the past but i think i've been much better lately

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
i never knew so many people fantasized about murdering people with their cars, or murdering people in cars.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i've definitely gotten heated online in the past but i think i've been much better lately

i am trying to get less heated about the onlines too

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Fishmech was a contrarian elemental. Every single user on the site could argue with them about everything and anything on every board.

Anyways I bring my whole heart and soul into my posts. My posting enemies shall be destroyed by my power as I type the three power letters:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Armitag3 posted:

lol AnimeIsTrash got banned for going full tori

never go full tori

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Somebody in glenthread is paying to unban Anime Is Trash, anybody have a way to off-site message them?

grieving for Gandalf posted:

if the karmic cost of ewb doing a banme was ait getting hit with a bad ban, I'll pay the $10. how do I do that

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
dont post about cspam in here at least keep it in hellworld

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011
imagine posting in cspam lmfao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Not here to post about CSPAM, just trying to heal a bad ban.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i'd buy the unban if i can pick the avatar and title. is that a thing

mystes
May 31, 2006

Is there a gofundme to upgrade it to a permaban?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

p. sure ait has ten dollars

mystes
May 31, 2006

Cat Face Joe posted:

p. sure ait has ten dollars
Yeah but you wouldn't want to send the message that toxic posts using the r-word and telling other people to kill themselves aren't encouraged on SA

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

i'd buy the unban if i can pick the avatar and title. is that a thing

gotta keep the busytown theme

mystes
May 31, 2006

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

gotta keep the busytown theme
I guess there's always this?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

ait's posting in yospos is hostile but generally ok. his posting elsewhere is toxic. people will do what the community encourages/allows, and i'm glad that yospos generally takes a hard line against that word, telling people to kill themselves, etc.

thanks for yospostin with me yospals. i think im gonna hike a new trail at the nature preserve today

i say this as someone who sometimes struggles with removing that word from my vocabulary. i'm glad to be part of a community that requires me to be better, not worse, than i might be if left to my own devices

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

rip to another one who posted too close to the sun

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

forum full of six-figure computer touchers argues over who's going to spend ten dollars

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i mean, do you wanna spend tenbux on getting to talk to an rear end in a top hat

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i mean, do you wanna spend tenbux on getting to talk to an rear end in a top hat

Thats what I did and I never looked back

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

if they want to be back in the posting club, they pay the entry fee and get jumped back in. ez. who cares its not a 9000hr probe

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Not when I live alone and can just talk to myself for free

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

c pad s: my upstairs elderly neighbours are listening to return of the mac

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Armitag3 posted:

c pad s: my upstairs elderly neighbours are listening to return of the mac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37YY25vvYho

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

owns

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

I wish the champions league final would start instead of whatever is happening

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

KidDynamite posted:

I wish the champions league final would start instead of whatever is happening

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

ultravoices posted:

i never knew so many people fantasized about murdering people with their cars, or murdering people in cars.

Driving in America molds your brain in strange ways, like thinking spending several days of your life in traffic is normal or murdering pedestrians is just breaking eggs to make the omelet

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

mystes posted:

Yeah but you wouldn't want to send the message that toxic posts using the r-word and telling other people to kill themselves aren't encouraged on SA

lol at "the r-word". I want to go back in time to the ninties and say 'you know how people were afraid of saying the devils name in like 1800's, well that's coming back big time but for everything you call your friends'

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
the insult that shall not be named. but, like, you know, we have to give you enough letters so you know it's not the racist one.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
its a reaction to the unpleasant realization that there really are unironic nazis on the internet and it's not just young peeps fooling around with anonymity

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

Well, your posting with me

mystes
May 31, 2006

RokosCockatrice posted:

lol at "the r-word". I want to go back in time to the ninties and say 'you know how people were afraid of saying the devils name in like 1800's, well that's coming back big time but for everything you call your friends'
Thank you for showing up to voice your support for using slurs

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
i don't call my friends mean names ):

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

RokosCockatrice posted:

i mean i woulda been 14 and would have probably responded "i'm a teenager and we say stupid poo poo all the time, i'll grow out of it probably and most likely won't be mad that i cant call my friends retarded when im in my 40s"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’ve always called people a dropkick or dipshit over words that the medical community formerly used to talk about intellectual disabilities

speaking of which I’ve heard zoomers or younger call each other special needs, intellectually disabled, and a few others numerous times lol