Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
It’s a fact - when you buy a bunch of bananas, you probably buy twice as many as you’re going to eat. That’s bananas that could go to someone else! Think twice about how many bananas you are actually going to eat before they go bad, because you’re almost certainly overestimating how much you like to eat them.

Now, before some joker asks “what if think I only need one?”, here’s another fact - if someone buys a single banana, that banana will be consumed by the end of the day. It’s science.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Freeze them OP

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I eat a banana every day

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

Bananas are still good even if their totally black that's when you use them to make stuff like banana bread and cookies and pancakes.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

green bananas are the best

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

ban this sick filth

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Well duh, OP; I stick the other half up my rear end. Jfc are you new here or something

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

You mean for butt stuff I assume

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Banana is no EGG but it is still mighty good.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I actually buy twice as many as I think I need then I still don't get one. Dang kids.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Met a girl at a party once that was a peep-show dancer. The places where clients come into their booth and watch the women behind the glass dance and tip them to dance in front of them.

She had a regular client she dubbed the banana guy. He would come in once a week, tip heavily, and then peel and shove 3 bananas up his rear end and jerk off while she danced. When done he would poo poo the bananas into the stall's garbage can and leave. All in like 5 minutes.

So I guess the answer is three bananas a week.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I can't close to door of my freezer because of how many bananas are in there

please help, I will never make banana bread and I am drowning in brown, rock hard bananas

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

mod sassinator posted:

Like I mentioned, those alternatives are far worse. Soy-based stuff that causes inflammation and maybe even worse effects from estrogen. Beans? You're not going to get the same amount of protein and you're going to get a ton of unnecessary carbs.

Don't kid yourself too, banana and peanut butter for breakfast is just as bad for a kid as a poptart. It's all insulin-spiking sugar-loaded poo poo. Scrambled eggs are much, much healthier (and cheaper).

edit: And seriously we're cheering on someone telling kids to eat peanuts?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Lucky Guy posted:

I can't close to door of my freezer because of how many bananas are in there

please help, I will never make banana bread and I am drowning in brown, rock hard bananas

The lime picture but it's bananas.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
If you buy more bananas than you can eat then just make banana bread with the ones you don't eat.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
An ever expending black hole forms behind me as I leave the supermarket after buying half of no bananas.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Chief McHeath posted:

Banana is no EGG but it is still mighty good.
In a lot of ways a banana is like a long fruit egg.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I like to put a banana in a smoothie. I perform this action a couple times a week.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
i think i need 100 bananas OP

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Internetjack posted:

Met a girl at a party once that was a peep-show dancer. The places where clients come into their booth and watch the women behind the glass dance and tip them to dance in front of them.

She had a regular client she dubbed the banana guy. He would come in once a week, tip heavily, and then peel and shove 3 bananas up his rear end and jerk off while she danced. When done he would poo poo the bananas into the stall's garbage can and leave. All in like 5 minutes.

I don't believe this. Unless it was Kirk Johnson.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I wait until they turn halfway brown and then eat them all in one afternoon. It doesn't matter how many I bought. It might be six, it might be nine, I don't even care. All in one afternoon, cause I live on the edge.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Valko posted:

I don't believe this. Unless it was Kirk Johnson.

Believe it. She said she was shocked the first time. She kept pole dancing because he had tipped $200, but she said she had forgotten to smile for the rest of the show. "I think I must have just looked shocked or stunned"

She mentioned it to co-workers in the changing room after her shift and they just said, "you ain't seen nothing yet".

They were right. She had so many stories of deviant poo poo, it was hilarious. Good times to share on a Friday afternoon BBQ at friend's house in San Francisco.

And yeah, I have no idea how to accommodate 3 bananas in your rear end, but some of her other stories rivaled KJ easily.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Knormal posted:

In a lot of ways a banana is like a long fruit egg.

White on the inside yellow on the outside. Nature is beautiful.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Internetjack posted:

I've heard of a banana in a tailpipe, but this is ridiculous!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im happy to find out that bananas up the bum has made it on page 1

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Buce posted:

I like to put a banana in a smoothie. I perform this action a couple times a week.

Even better if you do banana, handful of frozen berries, scoop of peanut butter, maybe some oats and however much milk is needed for your desired thickness.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

PokeJoe posted:

I eat a banana every day

unironically :same:

they're cheap as hell and filling and good for you

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

numberoneposter posted:

im happy to find out that bananas up the bum has made it on page 1

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Just so we're on the same page banana is a euphemism cocks?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

PokeJoe posted:

I eat a banana every day

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bananas are delicious but only when they're in season

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
only type half as much bana as you think you need

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Internetjack posted:

Believe it. She said she was shocked the first time. She kept pole dancing because he had tipped $200, but she said she had forgotten to smile for the rest of the show. "I think I must have just looked shocked or stunned"

She mentioned it to co-workers in the changing room after her shift and they just said, "you ain't seen nothing yet".

They were right. She had so many stories of deviant poo poo, it was hilarious. Good times to share on a Friday afternoon BBQ at friend's house in San Francisco.

And yeah, I have no idea how to accommodate 3 bananas in your rear end, but some of her other stories rivaled KJ easily.

Make the GOD drat thread!

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Roundup Ready posted:

Make the GOD drat thread!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Internetjack posted:

You know you're obligated to tell us the rest of this sordid poo poo.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
We make banana pancakes when they get real mushy

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
My ex's aunt bought green bananas and complained when two weeks later they were still green and never ripened

Then everyone informed her she actually bought plantains

That's my bananas story

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Seth Pecksniff posted:

My ex's aunt bought green bananas and complained when two weeks later they were still green and never ripened

Then everyone informed her she actually bought plantains

That's my bananas story

same story here but with watermelons

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Dude you just make banana bread with them after you freeze them. It's the best bread